Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity (4898 Views)

Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Covenant University: A Xtian University Shying Away From Theological Education? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity by aletheia(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2010
aletheia:

. . .until God graciously showed me that if I am truly a Christian then I should obey his commandments---and disobedience was not going to be an acceptable option to him.
^^
Sweetnecta:

@Aletheia: Lies breed in you. You are truly a reservoir of them.
The bold above is an indicator of how freaky you might have been.

The above cant exactly mean this here, as you responded to me, in your last post. You are the father of hypocrisy as you coyly practice you craft, again; cutting up and slicing down to hide the truth.

^^What a really stony heart you have. In your discourse with Christians have you not learnt anything? But come to think of it: you are still struggling to tell me what Holiness means in Islam. Or you think when a Christian talks about disobedience it is only in the context of sexual sins: all sin is disobedience? Or you think Christians treat marriage in such a foot-loose manner has you who prize divorcees above unmarried women, you who can divorce his wife at the drop of a hat, you who can have a temporary marriage of convenience if you desire, you who can give your six-year old daughter in marriage to a 52 year old man. . .

Just go away, and stop being a nuisance because you are craving attention from Christians. In the first place this thread was not meant for your sort.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity by Jenwitemi(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2010
It  is a sin to be either a christian or a muslim. This thread proves it.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity by Sweetnecta: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2010
@Aletheia: « #32 on: Today at 10:07:02 AM » grin
[Quote]Quote from: aletheia on November 29, 2010, 12:04 AM
. . .until God graciously showed me that if I am truly a Christian then I should obey his commandments---and disobedience was not going to be an acceptable option to him.
^^
Quote from: Sweetnecta on November 30, 2010, 11:51 PM
@Aletheia: Lies breed in you. You are truly a reservoir of them.
The bold above is an indicator of how freaky you might have been.

The above cant exactly mean this here, as you responded to me, in your last post. You are the father of hypocrisy as you coyly practice you craft, again; cutting up and slicing down to hide the truth.

^^What a really stony heart you have. In your discourse with Christians have you not learnt anything? [/Quote]I'm grateful to my Creator Who has made my heart very STONY against your lies, you new age Pharaoh. And whats there to learn; 3 gods make 1 God? Stop Aletheia.

[Quote]But come to think of it: you are still struggling to tell me what Holiness means in Islam.[/Quote]I gave one of the titles of Jibril (AS) as holy spirit. You cant even give me a proper name of God, since Yahweh means The Lord. You have failed to tell me why Jesus suddenly say my God, my God, while you have been lying all over the place that he said he and God are 1 and also he is the son of the same God, forgetting that it is a complicated matter like a destined to fail relationship. Finally, you, sir, aletheia or maybe you want to be known as alicia has not given me proper name or title of the ghost you worship. Yet you are always quick to let us know that the son god has both a name, Jesus and title, messiah. Now I ask you here and now, whats the name of Yahweh, similar to messiah for Jesus, proper name? Try me, man. Give me title and name of the holy ghost, too. Now who is your God: Jesus son of Mary, or Holy Ghost, or Yahweh Whose Proper Name you dont know? If all of them are your Gods, you are an idolater, worshiping 3 gods. There was your source of sourcing out Trinity.

[Quote]Or you think when a Christian talks about disobedience it is only in the context of sexual sins: all sin is disobedience?[/Quote]You are still fornicating, probably. At least 10 years ago, you were a fornicator. Just because you are married, you may not be clean from Biblical qualification of who is a sexual deviant; a glance is all it takes. You are done. A hard religion where a mere intention is counted as a full blown sin, in the heart of aletheia.

[Quote]Or you think Christians treat marriage in such a foot-loose manner has you who prize divorcees above unmarried women, you who can divorce his wife at the drop of a hat, you who can have a temporary marriage of convenience if you desire, you who can give your six-year old daughter in marriage to a 52 year old man. . .[/Quote]All the three are your own statements, from your own desire. A religion that says women should be married and allows a divorced man or woman to have a go at it should be elevated over the one that says once you are divorced, if you are a woman, you are doomed, even a under 30! No wonder you cant follow that part of it. If I have a daughter who wants to be freaky with all the neighborhood boys, being their tool of experiencing sex, she is better of being married. The age thing is just a by the way. Women love older men anyway. That settles your false claims.

