Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline (2026 Views)

Dr. Kachikwu Recommissions Escravos-warri Pipeline (photo) / Escravos Warri Pipeline Resumes Operation / Warri Pipeline Attack: Ijaw Group Hails JTF Over Arrest, Says Tompolo Is Vindica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Beaf: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

I know say me with you dey quarel for here, but I know no say you be warri boy? Same here, so which part? if you say middle you mean Okere side. Which ones? how u dey sha before fight continue.

I de fine o! How your side too?
My cutlass too is fine and very sharp! grin
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Beaf: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2010
@Abagworo

Beaf:

You are lying. I challenge you to provide the exact places where I made the claims that are bolded (the second should be on this page). If you can't do that, then you are a cheap lier.

John Togo is a known armed robber.
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by JohnTogo: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2010
if tompolo call me armed robber wetin him come be?
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by JohnTogo: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2010
meanwhile boys dey water now dey act.
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Abagworo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf:

@Abagworo

Can I help you?
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Beaf: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2010
Abagworo:

Can I help you?

Yes, you told a lie and I am asking you to own up to it.
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Abagworo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf:

Yes, you told a lie and I am asking you to own up to it.

Which lie?
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Beaf: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
Abagworo:

Which lie?

Look up the thread and reply to the first instance of this quote:

Beaf:

You are lying. I challenge you to provide the exact places where I made the claims that are bolded (the second should be on this page). If you can't do that, then you are a cheap lier.

Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Abagworo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2010

I have never argued about that fact but you were trying to claim that only Henry Okah was a criminal but Ateke,Tompolo and others were fighting for the ND.Now John Togo has emerged and you have added him to the list.
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Beaf: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2010
^
Dude, I'm talking about telling lies. Why are you dodging na? Why lie on people? grin
Its better not to tell lies than create these ridiculous diversions you seem to be getting rather fond of.
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Abagworo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf:

^
Dude, I'm talking about telling lies. Why are you dodging na? Why lie on people? grin
Its better not to tell lies than create these ridiculous diversions you seem to be getting rather fond of.

Beaf

Re: Abuja Bombers Text Messages
« #48 on: October 05, 2010, 02:30 AM »

Quote from: drop4tp on October 05, 2010, 02:18 AM
I heard it in the news yesterday that babangida is one of sponsorer,of the bomb blast.

Exactly. And thats why it is speculated he didn't turn up. According to NTA, there were more bombs set around Eagle Square, but the security agencies used high tech signals to jam them.
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Abagworo(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf

Re: Henry Okah Shocked - Nigerian Officials Knew Of Plan To Bomb Abuja
« #26 on: October 02, 2010, 12:35 AM »

Quote from: xterra2 on October 02, 2010, 12:24 AM
You are indirectly saying that the Northerners are behind this
If i am close to you i would have slapped you Grin Grin Grin but on a serious note that is unfair
So assuming that is the case,MEND are being controlled by the north (some bas.tard dude would soon say IBB)

Is that what you are saying ?
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Exactly. Odili might be his weapon.
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Abagworo(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf

Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast
« #215 on: October 05, 2010, 01:16 AM »

Quote from: Gayigaskia on October 05, 2010, 01:07 AM
Why you think i'm supporting him, this whole country used to think of him as Maradona the smart and wise man who can get away with anything. You expect me to believe that he will carry out this dull planning that a baby can get away with. Specially for a man who used to oversea the whole intelligence army navy police sss etc. You got be kidding me. I will only agree when they book him.
He was called maradona, because he was a man that could tell different stories from both sides of his mouth, while keeping a straight face. That was the most respectable way to call a head of state a liar and conman.
Of course, some have mistaken his ability to lie as intellingence, in our unique Nigerian way; but everyone makes mistakes.

Abagworo (m)
Nigeria
Ndenkem

« #216 on: October 05, 2010, 01:16 AM »
Modify message
I expect more attacks by MEND pretty soon.Just a prophesy.
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Abagworo(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf

« #227 on: October 05, 2010, 01:41 AM »

I listened to the text messages on NTA and the OP totally twists things. The person that said "na we do am" did not know he was under surveilance, while he was speaking to a friend. The other messages about payment and meeting were exchanged between a separate group.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-525179.192.html
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Beaf: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2010
Abagworo stop disgracing yourself!
How do the above quotes exonerate you from the lies you told on this thread? shocked
Address the lies I challenged you about and stop making random, pointless posts.

Damn! Does being a liar mean you should lower your IQ score as well?
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Abagworo(m): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf:

Abagworo stop disgracing yourself!
How do the above quotes exonerate you from the lies you told on this thread? shocked
Address the lies I challenged you about and stop making random, pointless posts.

Damn! Does being a liar mean you should lower your IQ score as well?

You stated that MEND was not behind the bombings.Who then is a liar now?
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by aljharem(m): 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2010
we all know beaf is a childish lair any day any time

how can u accuse abagworo

now beaf i ask who has the low IQ in u or other like abagworo in this forum

beaf shame on u for displaying ur stu-pidity on a public forum shammmmeeee
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Beaf: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2010
Abagworo:

You stated that MEND was not behind the bombings.Who then is a liar now?

You remain the liar.

Now, let me break it down into very simple English for you, since you are either being dishonest or are completely dense,
Where      did      I      say      militancy      will      end      with      the      arrest      of      either      Henry Okah      or      John Togo?

Show me the place or accept that you are a liar who just makes false claims against people to foward your new role of causing confusion.
Why should a grown man tell bare faced lies?
Re: Mend Bomb Warri Pipeline by Abagworo(m): 12:43am On Jan 12, 2012
This was 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mabel Segun, Others Win National Merit Award / Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Burial Plan / Obasanjo Wanted Kagame To Rule Congo - Wikileaks (obj's Diplomatic Style)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.