Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today (61228 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo / If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Alanine1123: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Congratulations.
But nothing like true love.
True love na scam.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by daviesmania(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
so this guy don dey knack this bae since de day of lord lugard!
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by CSTR2: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
Eyyah.

My first love don carry belle for person. She don born two sef for two men.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Amanda4life: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pls Nairalander s.

This December I humbly suggest that all nairslanders show the images of our back.

Wear cloth o.

I don't know how to creat thread for it
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Mariangeles(f): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
blesskewe:
WHite
Gold
Which one is wine red
Burgundy is what Nigerians refer to as wine red .
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Liftme(f): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yes, it doesn't if genotype permits.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Amanda4life: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Congrats.

God bless your Union
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Enskynelson(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Davash222:
The guy still got his complexion.. But, the girl.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If you check the picture well, she is light-skinned in the old picture. Don't forget camera filters have improved over time as well.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by bluefilm: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bonum Elegere!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by iykololo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
D girl ugly

Shame on U.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Aroboi:
Babcock

Real honourable mention.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Olowola2: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
iamJ:
if i say my mind dem go call off the event grin

let me hand over my laptop to lie lie jude

very lovely couple
you don chop her?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Mutemenot(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Carry jollification enter 82 division. U wan make them give me 50 press up
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Enemyofpeace: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Boat the the husband and wife are fokn ugly, I pity the childrens that they will burn in future

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
deltateam:

Bob and Tonto
Anthony Jordan and cuppy
Snake in the lala baby

There is no need mentioning snakes or tonto because those are Nairaland's alias. In year 2020, 2021, we will still meet them here so no need mentioning what is obvious.

You mean anhtony joshua?

I thought at one time it was dj cuppy and zlatan.

Las las, e be like that girl na undercover ashawo o. cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Enemyofpeace: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
D girl ugly
she is fokn ugly and she no go get better ringtones for mouth
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Benteazaa(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Started from the bottom now they here

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Tboy1419: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
D girl ugly
. See your head like bicycle seat, you fine pass her.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by UrVillagePpl: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Imagine AIT did this .. just a moment ago

Always check and double check before making ur report

With their staggering reporter. It isn't funny at all

Modified:
Liverpool score line2:2

Tot vs Bourne 4:0

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Kastrom: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kalixx:
TOP 20 TRENDS ON NAIRALAND (2019)

1. Fuoye
2. RUGA
3. Sniper
4. PH Serial Killer
5. Xenophobia
6. Shiites
7. Tacha (Smell, bleach, BBNaija bla bla)
8. Dakolo vs COZA, Fatoyinbo
9. Regina Daniels, Nwoko
10. Cold Room (Unilag)
11. Sky B death prank
12. Hate Speech bill
13. Soapy
14. Mompha's arrest
15. Weytin __ no go see (e.g. weytin Adele no go see for the other side)
16. Mad Melon's demise
17. Audio money, audio endorsements ...
18. IPOB vs Ekweremadu
19. Real nigggarrr (Slalowmir)
20. Gateway 404 Error

Quote only to list honourable mentions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
lovely....congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
How old was this girl when you started dating her?

You were taller than her then. But now you are both at the same height and looking like age mates.

You had better be faithful to her otherwise.....
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by zinny377(f): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Congrats
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by vaca1: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
EmmyOD:
True Love Never Dies. See A Throw Back Pic Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today

This is a fellow nairalander and my classmate [STC Nsukka Old boys Association, 2010 set] , Igwe Chidiebere from Aku in Igbo Etiti LGA of Nsukka Senatorial district in Enugu State and his long time girl friend, Chinenye finally sealing their love deal today.

Despite her beauty and strong political affiliation in the state [She is a former SUG Vice President and currently, PDP women leader, students wing in Enugu State] This girl remained faithful to our guy throughout his days of little beginning till now that the guy finally come dey alright...lol
May God bless all Nairalanders with faithful life partners.

We the STOBA 2010 set are already on our way to 82 Division, Nigerian Army Base, Enugu to witness this great event.

Update soon !!!
Hmmm.My people from same town. HML
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kastrom:

Hmmn,

no space for that weird guy. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by KanuSE: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
deltateam:

There's a woman I love, I think she's in her early thirties but as one matures one finds there's more to life than beauty and youth. Let love lead.

Orator ... wehdon sir!
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by KanuSE: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kalixx:

Hmmn,

no space for that weird guy. grin

Wetin the guy do all of una sef?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
A happy married life to you both.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Reeb2244: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Davash222:
The guy still got his complexion.. But, the girl.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Stop being stụpid. Her complexion still same.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by ceejay5: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
[May God bless your marriage my brother in jesus name Amen.. Aku trending no be lie.. I believe you broquote author=EmmyOD post=84494476]True Love Never Dies. See A Throw Back Pic Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today

This is a fellow nairalander and my classmate [STC Nsukka Old boys Association, 2010 set] , Igwe Chidiebere from Aku in Igbo Etiti LGA of Nsukka Senatorial district in Enugu State and his long time girl friend, Chinenye finally sealing their love deal today.

Despite her beauty and strong political affiliation in the state [She is a former SUG Vice President and currently, PDP women leader, students wing in Enugu State] This girl remained faithful to our guy throughout his days of little beginning till now that the guy finally come dey alright...lol
May God bless all Nairalanders with faithful life partners.

We the STOBA 2010 set are already on our way to 82 Division, Nigerian Army Base, Enugu to witness this great event.

Update soon !!![/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.