[Quote]Just go away, and stop being a nuisance because you are craving attention from Christians. In the first place this thread was not meant for your sort.[/QUote]You are arguing with malice now. I love the christians. I want them to have what I have already; the best. Islam.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity by aletheia(m): 2:00am On Dec 03, 2010
Sweetnecta:

You are still fornicating, probably. At least 10 years ago, you were a fornicator. Just because you are married, you may not be clean from Biblical qualification of who is a sexual deviant; a glance is all it takes. You are done. A hard religion where a mere intention is counted as a full blown sin, in the heart of aletheia.

Yeah, carry on with your slander: seeing as you are obsessed with aletheia---always finding a way to drop my name in your posts. You know nothing about me but yet you confidently said I was Yoruba and currently living in Nigeria (completely off-target) and now you confidently and also falsely accuse me of still fornicating and of fornicating 10 years ago. Do you think a born-again Christian is like your sex-addled prophet?

Again I ask you what does holiness mean to a Muslim? You know nothing about it, neither the holy and divine purpose and gospel that a Christian marriage is; which is why your only contribution to this thread is to come offering insults and slanderous innuendo.

"To the pure, all things are pure, but to the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure; but both their minds and their consciences are defiled." Titus 1:15

Have you never wondered why a self-confessed satanist as Ogaga4luv is always quick to support your posts. You are both obviously identifying with your father---Satan whose stock in thread is slander and accusation! Seeing that your lies about Islam are being exposed; your next best strategy is to cast aspersion and slander.

You gave one of the titles of Gabriel as the Holy Spirit: All I have asked you is show me in the qur'an where it states that the Gabriel is the Holy Spirit. Try everyday, search it from beginning to end but until the day you die; you will never be able to use the qur'an to prove that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit---thereby exposing the hodgepodge that you call a religious book. And you are a hypocrite because on the other Jihad thread; you said any hadith that is not in agreement with the qur'an is a weak and false one; yet here you are relying on extra-qur'anic assertions. What a lying wonder you are!

aletheia:

Or you think Christians treat marriage in such a foot-loose manner has you who prize divorcees above unmarried women, you who can divorce his wife at the drop of a hat, you who can have a temporary marriage of convenience if you desire, you who can give your six-year old daughter in marriage to a 52 year old man. . .
^I wrote this to which you responded by this:
Sweetnecta:

All the three are your own statements, from your own desire. . .That settles your false claims.
^Really? Do you think you are discussing with one of those who know little or nothing about Islam? Those that are deceived by your false mantra of "peace"? I have stated exactly what obtains in your religion of convenience that you call Islam.

Alright then: explain to us what these mean?
#1. Misyar marriage
#2. Zawag al-'urfi
#3. Mut'a marriage

I await your response before I post what these mean but of course you will embark on your usual diversionary tactics.

Your statement even exposes the demeaning attitude of Islam to women. In Christ there is neither man nor woman: all are equal.

aletheia:

. . .you who can give your six-year old daughter in marriage to a 52 year old man. . .
^^^
Sweetnecta:
The age thing is just a by the way. Women love older men anyway.
^^What a loving father you are?!!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity by Enigma(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2010
^^^ On the Moslem marriage of convenience - urfi marriage: when I spent some time in Egypt, this was well known as a hypocritical practise to avoid (only technically, if at all) the rules against sex before or outside marriage. For example a Saudi oil rich fella comes to Egypt on holiday and intending to cavort with a local prostitute/s (or woman), does the urfi 'marriage' with the/each prostitute (or woman) ------ sometimes to last for as little as seven days!

In fairness, some argue that this practise is an abuse of the original motive/purpose of an urfi marriage.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity by vedaxcool(m): 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2010
aletheia:

Your statement even exposes the demeaning attitude of Islam to women. In Christ there is neither man nor woman: all are equal.

33For God is not a God of disorder but of peace.

As in all the congregations of the saints, 34women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

you were saying men and women are equal yet what Paul is saying is women should shut up in the presence of Christ? shocked and it is disgraceful for women to speak in church yet all Christians have risen and Ignore what Paul say, talk about faith by mouth alone where people like you follow what you wish and Ignore the rest. I laugh in Greek. grin
Re: Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity by Sweetnecta: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2010
@Aletheia: « #35 on: Today at 02:00:48 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 09:56:00 PM
You are still fornicating, probably. At least 10 years ago, you were a fornicator. Just because you are married, you may not be clean from Biblical qualification of who is a sexual deviant; a glance is all it takes. You are done. A hard religion where a mere intention is counted as a full blown sin, in the heart of aletheia.

