Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,690 members, 7,851,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns (51180 Views)

ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadique Abubakar Commissions New Accommodation For Troops In Agatu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by remedick: 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Bro they never wanted to ..If they want to,,we southerners can't stop them..hope you no forget say our south western brothers fear them pass anything on earth,so they are always on their side...most middle belt get fulanis,,we south east and south south dey alone on this...
we might not be united in the South but I will bet my last cash on it, no southerner will watch anybody take their ancestral lands from.

We know when to draw the line. Don't insult the region please.

The South is not so stupid to that extend, neither are they completely a coward. The North knows they can try it. Their strengths lies in the division of the South...
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
fergie001:

NL must go first or change...because it breeds so much hate.
If not self-control and the fact that, it's all trips here....I will have turned the worse.

You no be real IB jarey....IB and you dey do you tribalism?

That place no know tribe whilst I was there at all......

Bro normally I did not start as a tribalist on Nairaland. But watching behind the scene and seeing people carry false narratives about my tribe always breaks my heart.

No matter how strong you are, Nairaland always have a way of breaking you such that you will have to retaliate.

Like I said, I don’t even know such division exists amongst Yorubas and Igbos until I got to Nairaland. I got lot of Igbo childhood friend that we both grow up together and the Ibadan people never discriminates like you said.

But it is what it is, again no matter how gentle you are, some Nairalanders will frustrate you such that you’ll have to also give them hate to hate and love to love.

Question: Do you think there is a way to stop all these online animosity among Igbos and Yorubas using Nairaland as a case study?

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by fergie001: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:

Bro normally I did not start as a tribalist on Nairaland. But watching behind the scene and seeing people carry false narratives about my tribe always breaks my heart.

No matter how strong you are, Nairaland always have a way of breaking you such that you will have to retaliate.

Like I said, I don’t even know such division exists amongst Yorubas and Igbos until I got to Nairaland. I got lot of Igbo childhood friend that we both grow up together and the Ibadan people never discriminates like you said.

But it is what it is, again no matter how gentle you are, some Nairalanders will frustrate you such that you’ll have to also give them hate to hate and love to love.

Question: Do you think there is a way to stop all these online animosity among Igbos and Yorubas using Nairaland as a case study?
Only Seun and his mods can do that.
We, on our own can't.
When you come out to heavily censor, and give more lengthy bans.
What is fla.thead. Type flat.head without dot, it becomes igbo. So when did flath.ead become synonymous with Igbo...
What is conehead.

Yet, we complain that the whites are racists.

Go and see how they control the religion or pet section. Very mature. Because the owner is a regular on PETs section.

What they do is tacitly ignite these things to drive traffic.
Just try spending time in some of these other threads asides politics, you won't know it's the same NL...

The truth is: They will do nothing.

If there is anything I have gained from NL , it's TOLERANCE.
It has built my self-control.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by LegendHero(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
fergie001:

Only Seun and his mods can do that.
We, on our own can't.
When you come out to heavily censor, and give more lengthy bans.
What is fla.thead. Type flat.head without dot, it becomes igbo. So when did flath.ead become synonymous with Igbo...
What is conehead.

Yet, we complain that the whites are racists.

Go and see how they control the religion or pet section. Very mature. Because the owner is a regular on PETs section.

What they do is tacitly ignite these things to drive traffic.
Just try spending time in some of these other threads asides politics, you won't know it's the same NL...

The truth is: They will do nothing.

If there is anything I have gained from NL , it's TOLERANCE.
It has built my self-control.

You’re totally right. Actually it’s not only with Nairaland. Go on Twitter, Facebook, and even Instagram, it almost the same although those of other media are not well pronounced because people cannot hide under the cloak of anonymity.

On Nairaland, most people are not proud to tell their families their username coz Of what they are perpetuating online.

Either way, I hope things change.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by fergie001: 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:

You’re totally right. Actually it’s not only with Nairaland. Go on Twitter, Facebook, and even Instagram, it almost the same although those of other media are not well pronounced because people cannot hide under the cloak of anonymity.

On Nairaland, most people are not proud to tell their families their username coz Of what they are perpetuating online.

Either way, I hope things change.
That username aspect got me rotf....

