Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today (61225 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo / If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Dinho20(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
"HMMMM"

MARRIAGE IS THE REAL DEAL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by tosinosam(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by bukatyne(f): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheRedpillguy:
Yeah right. This is the only guy she bleeped in her life. Like she being doing this guy since then till date... Truth is she is hitting the wall and the poor cock is just available. He is probably plan Z. Don't start all that way back thing to put dirt in our eyes. The guy lost

undecided

I like to know people's experiences that makes them think there are no good men or women.

Can you share yours?
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by bukatyne(f): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Congratulations to them.

I love the story of young love.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Godhatesodomy: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wow
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Mindster: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
BLACK FRIDAY CONTINUES!!!

Get best deal for Bluehost Hosting... Use our Bluehost Black Friday Sale Link and get upto 60% off....
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by deltateam: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kalixx:

There is no need mentioning snakes or tonto because those are Nairaland's alias. In year 2020, 2021, we will still meet them here so no need mentioning what is obvious.

You mean anhtony joshua?

I thought at one time it was dj cuppy and zlatan.

Las las, e be like that girl na undercover ashawo o. cheesy

I meant that Lala dedicated his baby, Tonto and Bob weren't as close as they are now in earlier years.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Kastrom: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kalixx:

Hmmn,

no space for that weird guy. grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by TheRedpillguy: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
bukatyne:

undecided

I like to know people's experiences that makes them think there are no good men or women.

Can you share yours?
There are no good or bad people. There just people
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by yusluvad(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is beautiful
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by justifyme(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Life for you,them go don date, break up, Bleep different people and still Come back to settle down for life
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by zeebra24: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
next level effects
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Duru009(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
D girl ugly

You will never marry in your life!

Bitter soul !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by pennywys(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Nsukka people always marry Nsukka.

It's good. But then they are insular and incestuous.

I like their women shaa.. They are more likely to be faithful than others.

E speakilekwe....

Anambra and Enugu women are hardworking women and humble too

But u see those owerri babes run for ur life. Those babes are waiting for who don already blow.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Risingblue008(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kalixx:
TOP 20 TRENDS ON NAIRALAND (2019)

1. Fuoye
2. RUGA
3. Sniper
4. PH Serial Killer
5. Xenophobia
6. Shiites
7. Tacha (Smell, bleach, BBNaija bla bla)
8. Dakolo vs COZA, Fatoyinbo
9. Regina Daniels, Nwoko
10. Cold Room (Unilag)
11. Sky B death prank
12. Hate Speech bill
13. Soapy
14. Mompha's arrest
15. Weytin __ no go see (e.g. weytin Adele no go see for the other side)
16. Mad Melon's demise
17. Audio money, audio endorsements ...
18. IPOB vs Ekweremadu
19. Real nigggarrr (Slalowmir)
20. Gateway 404 Error

Quote only to list honourable mentions.
Make we hear word I beggi sad
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nmezor(f): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Congratz to them
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by larryplaytv(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Congrats

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Toks2008(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kenoxman:
Yes,not just looking it but really old. Yea becos they waited for too long. They were good to go judging by the throwback. All the best to them anyway.

Both you and the person you quoted need serious medication.

I guess you two are toddlers else you won't call these very young looking couple old.

Happy life to the couple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
EmmyOD:
True Love Never Dies. See A Throw Back Pic Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today

This is a fellow nairalander and my classmate [STC Nsukka Old boys Association, 2010 set] , Igwe Chidiebere from Aku in Igbo Etiti LGA of Nsukka Senatorial district in Enugu State and his long time girl friend, Chinenye finally sealing their love deal today.

Despite her beauty and strong political affiliation in the state [She is a former SUG Vice President and currently, PDP women leader, students wing in Enugu State] This girl remained faithful to our guy throughout his days of little beginning till now that the guy finally come dey alright...lol
May God bless all Nairalanders with faithful life partners.

We the STOBA 2010 set are already on our way to 82 Division, Nigerian Army Base, Enugu to witness this great event.

Update soon !!!
Bruh, the bold though

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by MrCork: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
EmmyOD:
True Love Never Dies. See A Throw Back Pic Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today

This is a fellow nairalander and my classmate [STC Nsukka Old boys Association, 2010 set] , Igwe Chidiebere from Aku in Igbo Etiti LGA of Nsukka Senatorial district in Enugu State and his long time girl friend, Chinenye finally sealing their love deal today.

Despite her beauty and strong political affiliation in the state [She is a former SUG Vice President and currently, PDP women leader, students wing in Enugu State] This girl remained faithful to our guy throughout his days of little beginning till now that the guy finally come dey alright...lol

We the STOBA 2010 set are already on our way to 82 Division, Nigerian Army Base, Enugu to witness this great event.

Update soon !!!

angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by MrCork: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
EmmyOD:

Update soon !!!

..argha..ok she lightskin..well done sir!! wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Timozo1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Congrats my brother from the same state. Wishing u happy married life.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Princelyon247(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wow
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Peng12345: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Davash222:
The guy still got his complexion.. But, the girl.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Complexion checker.com

Both still have their colors

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kalixx:

1. Fuoye
2. RUGA
3. Sniper
4. PH Serial Killer
5. Xenophobia
6. Shiites
9. Regina Daniels, Nwoko
10. Cold Room (Unilag)
11. Sky B death prank
12. Hate Speech bill
13. Soapy
14. Mompha's arrest
16. Mad Melon's demise
18. IPOB vs Ekweremadu
20. Gateway 404 Error

Exactly! Especially that no 21

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
I completely agree and deep down I like ur style.
Nothing like a long time love or sweetheart based on true love bt sm of us weren’t serious about love cos we don’t want heart breaks or still wana to sow our wild oats. Lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Emmanuel226(m): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Day third photo really got me rolling, village life tho cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Emmanuel226(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wow adorable photos

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Munzy14(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
iamJ:
if i say my mind dem go call off the event grin

let me hand over my laptop to lie lie jude

very lovely couple
Na so werin u want talk apart from bad mouthing... cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Emmanuel226(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kalixx:

1. Fuoye
2. RUGA
3. Sniper
4. PH Serial Killer
5. Xenophobia
6. Shiites
9. Regina Daniels, Nwoko
10. Cold Room (Unilag)
11. Sky B death prank
12. Hate Speech bill
13. Soapy
14. Mompha's arrest
16. Mad Melon's demise
18. IPOB vs Ekweremadu
20. Gateway 404 Error

correct guy ur head dey there

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Emmanuel226(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
goldony:

Kestolove, wish them well , instead of that Ur comment.
I thought U ve changed for good,bcuz I still have Ur photo of U in "yellow tank top,pink shorts,scantily made braids'", while U held Ur shorts zipper.
wow really cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Emmanuel226(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
SODbaba2:

Studio light or she toned her skin she din bleach
true talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.