Yeah, carry on with your slander: seeing as you are obsessed with aletheia---always finding a way to drop my name in your posts. [/Quote]Your young age must be working you hard. Why will I be obsessed with you? Do you have anything of importance that I need to get and you are the only provider? Dont be silly.

[Quote]You know nothing about me but yet you confidently said I was Yoruba[/Quote]You wrote Yoruba word, trying to impress me with your understanding of it. You wrote Johannu, instead of Joonu for John, which I immediately said you are wrong about.

[Quote]and currently living in Nigeria (completely off-target)[/Quote]Yo said you were raised in Lagos and your wife and parents are there, being a doctor for some time, it is safe to argue that you live in Nigeria. If you dont live there just say so. As much as I am obsessed with you, in your mind, I dont even care to check your profile: what am obsession!

[Quote]and now you confidently and also falsely accuse me of still fornicating and of fornicating 10 years ago.[/Quote]Well if you do not live in Nigeria and i'm sure where you are, the women are now novelty to you. From your Bible, a mere glance at her makes you a fornicator, and you should pluck out your eyes, instead of the rest of your body going to hell with them. There is no grace in your religion. And quit complaining.

[Quote]Do you think a born-again Christian is like your sex-addled prophet?[/Quote]I'm sure that you are worse in moral code than Solomon who had 700 wives and 300 concubines on top of that. Certain that you have no favor before God as much as him. Now what? childlike thinking I say of your sudden rage.

[Quote]Again I ask you what does holiness mean to a Muslim? You know nothing about it, neither the holy and divine purpose and gospel that a Christian marriage is; which is why your only contribution to this thread is to come offering insults and slanderous innuendo.[/Quote]I know enough not to be a christian. I also know enough to challenge you to wager your idolatry faith on it, if you are sure so that i can unload on you, InshaAllah. All your nonsensical is annoying. Is the Bible the Control proof of revelation? The answer is no. Why? It was not revealed by God. Why are you saying this? There is no prophet the Bible is revealed on. Moses didnt receive the Bible. David didnt receive the Bible. Jesus didnt receive the Bible. No prophet and if anyone knows the name of the Prophet, I want him or her to put it forward, right here for us to read.

[Quote]"To the pure, all things are pure, but to the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure; but both their minds and their consciences are defiled." Titus 1:15[/Quote]Only from illusion such an argument like this is put forward. Who was Titus? Was he a prophet? No. That settles his statement. You couldnt quote anything for certain from a prophet, aletheia? You have a terrible way of arguing, making it personal.

[Quote]Have you never wondered why a self-confessed satanist as Ogaga4luv is always quick to support your posts. You are both obviously identifying with your father---Satan whose stock in thread is slander and accusation! Seeing that your lies about Islam are being exposed; your next best strategy is to cast aspersion and slander.[/Quote]Ogaga can support my post. I dont know him to have done so. Big deal if he did. he and his master satan are my enemies. Just like you and your Trinity.

[Quote]You gave one of the titles of Gabriel as the Holy Spirit: All I have asked you is show me in the qur'an where it states that the Gabriel is the Holy Spirit. Try everyday, search it from beginning to end but until the day you die; you will never be able to use the qur'an to prove that Gabriel is the Holy Spirit---thereby exposing the hodgepodge that you call a religious book. And you are a hypocrite because on the other Jihad thread; you said any hadith that is not in agreement with the qur'an is a weak and false one; yet here you are relying on extra-qur'anic assertions. What a lying wonder you are![/Quote]You dont send an old man to provide information to support his claim, especially when you said he lied, already without expecting him to ask you to back up your challenge? I have the right to tell you that if you need more information from me, it will cost you plenty. Thats what I threw in the ring. Fish or cut bait. If you are matured enough to hold a conversation without turning it to enmity, why bother to challenge me on Islam. I have practiced it before you were conceived by your parents. And it has favored me. My life is wholesome; this year alone, many signs of Allah's Presence I have experienced. The last was the same of 2 mondays ago, confirming what the Quran said of not been killed or crucified situation of Jesus (AS).

