Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns (51177 Views)

ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadique Abubakar Commissions New Accommodation For Troops In Agatu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by nams77: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:
Very Good.....tell a Southerner to build, he will remember "Due Process".....Infact, he will be pulled down by his fellow Southerners if not his kinsmen.

Paul Dike, Ihejirika.... You see your life outside?

Olonisakin....how far? or you don't have a hometown?
This people are really Teaching us something. If only my people will learn

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by bishoptelvin: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
DCmonster:
Idiotic Mr falana, you were part of the people that foisted this useless and bleeped up government on innocent Nigerians. Fucking bastards.
. I guess you remember there is hate speech in view

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by healthserve(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
CSTR2:

It won't happen again though.

Any southern president that goes in and fails to bring at least 80% of federal infrastructure and positions to the South is an enemy.

Excellent thought line. I'm glad I'm meeting a fellow like minded person. This comment gladdens my heart.

I only hope the yorubas are watching.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
lexy2014:

U are d one complaining of ihejirika, olonosakin, buratai and abubakar all at once. I don't have any problems with them. So I guess u should b d one doing d asking
Go back and read again....
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by rexwalters: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
shogsman:
Just when you think we've reached the height of a mediocrity, the government spring up to set new grounds of foolishness.
You are part of the solution, you can't give what you don't have, you are no different from the crowd, you are part of the problem.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
sentra05:

The northerners don't give a damn to political correctness. Them no send anybody.
At alllllll....
Once it involves their development, they shift differences and party asides.

They met Olonisakin there oooooo.....
Ibas himself...what is he waiting for his own Univ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by ekestic1976(f): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:
Very Good.....tell a Southerner to build, he will remember "Due Process".....Infact, he will be pulled down by his fellow Southerners if not his kinsmen.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by lexy2014: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:

Go back and read again....

I have read it once and I believe that's enough. Or did u edit ur comment?

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
nams77:

This people are really Teaching us something. If only my people will learn
We will never learn.....the honest truth!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by rexwalters: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
healthserve:

Excellent thought line. I'm glad I'm meeting a fellow like minded person. This comment gladdens my heart.

I only hope the yorubas are watching.
How many Federal infrastructure projects did Jonathan carry to Bayelsa State 5%?
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by shogsman(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
rexwalters:
You are part of the solution, you can't give what you don't have, you are no different from the crowd, you are part of the problem.
And how am I part of the problem?
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
lexy2014:

I have read it once and I believe that's enough. Or did u edit ur comment?
Alright....No P
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
CSTR2:

Of course when you are too comfortable in a position, you would start thinking of other extra curricular activities to do.

Too comfortable to forget your primary objectives
And also to be the taged technically defeated!!

Wonderland in Nigeria..
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
Don't criticize govt action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by shogsman(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
rexwalters:
I see you are an APC apologist, now I know why you quoted me,anybody that still support this mediocre of a government is not worthy of attention.

8 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by DCmonster: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
bishoptelvin:
. I guess you remember there is hate speech in view
Lmao! I am not in view my brother and it's not yet a law neither has the bill scaled through yet. This present government is the greatest beneficiary of hate speech. What I wrote there is not an hate speech in any form. It's my opinion and a fact.

5 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:
There needs to be a strong southerner assuming the mantle of that presidency in 2023. I don’t care any southern region he comes from but that person got to be strong.

The southerners got a lot of structural change to carry out in all those Fed parastatals, military, police, NNPC, Infact everywhere.

Obasanjo was strong but had a different motive in government. Jonathan was a weakling who can’t even control his dog.

Stop feeding on gossips & hearsay, Go to those parastatals & government agencies you mentioned, 70% of them are southerners. which is the reason d northerners are trying to fit in as much of their people as possible during this time. forget d loud noise on media my brother, d Hausa/fulani occupy less than 30% of spaces in all the places you mentioned. Let me not even talk of CBN where it is 90% south & east people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
don't speak the truth, they will term it "hate speech"

4 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Enwhen(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
helinues:
Inside Nigeria..

