Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns (51165 Views)

ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadique Abubakar Commissions New Accommodation For Troops In Agatu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by luluosas(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Clap for yourself
Justinlean02:
strong man see you, where you dey na, hiding behind your keypad
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by sharone21(f): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
naijacentric:
what about the good men nko the ones who have died or are frustrated on what the women did to them u guys neva remember its always about u. No wonder the world os tired of naija women.
We REMEMBER them, problem is that they are few....eg my BELOVED dad.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Mayflowa(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
NoRetreat:
I don't know whom the other tribes offended? These millitary institutions influenced and encouraged Northerners to Jo n and dominate millitary in Nigeria. This must be challenged.

Congress and media are the weapon of political and anti-corruption fights. Men in our congress are not honourable. Apart from being scared of what will happen to them, they are also thinking of their pockets only at the detriment of the people. The media has failed us but I realised that these media houses are owned by politicians who think of them as just businesses not a tool to influence national policy. Nigerians are the most dehumanize humans. Living in the sea yet no water to drink!
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Tuxpera: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kenturkey048:
wait ooo,is Buhari strong Even if an I.G becomes a president tomorrow he can never rule the country lika a retired military man would do...Jonathan is not weak..Nigerians are weak..we are all filled with bigotry and tribalism..

Are you saying retired military men rule the country better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
sharone21:

We REMEMBER them, problem is that they are few....eg my BELOVED dad.
stano2:

Yeah, some new buildings are yet to be completed, as soon as he stepped down from office, everybody on site stopped work.
It's sad but he really helped here.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Kenturkey048(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Tuxpera:

[s]Are you saying retired military men rule the country better[/s]?
Read wetin I write again...
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Antara0503(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2019
Kenturkey048:
that you guys hated to the bone for no reason....now una don meet people wey match una interest una dey complain.
bros i just posted a harmless comment.which 1 b 'una 4 d matter again?
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Dmanlex(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
anochuko01:
All of You dishing out hate speeches against these men. Dss are coming for y'all grin
Dont gives f**ck about them. Naija is corrupt
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Kenturkey048(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Antara0503:
bros i just posted a harmless comment.which 1 b 'una 4 d matter again?
no vex...u no follow for the "una."
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Antara0503(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kenturkey048:
no vex...u no follow for the "una."
lol.notin do all of us
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Nowenuse: 2:31am On Dec 02, 2019
CSTR2:

Amaechi is an idiot.
I don't regard him as a person worthy of being voted for.
Omoodua007:
They should stalk all the boko haram in the school
Imagine southerners building private universities
With their money and see what military is doing
See the way all of you are now shouting 'South & Southerners' just because of this and the next day you people will go back to fighting each other on the basis of Yoruba & Igbo, while the Hausas and fulanis take the largesse of everything.

I hope yoruba people especially are watching this sha. .... In no distant future, we will all learn very bitter lessons, especially Yorubas who think that the core-north are their friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Greenback: 2:55am On Dec 02, 2019
LZAA:
I don't know why people are complaining
Afterall when mike iyorshe wanted to oust this same people in 86 he was betrayed
Same way gideon orkar who in his speech warned about this was betrayed
Una never see something
Oil exploration, military university,nepotism, born to rule the list goes on and on
The ones i pity are the people who believe they share the same religion as them
Well all in due time
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback zombieterror

The ever accursed grass eating scratched face tigerclaws scarface southern abominations will never say or do anything about this... infact,they will even say rankadede, masters!!!

But let a SS or SE authoritarian try such and they will be the first to fill the entire atmosphere with their obnoxious nitrogenous ewedu and sulphuric acid gbegiri amonia gas..

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Greenback: 2:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Nowenuse:

See the way all of you are now shouting 'South & Southerners' just because of this and the next day you people will go back to fighting each other on the basis of Yoruba & Igbo, while the Hausas and fulanis take the largesse of everything.

I hope yoruba people especially are watching this sha. .... In no distant future, we will all learn very bitter lessons, especially Yorubas who think that the core-north are their friends.