[Quote]Quote from: aletheia on Yesterday at 10:07:02 AM
Or you think Christians treat marriage in such a foot-loose manner has you who prize divorcees above unmarried women, you who can divorce his wife at the drop of a hat, you who can have a temporary marriage of convenience if you desire, you who can give your six-year old daughter in marriage to a 52 year old man. . .
^I wrote this to which you responded by this:
Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 09:56:00 PM
All the three are your own statements, from your own desire. . .That settles your false claims.
^Really?[/Quote]Really. You cant know Islam as much as me.

[Quote]Do you think you are discussing with one of those who know little or nothing about Islam? Those that are deceived by your false mantra of "peace"? I have stated exactly what obtains in your religion of convenience that you call Islam.[/Quote]Convenience it is n your eye. Whichever country you reside in, the majority of the people conducting illegal sex are not muslims. They are probably christians, and the Jews, in the West probably are the string masters of the the puppets. There is no law in Christianity that prohibits illegal sex. Most people have argued that it is for the mere good of the self, and or the community as a whole. There is open sexual malady in mostly christian countries.
The Quran as the book of guidance, further explained or tutorial by the hadith and sunnah guides me away from such sexual adventures. This however doesnt mean we dont have muslims and even muslim societies indulging in it. But the law is already stated and established.

[Quote]Alright then: explain to us what these mean?
#1. Misyar marriage
#2. Zawag al-'urfi
#3. Mut'a marriage

I await your response before I post what these mean but of course you will embark on your usual diversionary tactics.[/Quote]Read my post above. Now tell me which one of them is advanced in the Quran or hadith? When you can tell me which of them, then I will give you a tutorial on your answer. Each one of them is made up by those whose hearts are diseased. Similar to your claims of Trinity, then of each being fully functioning God, one being son as well, and you also a son of God. Both of you are creating illusions to support your perversions.

[Quote]Your statement even exposes the demeaning attitude of Islam to women. In Christ there is neither man nor woman: all are equal.[/Quote]My wife or wives bear her or their father or fathers name/s still. Thats independece. Whats your wife's official name, still Mr. Aletheia? You are in a different country from where the mrs is. you are a doctor in front of the nurses. And we all know what drunkenness you are to them. Tell me if you have any reason to dip your chocolate in the liquid caramel? Jesus is looking down at you, though his blood already washed away your sin? But there is nothing saying his blood is keeping you away from sin, too, except your own morality? Talk to me aletheia about this abundance of water and you a fool is still thirsty around the nurses?

Islam commands the no sex on all of us, until marriage which is where all your sexual energy must be spent.

[Quote]Quote from: aletheia on Yesterday at 10:07:02 AM
. . .you who can give your six-year old daughter in marriage to a 52 year old man. . .
^^^
Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 09:56:00 PM
The age thing is just a by the way. Women love older men anyway.
^^What a loving father you are?!![/Quote]She beats being the jumping jack of the neighborhood boys between 5 to 15 years old. I am sure you will let your 6 years old to freak everyone on your street and the neighborhood, for free or collecting monies for it. I heard some do it in Edo, and the Muslim family are completely almost zero percent on daughters for fire scheme? Europe is a testimony to what I have said here. I didnt make it up.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity by aletheia(m): 2:14am On Dec 04, 2010
^^^Stories. Did I not say:
aletheia:

. . .but of course you will embark on your usual diversionary tactics.

No attempt to explain what these mean:

aletheia:

Alright then: explain to us what these mean?
#1. Misyar marriage
#2. Zawag al-'urfi
#3. Mut'a marriage

Because you know these to be the temporary marriages of convenience that I alluded to.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity by lovaleenny(f): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2014
UyiIredia:

i don't agree >>> i'm well aware of marriages between Christians that are far from ideal >>> furthermore in my early years >>> i was brought up as a pagan >>> my parents were Ifa worshippers b4 they became Christians >>> even at that young age i noticed how their marriage was a model for so-called believers >>> some who used to troop to my mum for advice in their marriages

speaking matter of factly >>> i would prefer to marry a broad-minded person >>> i am not apt to hissyfoot over whether one is a believer or not

Yu just summed everything up
Re: Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity by riiisee: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
it is nt a sin bt it is it is nt advisable.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity by kuuljay(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Muslims will expressly allow their son to marry a christian lady,but it's a no go area for their daughter to marry a christian guy do you knw why? the man is the head and his word is final don't be deceived by
...I will allow you to practice your religion!!! it's an old trick and has never worked.look around you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / Be Changed By Beholding Christ - Joseph Prince / DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.