I hope it does change too.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Omoodua007: 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Bro they never wanted to ..If they want to,,we southerners can't stop them..hope you no forget say our south western brothers fear them pass anything on earth,so they are always on their side...most middle belt get fulanis,,we south east and south south dey alone on this...

I think Kaduna declaration made us know who fear aboki

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by stonemasonn: 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:
There needs to be a strong southerner assuming the mantle of that presidency in 2023. I don’t care any southern region he comes from but that person got to be strong.

The southerners got a lot of structural changes to carry out in all those Fed parastatals, military, police, NNPC, Infact everywhere.

Obasanjo was strong but had a different motive in government. Jonathan was a weakling who can’t even control his dog.

Which motive? Jonathan undid everything OBJ did.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by luluosas(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Did you ever supported Sowore's #RebolutionNow?
Justinlean02:
Almost the whole world's protesting against their govt, Iraq, Lebanon, Hong Kong, Chile and host of others and some have achieved good result on that with most of their PM's resigning but what are we doing in Naija, online ranting and we've got the worst govt than most of these nations. wake up naija
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Germi9: 12:00am On Nov 30, 2019
The Northern Revolution have started..yet we call dem dummies,but in reality they are more coordinated.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by AngelicBeing: 12:01am On Nov 30, 2019
sassysure:

No be your country? grin
God forbid sad

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by CSTR2: 12:02am On Nov 30, 2019
Some people are still on another thread calling buhari their best ever president.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Insectkiller: 12:02am On Nov 30, 2019
Wetin concern creation of University with war fighting..??

This is a misplaced priority..everything is politicians...

All d military arsenal domiciled in d North...

This is impunity of highest order.. my point is all dis moves are undemocratic..

It's not acceptable.. We detest and condemned it.
The rightful authority should amend it and remain focus on d main priority..

Thank u
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by stonemasonn: 12:03am On Nov 30, 2019
Rafiq2:

Stop feeding on gossips & hearsay, Go to those parastatals & government agencies you mentioned, 70% of them are southerners. which is the reason d northerners are trying to fit in as much of their people as possible during this time. forget d loud noise on media my brother, d Hausa/fulani occupy less than 30% of spaces in all the places you mentioned. Let me not even talk of CBN where it is 90% south & east people
bloody liar

3 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by lighternote: 12:08am On Nov 30, 2019
The southerners continue to migrate out of Nigeria in droves due to hardship while the northerners continue to enjoy the national cake.
One Nigeria, indeed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 30, 2019
azimo:
In biafra Africa died
I'm just tired of the useless country!
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2019
Hedonini:

It's mind boggling how Buhari has left these idiots in their positions for a whole term and beyond. Service chiefs, ministers, etc. Even with the terrible indices of non performance.

Nigeria has never had it so bad. I hope the country can recover. I doubt.
Recover?
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by sharone21(f): 1:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
A store just opened in New York City that offered free husbands. When women go to choose a husband, they have to follow the instructions at the entrance:

"You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are 6 floors to choose from. You may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you CANNOT go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the store to find a husband. On the 1st floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs
The 2nd floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.
The 3rd floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids and are extremely Good Looking.
"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the 4th floor and sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.
"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims. "I can hardly stand it!" Still, she goes to the 5th floor and sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, help with Housework and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.
She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the 6th floor and the Sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 71,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that you are impossible to please.
Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a Wife Store just across the street.

The 1st first floor has wives that love sex.
The 2nd floor has wives that love sex and doesn't nag.
The 3rd through 6th floors have never been visited….

This explains the difference between men and women. Women are never satisfied, fine enough. Guys are easy to please. All we want is a woman who will not nag and give great sex three times a week.
Men are easy to please indeed and many responsible, single ladies remain single even after doing all their best to keep a relationship, and many homes are already broken or on the verge of being broken because of many attitudes of men especially the 'traditional' ones....many women visit psychiatrists/psychologists not necessarily to boost their businesses but because of the troubles of men in their lives. ..if you get many likes, it is not because you said the truth but because we are in a patriarchal society and men seem to cooperate more with each other.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by tomdon(m): 3:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Kenturkey048:
they have to...NUC chair person wants a bigger appointmemt from Buhari...you know naa...Nobody dares anything from the north.

