Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? (1592 Views)

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / When Did You Buy Your First Car And How Much Was It? / How Mercedes-benz BRT Buses Drive Like Trains On This Special Guided Busway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
There’s this woman in my estate, her husband just bought her a 2019 Lexus RX 350.

Mehn, this woman is crazy o, everybody is complaining already. OYO if you see her coming and you don’t give chance.

At first I didn’t believe it was a woman driving a car like that. Not until yesterday evening when I was going out I saw little kids in the back seat and the woman with shades looking careless.

I nor know weda Na the new Lexus Dey shack her grin but man!!! I nor get mind to drive like that!! And she’s sooo good at it!!! I can’t ride with her o!!

Have any one seen a woman like this? Abi this one is from hell? grin
Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by nlPoster: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2019

3 Likes

Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by Tellemall: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
It's a known fact that most women are inconsiderate drivers. They are known to be stupid when it gets to right of way issues on the road. I can see why the Saudis kept them away from cars(apart from the religious aspect). Imagine all that stupidity unleashed on the roads, there would be a lot of unapologetically silly behavior.

Most times you have a ridiculous road user, check as you give them the middle finger. It is most likely a woman.

4 Likes

Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by nlPoster: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
stupidity:
all the topics are talking about women being a bad driver.

This woman I’m talking about drives like James Bond. She’s highly skilled.

Just helping you out.
Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by meobizy(f): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
stupidity:

I'm sure she drives like that because she didn't attend driving school. People who learn by jumping behind the wheel drive recklessly but calm down with time. Their bad habits still remain. A trip to a driving school normally corrects all their bad behaviours.

5 Likes

Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by Readonee35L(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
I've met lots of them on the highway.

A lady Raced me with a white mini cooper S. All the way from ajah to phase 1.
Damn she was good. We kept meeting at different intervals. She had more advantage because i was driving a 09 Highlander suv(not
so good with bends). She gave me great gap, after a while i gained speed and lost her like a little kid.

Next was lagos ibadan expressway.
I was driving a 2008 camry v6 when i saw a young looking lady driving a 2012 camry sport. I met her after iwo road. I zoomed past until i saw her in my rear mirror after 10minutes. She kept zooming and switching lanes james bond style. She tailed me till Shagamu smiley

Crazy female drivers are becoming very common this days .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by iyatrustee(f): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
stupidity:

I am one of such! I believe it is directly connected to who taught you how to drive.

In my case, a brother did and mehn, he gave me all the confidence i would have lacked.....first day i drove and saw a trailer, i froze until he hyped me and told me even the trailer driver is seeing me cheesy

On my first inter state trip, i became friends with plenty transport drivers on that road as we virtually moved in a convoy, one had to hail me trust me, it felt so good kiss

I have a friend whose driving skills i cannot match even with all my gra gra. So many ladies are like that.

3 Likes

Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by fabienjoe: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
iyatrustee:

I am one of such! I believe it is directly connected to who taught you how to drive.

In my case, a brother did and mehn, he gave me all the confidence i would have lacked.....first day i drove and saw a trailer, i froze until he hyped me and told me even the trailer driver is seeing me cheesy

On my first inter state trip, i became friends with plenty transport drivers on that road as we virtually moved in a convoy, one had to hail me trust me, it fell so good kiss

I have a friend whose driving skills i cannot match even with all my gra gra. So many ladies are like that.

On the contrary, those with good driving skills are the more sedate ones on the road. Attend a good driving school, preferably outside Nigeria and you'll understand what I mean. I've heard countless times people saying that anyone that can drive in Lagos can drive anywhere in the world. I've not seen a bigger lie. 90% of Lagos drivers would fail driving test in civilized countries.

5 Likes

Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by udemzyudex(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
fabienjoe:

On the contrary, those with good driving skills are the more sedate ones on the road. Attend a good driving school, preferably outside Nigeria and you'll understand what I mean. I've heard countless times people saying that anyone that can drive in Lagos can drive anywhere in the world. I've not seen a bigger lie. 90% of Lagos drivers would fail driving test in civilized countries.

When they say that ,they don't mean knowing all the driving signs,obeying traffic lights etc.

They are talking about rough driving, traffick driving, jumping from one lane to another, outsmarting other drivers on the road,dodge pot holes,drag roads with trailers etc. grin

2 Likes

Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by mejai(m): 5:47am On Dec 02, 2019
My immediate elder sis na Michael Schumacher o

1 Like

Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by Originalsly: 6:11am On Dec 02, 2019
Depends on how well she was trained.... and her skills, experience and mindset. From my experience and observations... I would say in general... men are more naturally programmed to driving than women.... but there are women who are better drivers than a whole lot of men. In fact... almost half of my workmates are female... female drivers... truck drivers... and they all drive agressively.... some very agressively.... handle the trucks like sports car!

1 Like

Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by RZArecta2(m): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2019
I’m trying to wrap my head around the “skills” one will have to exhibit in an estate setting to show they’re good drivers. My guess is she drives fast and cuts corners at razor sharp. Motor still dey sweet her sha, when she buys parts herself or gets tired after a few months, all the serenren go stop cool

3 Likes

Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by BamBamK: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2019
hehehehehehehe, u can say that again

RZArecta2:
I’m trying to wrap my head around the “skills” one will have to exhibit in an estate setting to show they’re good drivers. My guess is she drives fast and cuts corners at razor sharp. Motor still dey sweet her sha, when she buys parts herself or gets tired after a few months, all the serenren go stop cool

1 Like

Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by 9icetoo(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2019
stupidity:

That's reckless driving and not skilled driving. If my passengers and other (sane) road users are not comfortable with my driving, then I am either reckless or constituting nuisance. And I am hardly ever any of those(unless when I was younger and still acted like the world revolved around me).
That woman is reckless and will be brought down to earth by a yellow Danfo soon enough.

3 Likes

Re: When Did Women Start Having Mind To Drive Like This? by 9icetoo(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2019
fabienjoe:

I couldn't have said it any better.
99% of Lagos drivers shouldnt be on the road. 99.9% don't signal for a lane change and either tail you too closely or ride too closely on your blind side(especially on third mainland bridge).
They will repeatedly fail driving tests abroad if ever subjected to one.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Would Like To Buy A 32 "TV For The Kitchen. / Scam alert: Do a VIN check before buying any vehicle online (pics) / Engine Refused Start After Crackshaft Was Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.