Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Pastor Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Church Service (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Church Service (video) (1045 Views)

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Church Service (video) by jameshood: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
A new video has emerged on the internet wherein controversial Ugandan Pastor Paul Muwanguzi was spotted flogging his church members for allegedly failing to attend church service which held recently.

In the video, the congregants were seen lying down while he passed around with a whip and as he flogs them, they would get to take up their seat.

The video has since sparked reactions from social media users with some trying to understand the rationale behind the flogging when they congregants are not kids.

Watch the video below:

http://coolstories22.com/pastor-flogs-church-members-for-not-attending-church-service-video/
Re: Pastor Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Church Service (video) by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
is this for real, because am still imagining how a pastor will jux flog me anyhow just because I didn't attend church service for what na? ?
Re: Pastor Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Church Service (video) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
They haven't given birth to the pastor who will do this to me

1 Like

Re: Pastor Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Church Service (video) by jameshood: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2019
Watch
Re: Pastor Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Church Service (video) by Pat081: 6:40am On Dec 01, 2019
NevetsIbot:
They haven't given birth to the pastor who will do this to me
Lol, other church members will be the ones to be asking me to forgive the so called Pastor
Re: Pastor Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Church Service (video) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2019
Pat081:
Lol, other church members will be the ones to be asking me to forgive the so called Pastor

I feel you bruh.

I'll descend on the mofo like there's no tomorrow. Las las person go wound comot and na the pastor e go be

1 Like

Re: Pastor Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Church Service (video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
LMAO..
I no sure say na naija this one happen
Re: Pastor Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Church Service (video) by jameshood: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
wow

(1) (Reply)

Alone In Bed..this Video Of Nigeria Adult Star Is All You Need To Feel Alright / Pls Help / GUYS ➺ How Do You Know When A Lady Is Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.