Really? But a commission doesn't consist of the chairman alone, aren't there southerners of conscience on the board?
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Tobichimezie: 3:34am On Nov 30, 2019
When I say Southerners in Nigeria, yes every fu.ccking Southern Nigerian are all spineless moping helpless cowards, I couldn't be more right. I still maintain the most intelligent and audacious Southerners don't stay in Nigeria...they are based in the diaspora... Maybe we Southerners abroad (Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Ijaw etc) need to band together and return home en masse fix these madness one way or another... cause the ones back home are just Aboki lackeys who are content tearing themselves down with tribalism and bigotry, while been content eating crumbs dropped to them by a less sophisticated/intelligent North... what a bloody shame SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by airbrush: 4:17am On Nov 30, 2019
sassysure:
One Nigeria kwenu grin

Kekekekeeke grin

nepotism on display
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by EagleNest(m): 5:03am On Nov 30, 2019
Feels like we are in military government and not democracy. We seem only lament and do nothing. And the rape continues...
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Reference(m): 5:20am On Nov 30, 2019
Anyone expecting my comments on these issues should just do historicals. Very little to add here.

Everything projected to happen is happening. Every sordid path intended is thoroughly beaten.

Enjoy the country of your creation.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by kayusely70(m): 5:36am On Nov 30, 2019
Pure Nepotism without baiting an eyelid!
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by frozen70(f): 5:38am On Nov 30, 2019
DCmonster:
Idiotic Mr falana, you were part of the people that foisted this useless and bleeped up government on innocent Nigerians. Fucking bastards.

Pls tell me his offence

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by orunto27: 5:48am On Nov 30, 2019
Dreal1247:
A question for all. Can bed buy sleep?

JACUZZEE BED WILL BUY U SLEEP BY FORCE..
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by orunto27: 5:59am On Nov 30, 2019
I am warning Nigeria again and again that full Autonomy of Policing, Resourcing and Electioneering Control be granted immediately to our 36 Constitutional States. Further Delay is very dangerous.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by meccuno: 6:06am On Nov 30, 2019
LegendHero:

Do you really honestly think Nigeria can be divided soon?
Not soon. But eventually it will. We all are very different. How long can any group of people take injustice? Nigerians don't learn from experience. Recently a group had referendum in Ethiopia. That wind will eventually blow all across Africa. It might not happen soon but it WILL happen.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by NoRetreat(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2019
Mayflowa:

I cannot blame him for not building. This isn't how government should be run. You build universities in your home town because u are in position to making the decision. Worse, all military universities and colleges are situated in the north. What a shame!
I don't know whom the other tribes offended? These millitary institutions influenced and encouraged Northerners to Jo n and dominate millitary in Nigeria. This must be challenged.
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by NoRetreat(m): 6:18am On Nov 30, 2019
meccuno:
Not soon. But eventually it will. We all are very different. How long can any group of people take injustice? Nigerians don't learn from experience. Recently a group had referendum in Ethiopia. That wind will eventually blow all across Africa. It might not happen soon but it WILL happen.
it will eventually happen and I think the North has her own agenda.

1 Like

Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Coldie:
What am I complaining for when I know nothing will be done about it.

I support Yoruba presidency over any northern candidate.

The SS or SE don't know how to cut the excess of the north when they are in power. But the Yoruba's are very good at it

When did you try the SE to know that?
Re: Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns by babestella: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2019
CSTR2:

It won't happen again though.

Any southern president that goes in and fails to bring at least 80% of federal infrastructure and positions to the South is an enemy.

At some point, Amaechi tried to move Maritime University away from Niger Delta to somewhere in Kaduna. Without any apologies, southerners are the most stupid set of Nigerians, you folks are busy preaching one Nigeria, but the northerners are convinced that there is no one Nigeria, that sooner or later, Nigeria would break and that is the reason you see them opening up their region with Federal funding.

How many private universities do you have in the North? they only rely on FG funding (Oil money) to fund projects in their region, FG already approved take off fund of 2billion for Army University, but down south, individuals set up privately funded university.

Federal institutions are dominated by Northerners, from NNPC, Amry, Navy, Police, Customs just name it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.