They will soon wake up and come for your head for this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Greenback: 3:12am On Dec 02, 2019
LegendHero:

It’s good to want a southern unity coz that’s exactly what we wanted also. But it’s also better for the sake of peace to always say things for what they truly are.

Only then can both sides reach a compromise and forge a great unity.

You must be on gear 5 in dreamland express way, so it's now you wanna preach about " yen yen southern yen yen yen unity!"

You short sighters who never learn from history kicjed out a fellow southerner outta power,wholeheartedly brought jihadists upon everyone and now you have turned preacher, preaching about southern unity!

Please the rest south are okay,we don't need betrayers and backstabbers; we don't need again abomination amongst us,thank you.

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 3:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Greenback:

You must be on gear 5 in dreamland express way, so it's now you wanna preach about " yen yen southern yen yen yen unity!"

You short sighters who never learn from history kicjed out a fellow southerner outta power,wholeheartedly brought jihadists upon everyone and now you have turned preacher, preaching about southern unity!

Please the rest south are okay,we don't need betrayers and backstabbers; we don't need again abomination amongst us,thank you.

Lzaa immhotep

But Jonathan already moved on and he supported an APC candidate and even met with APC leaders.

Greenback why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Greenback: 3:36am On Dec 02, 2019
LegendHero:

But Jonathan already moved on and he supported an APC candidate and even met with APC leaders.

Greenback why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Haba! Crying more than bereaved ke!!!!
Gej only congratulated the newly appointed governor and the Bayelsa APC caucus along with some national leaders paid him a courtesy visit.
Gej is a statesman, period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 3:43am On Dec 02, 2019
Greenback:

Haba! Crying more than bereaved ke!!!!
Gej only congratulated the newly appointed governor and the Bayelsa APC caucus along with some national leaders paid him a courtesy visit.
Gej is a statesman, period!

If GEJ could be an elder statesman to everybody irrespective of party affiliation, why then do you chose to accuse the Yorubas of betraying him.

Mind you in the 2015 election, Jonathan got nothing less than 40% votes in the SW, so what exactly are you taking about. Do you mean the 40% Yorubas that voted him are inconsequential?

Like I said, stop crying more than the bereaved, you gotta move on coz there are still lot of alliance and betrayal to be unveiled in Nigeria going forward.

Don’t keep crying over spilled milk!
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Omoodua007: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Nowenuse:

Boring
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by kuuljay(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2019
Everybody tries to move development to his people,here in Enugu, when chimaroke was governor he moved law school,state university and the likes to his far away community,Sullivan nko,road safety training school and the likes were moved to his community,now ugwuanyi..that one is even building another state secretariat which will be useless and other megga projects to nsuka,so its a black man thing,if I don't try to bring development to my community who will
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Greenback: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2019
LegendHero:

If GEJ could be an elder statesman to everybody irrespective of party affiliation, why then do you chose to accuse the Yorubas of betraying him.

Mind you in the 2015 election, Jonathan got nothing less than 40% votes in the SW, so what exactly are you taking about. Do you mean the 40% Yorubas that voted him are inconsequential?

Like I said, stop crying more than the bereaved, you gotta move on coz there are still lot of alliance and betrayal to be unveiled in Nigeria going forward.

Don’t keep crying over spilled milk!

Whatever..I don't care...fukkk southern unity!!!!

Mind you too,I'm Edo...again, fukkkk southern unity...
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by References: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
LivingSage:
May God bless you Sir
Bless you too, bro
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Greenback:

Whatever..I don't care...fukkk southern unity!!!!

Mind you too,I'm Edo...again, fukkkk southern unity...

Lol you’re Edo and you’re antagonizing the Yorubas?

You’re hating on the lineage of Chief Awolowo who shared a bond of brotherhood with Chief Enahoro. Go back and read your history so you can know the Yorubas are not your enemy.

You can fukkk southern unity like you said, you’re just one voice tho, always remember that!
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by orisa37: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Undue Authorities and Responsibilities.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Greenback: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol you’re Edo and you’re antagonizing the Yorubas?

You’re hating on the lineage of Chief Awolowo who shared a bond of brotherhood with Chief Enahoro. Go back and read your history so you can know the Yorubas are not your enemy.

You can fukkk southern unity like you said, you’re just one voice tho, always remember that!

