Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution (57083 Views)

BREAKING: Tinubu’s Guinean Passport Is “diplomatic Passport”, Embassy Confirms / Nigeria Diplomatic Passport: Why Politicians Don't Release Theirs After Office / APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by nereiskc(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
I watched the program on Aljazeera... When Diezani's was mentioned. Her and some criminals from other country bought Dominican Republic diplomatic passport to the tune of $1,000,000 and to serve an ambassadorial role in other country as reported on Aljazeera. My feet went cold....... Even till now the Dominican Republic president is dening the news despite video evidence. Honestly this corruption thing is worldwide...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by MKULTRA: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
BlackfireX:
Leave the woman alone you jobless, propaganda media..... The money she was accused of stealing ,is it your Father's money
I wish I could just snap thanos gauntlet and erase people like you from this country that's when progress will come speedily.

People like you are too dumb to exist.
Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
After the devil, fear the igbo man.

We are just too smart. Whoever thought one based in Nigeria could be this intellectually and criminally sound. I am impressed.

This is how the big wigs and secret figures (eg Russians, Serbs, Jews, Syrians etc do it:. Not chasing 20Billion when you have 120Billion in the account. This is Capo-like, no Obinwanne.

Next move she's gotta make is to buy a chunk of stock in a supermarket chain, equity in a new invention pending patent or move into the construction business across countries while fronting an EU enterprise. Need I mention, she needs to have a sitdown with Kim Dotcom.

I am glad she figured Panama has been compromised.

These people are chasing shadows. If the same corrupt ass tribalistic and discriminatory government is chasing someone for a lesser crime than the ones they commit, then they should know there is no honour amongst thieves.

Ndi Igbo kwenu
Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by BlackfireX: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
MKULTRA:
I wish I could just snap thanos gauntlet and erase people like you from this country that's when progress will come speedily.

People like you are too dumb to exist.

Unfortunately for your dumbasss , thanos gauntlet will wipe out gullibles like you...

Leave diezanni alone, media trial and emotional blackmail won't work this time...

In 2023\2025 this woman will come out with her story..

You keep your own corrupt politicians, and expect me to kill mine.... Kolewoork.
Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by BlackfireX: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Brush1:

Let me refreshing your dumb memory. That's everyone's money. Are you an idiot by nature?..

Don't let that lie , strengthen your stupidity...

Ours is different from mine.... But you are too much of a dimwit to decipher.
Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by vezycash(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
BlackfireX:

And why are these people excluded..

Tinubu, ganduje, buruntai, Abba kyari, Amaechi,Ajimobi, Akpabio, ....

Include all of them. No support bad thing.
Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by 9jatriot(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmmm, looks like someone just reminded Buhari about this woman again. There may be some activity in her direction soon.
Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by executive12: 1:10am On Dec 02, 2019
plaindealer:
Btw, diplomatic passport is just a passport, it doesn't shield you from criminal liabilities.

If the US, Nigeria or any other country really really are gunning for her, her diplomatic passport can not protect her.

Exactly.
Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Smart woman, same way her boyfriend Jide is enjoying in Mexico... same way Ambode is now a citizen of france after begging macron to give him such priviledge

Nigerians are fantastically currupt.. now She is a Diplomat and citizen of Dominican Republic with Full Government official rights, not even th US or UK can tourch her not to talk of Nigeria

Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 02, 2019
executive12:

If you did not watch the documentary, you may want to watch it.
The Iranian Ali Reza Monfared who was given Ambassadorship and diplomatic passport was still arrested and prosecuted by Iran. He is currently serving 20 years in Iran. An American also, with diplomatic passport, jailed in the US.
You have to understand that no country or their leaders want to be seen as criminals by the international community.
If the EFCC is serious, they can prosecute Diezani. If they get a conviction, Dominica will quickly revoke Diezani's diplomatic status.

i think she is trying to wait it out until a more favorable administration comes in

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by ddeola: 2:21am On Dec 02, 2019
She don invest stolen money for Dominica be dat nau. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Stalwert:
This is what beerfraudians wish upon Nigeria, they want this sort of criminals back in power.

Shut up. I rather have thousands of Diezani in power than the demonic APC brigands that are bringing doom to this country.
Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by nku5: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2019
These media trials sef. Diezani applied to the court in Nigeria for her to be joined as a party in a case involving Jide Omokore and co but EFCC refused saying she wanted to escape her trial in the UK. The court agreed with EFCC now we are hear that she is using a diplomatic passport to evade arrest.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/243772-efcc-blocks-ex-minister-alison-maduekes-offer-return-nigeria-trial.html

Nigerians are generally daft so all these media headlines will always confuse them

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by patani(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2019
BlackfireX:

Bring tinubu out for prosecution.... North bring gandollar out for trial.... I will bring deziani out for EFCc..

Anything less than that, shut up..

No more emotional blackmail.

If Tinubu is jailed today so be it...He is not my father or uncle...so if any corrupt politician is being dealt with irrespective of his tribe(even if he is from my hometown) goodluck to him...I was not thee when he/she was eating the money....so don't bother asking me to bring anyone out

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution by LordShiva97(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Sweet Milf
I swear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Soldiers Calm ENDSARS Protesters As They Defy Osun Government Curfew / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.