This is immoral

Just imaging... And their Boss(Chief of Defence Staff, CDS) is a Yoruba man , u hardly hear his name he has been sideline more than the VP, that has never happened in the history of the Armed forces... I don't understand , forget the fact that he is a pastor, but this is too much... Nobody takes directive from defence hqtr serious again, I don't like the way these guys are politicising the military, that's why we find it difficult to defeat this small Boko Haram... May God help Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Omoodua007: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
They should stalk all the boko haram in the school
Imagine southerners building private universities
With their money and see what military is doing

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Kenturkey048(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:

At alllllll....
Once it involves their development, they shift differences and party asides.

They met Olonisakin there oooooo.....
Ibas himself...what is he waiting for his own Univ?
watch out....University of Nigerian Navy,Ugep,cross river state.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LZAA: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
I don't know why people are complaining
Afterall when mike iyorshe wanted to oust this same people in 86 he was betrayed
Same way gideon orkar who in his speech warned about this was betrayed
Una never see something
Oil exploration, military university,nepotism, born to rule the list goes on and on
The ones i pity are the people who believe they share the same religion as them
Well all in due time
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback zombieterror

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Omoodua007: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Enwhen:

Just imaging... And their Boss(Chief of Defence Staff, CDS) is a Yoruba man , u hardly hear his name he has been sideline more than the VP, that has never happened in the history of the Armed forces... I don't understand , forget the fact that he is a pastor, but this is too much... Nobody takes directive from defence hqtr serious again, I don't like the way these guys are politicising the military, that's why we find it difficult to defeat this small Boko Haram... May God help Nigeria.

What concerns Yoruba with this one
Yoruba phobia kill you there
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
watch out....University of Nigerian Navy,Ugep,cross river state.
We die here..... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by klax(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
I know apc will hail these pooh but ĺet The Chief of Naval attempt it then you will hear those apc imbecilles from the South querrying him and started using the word oh no need for Naval Uni and the most silly thing is it's own people who will stand against him and later blame SW or Tinubu.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Michdear(f): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Letter to Mr President

* Nigerian Defence academy kaduna state
* Nigeria police academy wudil,Kano state
* Nigeria army university Biu,Borno state
* Nigeria airforce university Bauchi state
* Air Force institute of technology kaduna
* Nigeria army school of military engineering Benue state.
* Nigeria college of aviation technology Zaria ,kaduna state.
* Transportation university daura ,katsina state . All above specialized higher institutions are all in northern part of Nigeria base on federal character most of the military/force university are meant to be in other geo political zones , especially south west and south east. Before Goodluck Jonathan left he upgraded adeyemi college of education ACE Ondo town in Ondo State and Alvan Ikoku college of education in Owerri town in imo state to a university but for some unknown reasons the present administration reverted them back to a mere college,federal ministry education and federal executive council should look into this,those two schools are good enough to attain a university status,also the abandoned maritime university in delta state should also get some attention,thank you.
Spread across all blogs and media house please.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Michdear(f): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:

https://punchng.com/like-buratai-air-force-chief-establishes-military-university-in-hometown/
Letter to Mr President

* Nigerian Defence academy kaduna state
* Transportation university daura ,katsina state .

All above specialized higher institutions are all in northern part of Nigeria base on federal character most of the military/force university are meant to be in other geo political zones , especially south west and south east. Before Goodluck Jonathan left he upgraded adeyemi college of education ACE Ondo town in Ondo State and Alvan Ikoku college of education in Owerri town in imo state to a university but for some unknown reasons the present administration reverted them back to a mere college,federal ministry education and federal executive council should look into this,those two schools are good enough to attain a university status,also the abandoned maritime university in delta state should also get some attention,thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by stano2(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:

Ihejirika did well for his people, he even established the Nigerian Army Language Institute here.
I'm currently in his hometown.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
stano2:
Ihejirika did well for his people, he even established the Nigerian Army Language Institute here.
I'm currently in his hometown.
But he didn't finish the institute before he was fired.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by lereinter(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
References:

Ihejirika

He built beer parlour Infront of 2 Div Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Edyice: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Northerners want to take everything
Or am I missing something

Nigerian Defence academy kaduna state
* Transportation university daura ,katsina state

I don't understand

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers / How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ / More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.