Guy why da heck are you sweating in the arsse about yen yen southern unity,why the sudden interest?! You short sighters knew this and rocked the boat 2015 and alla sudden you guys turned preacher, WHADDAHECK!!!?

I ain't hating on the great Awo cos if Awo were alive today,he won't condorne or approve of this shyyyt you guys putting up.
Talk about enemy, whoever placed my enemy in position to oppress me or is a friend to my enemy definitely ain't my friend.... You guys did an abominable sacrilege 2015, if GEJ,a fellow southerner who was heavenly ordained to emancipate the south from northern shackles,weren't a sitting president,it would have been a different story.

I am up for Southern unity but not unity with betrayers and backstabbers and brothers who can sell their fellow brothers for a plate of porridge....

I'm just one no problemo,you too,ee l'ori meji... grin grin

Lzaa Biko bia o!!!!!
Miner O!!!!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Greenback:

Guy why da heck are you sweating in the arsse about yen yen southern unity,why the sudden interest?! You short sighters knew this and rocked the boat 2015 and alla sudden you guys turned preacher, WHADDAHECK!!!?

I ain't hating on the great Awo cos if Awo were alive today,he won't condorne or approve of this shyyyt you guys putting up.
Talk about enemy, whoever placed my enemy in position to oppress me or is a friend to my enemy definitely ain't my friend.... You guys did an abominable sacrilege 2015, if GEJ,a fellow southerner who was heavenly ordained to emancipate the south from northern shackles,weren't a sitting president,it would have been a different story.

I am up for Southern unity but not unity with betrayers and backstabbers and brothers who can sell their fellow brothers for a plate of porridge....

Lzaa Biko bia o!!!!!
Miner O!!!!!! grin grin

I don’t give a bleep about all what you’re saying. You don’t dictate terms for the Yorubas and I don’t think Edo is in competition with the Yorubas in all ramifications.

I’ll let this pass coz I don’t think I have precious time to waste to reply an Edo guy this morning.

One love
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Greenback: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
LegendHero:

I don’t give a bleep about all what you’re saying. You don’t dictate terms for the Yorubas and I don’t think Edo is in competition with the Yorubas in all ramifications.

I’ll let this pass coz I don’t think I have precious time to waste to reply an Edo guy this morning.

One love

We ain't in any competition with yorubas,I hustle in the midst of Yorubas and I love those dark skinned Yoruba babes but we Edo are part of the Niger Delta and we ain't blind,we don't sell out...we know the people who oppose True federalism and Restructuring and Regionalism and Resources control and we know those who ARE EMPOWERING THEM.
One love too in your own style lolsssssss grin
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Greenback:

We ain't in any competition with yorubas,I hustle in the midst of Yorubas and I love those dark skinned Yoruba babes but we Edo are part of the Niger Delta and we ain't blind,we don't sell out... we know the people who oppose True federalism and Restructuring and Regionalism and Resources control and we know those who ARE EMPOWERING THEM.
One love too in your own style lolsssssss grin

@the bolded, You are saying what you don’t know. Seems you just think of using those words without knowing where they originated from.

I will repeat again, you don’t dictate terms to the Yorubas and we are not accountable to any tribe in Nigeria.

So if you complain or get angry from now till eternity, it changes nothing. Save yourself the stress and face the reality.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LZAA: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Greenback:

Lzaa Biko bia o!!!!!
Miner O!!!!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Greenback: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
LegendHero:

@the bolded, You are saying what you don’t know. Seems you just think of using those words without knowing where they originated from.

I will repeat again, you don’t dictate terms to the Yorubas and we are not accountable to any tribe in Nigeria.

So if you complain or get angry from now till eternity, it changes nothing. Save yourself the stress and face the reality.

Hahahahaha...you should be telling yourself that,face reality.
We don't dictate O,we don't account for any tribe, everybody answer your father's name,that my friend,is facing reality.

Wo I'm resuming duty by 16 hrs,odaabo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Falz, Aisha Yesufu Tells Protesters To Obey Curfew / Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / ISWAP Commander, Abu Muhammed, Executes Deputy Over Military Attack On Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.