Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (99205 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bigiyo:
[s]Guy I no know how ur life be now o but I know how my family life be like 3 years ago compared to how e be now, I can beat my chest that our dog food per day = to ur monthly salary that's if u have job sef..
U might have not see God in ur life o but my family and I have seen something extraordinary within the last 3 years [/s]

Spoken like a true unbeliever.

A Christian who is supposed to emulate the teachings of Jesus Christ will not brag that his dog food is costlier than some other person's salary.

What do they teach you guys in your church sef? How to be gullible?

Because you have small change now, people cannot air their own opinion anymore?

I am sure Dangote is way richer than you are but he's a Muslim who doest believe that Jesus the Christ is his saviour.

So what the hell are you talking about bros?

Don't let religion blind you sir.

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Victorex001(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mutemenot:
No wonder he wore that safety shoe , must be well arranged grin grin

Lmao ���
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Victorex001(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dreal1247:

May God open your eyes. And I know that He will surely open for you to behold His glory.

He should leave the guy’s eyes and heal the sick ppl lying helplessly in the hospital first.

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by LZAA: 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
My nigga wore safety shoe grin grin
In the words of slawomir
Dammmn that's a smart niggur

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by wirinet(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mutemenot:
And I am sure they deranged the snake before bring it to the show. Stupid people, they want us to believe that the snaked walked through the front door, right unto the stage, without encountering any other person.

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Enwhen(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
seunmsg:
I only pity the gullible members. They would all go home with nothing but false hope after all the drama orchestrated by the pastor who would of course go home fulfilled with a huge pocket.

Inside this life, everybody na scam. We just dey scam each other.

I don't know why Muslims are more bittered about the church these days and forget what is happening in the mosques and are hiding it... Thank God for the church... I know u are not a christain,because no Christian will judge anybody. The Bible says MANY will be decieve but don't judge so that u won't be judge... No doubt , there many false prophets out there as the Bible has said , but who are u to judge that this particular one is a fake pastor ?, Are u God ??... Many of my Muslims friends respect me for such, I am not a Muslim and will never judge any good or bad person hiding under religion , because that God's work to do...christains don't fight for God , God fight for all... These people paying huge amounts to pastors are not complaining , me myself there are some cases I see , I just wonder inside me, but the people are not complaining and why should I judge .. am I God ??, Am I more wiser ??... What about those patronising oloku ??, Baba lawo ??, Will I stop them or judge them for giving their money to traditional herbalists(babalawo) ... Abeg lets allow God to judge.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by kelvindj98: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bigiyo:
Guy I no know how ur life be now o but I know how my family life be like 3 years ago compared to how e be now, I can beat my chest that our dog food per day = to ur monthly salary that's if u have job sef..
U might have not see God in ur life o but my family and I have seen something extraordinary within the last 3 years
Go and take your medication. Lunatic

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by mozona(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
snake wey dey go e on...

kill the snake for nothing
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by lereinter(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mutemenot:

Are you sure
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by blowjohn(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
cRobo:
So na prayers crush that snake abi? shocked

Innocent serpent that lost its way to the church was tagged a demon

If the snake bite the pastor, what can he do
Shebi he will start blaming his village people

That's why I love it here in America

Which America?
Better go to sleep so ull wake up latest 3am to board ur usual molue to oshodi tomorrow

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by agarawu23(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
Fuckkk religion in Africa. sad angry
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by cRobo: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
blowjohn:

Which America?
Better go to sleep so ull wake up latest 3am to board ur usual molue to oshodi tomorrow

Is it your America?

Why unnecessarily jealous instead of you to ask me for giveaway because Nigerians loves giveaway

Na wow ooooo
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by NaijaHeadlines: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by dizon: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
seunmsg:
I only pity the gullible members. They would all go home with nothing but false hope after all the drama orchestrated by the pastor who would of course go home fulfilled with a huge pocket.

you're the one that has been deceived by the devil to believe a lie. There is real power in the name of Jesus.

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by lereinter(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Jehovah to be praised
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Samphoenix1: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mutemenot:
instead of slippers? Foolish person

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by troy20(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Victorex001:
Glory to god the devil has been defeated Nigeria would now have constant electricity, good roads and good leaders henceforth....all the poor and sick citizens would be have enough food and be healed....

Nigeria pastors have been defeating the Devil since 1960...Lmao.

Oga Pastor you better don’t let that snake bite any of your innocent gullible members with your tricks.
Damn you're cold man cry

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Blueelf:
That snake looks like it was hit with something instead. Like a big stick or trampled on with a metallic shoe

Anyways, na them sabi

Even if it got to the alter, what is juju in killing a snake? Did the snake transformed after killing or was there any strange thing that made it appear different from other snakes?

Honestly, you can't imagine how much damaged has been done to his followers brain. They are confused people all together

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
dizon:

you're the one that has been deceived by the devil to believe a lie. There is real power in the name of Jesus.

So, the name of Jesus is to attack innocent creatures? Why are people this daft?

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by blowjohn(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
cRobo:

Is it your America?

Why unnecessarily jealous instead of you to ask me for giveaway because Nigerians loves giveaway

Na wow ooooo

cheesy grin grin

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by DaRuud(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Wetin be na wa, are you not seeing the picture of the snake there?

Something wey dem don arrange keep

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by fof1: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mutemenot:

CONGRATS.PLS ARRANGE YOURS TOO. ODÊ...
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by bizzibodi(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
I won ask who created snakes sef God or Satan.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Ifebazz(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
I don't understand, the snake died or was killed?
Please, bloggers speak English.
zoba88:
According to RCCG identified as Pastor Daniel who ministers in Ikorodu, Lagos State, he was preaching when a snake came to attack. However, the snake died.

He shared the story and wrote....

'Testimony time. So I was preaching and this snake came to the altar. Suddenly the lion in me remembered, thou shall trample upon snakes and scorpions and nothing shall by any means harm you,

So we practiced what we have read ayayaya

Alas it was finished on the altar

I remember I sat there worshiping God before

I moved from the altar to the congregation for Impartations then this snake came to the altar, I just imagined if I was there lying down or sitting, well Jesus will not give room for the devil ahahah

Devil is a bastard
Father thank you
I see a burning generation'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/snake-that-came-to-attack-rccg-pastor.html?m=1

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by gonkin(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Check out his boots. He's been ready for it

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by jclassiq(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
seunmsg:

Doubting Thomas that doesn't believe in miracles.

The life that you are living, is it not a miracle?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Lugianostar(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Not only pastors has the power but we too can exercise the authority in the body of Christ and answers to problems will be provided.

Just belief

Your accelerated faith will go along way

Jesus deserves all the glory forever more
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by oneTIMEman(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Wetin be na wa, are you not seeing the picture of the snake there?
yeye member, where did the snake come from?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by toprealman: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
It is well MOG but also try and cut grasses around your domain. Also cover all openings.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by xcelentattitude(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
seunmsg:

I pity you, in fact I pity who no pity you.

Do you know P. Dan Olawande? You don't even know the guy and you have concluded his case.

I'm just imagining o, what if it was you someone you don't even know from Adam was badmouthing this way in a land possibly hundreds of kilometres away from you, what would you do?

Guess what, you would do nothing... Cos you even know such is happening. You will just go about your business (daily routine) as normal. The person's comments will be so insignificant that it would lack any capacity to deter you in any way.

So are your comments about the above person.

They are just empty noise.

I see a burning generation!
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Lekison(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
no be by force to believe miracles oo.. if u no believe y not shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir