Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon (7555 Views)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by KwaraToday: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
It has come to public knowledge that former Senate President Saraki and Ex-Governor Fatai Ahmed are already jittery over the ongoing
Investigations at KWIRS.

Prof Awodun, the immediate past Executive Chairman of the Kwara Internal revenue service has been making incriminating revelations at the EFCC.

Awodun has been enmeshed in billions of naira diversion of Kwara money in collaboration with Dr Saraki and Ahmed.

The duo of Saraki and Ahmed are seeking soft landing for Prof Awodun because of the alleged involvement of Senator Saraki with a particular consultant to KWIRS.

The former Senate President through his media team, blacked out the scandalous weighty allegation against Awodun until the EFCC media people put it out last week.

Amongst the various persons already invited in the ever widening scandal is the former speaker who says he would attend next week, creating more fear for the former governor and Dr Saraki, the once revered leader of the PDP party in the state.

Prof Awodun, who came third in the interview process for the post of Executive Chairman was appointed on the order of Dr Saraki, after an agreement of payments and engagement to this consultant.

The appointment of Awodun almost degenerated into a frosty relation between ex-governor Fatai and Saraki until Awodun got an order to make some money available to Governor Fatai too according to Awodun.

From very reliable sources, Lai Mohammed , the Minister of Information and Culture, a strong ally of Tinubu, called Fatai Ahmed to commiserate with him on the death of his uncle, the Onipako of Share. The Ex. Governor took advantage of the condolence call to requested him to arrange for a meeting with Tinubu which Lai Mohammed promptly made possible.

Saraki's message to Tinubu was simple; kill the EFCC case and get my support for your 2023 Presidential ambition.

Meanwhile, the management of
KWIRS the source says have been advised to beef up security due to possible arson attack on it's head office as it is common knowledge that the State Ministry of Finance was burnt in an arson attack a few years ago in a similar way that the SGBN bank's headquarters was burnt in Lagos during a similar investigation on the Bank.

Events of the coming weeks will be of interest to a lot of Kwarans the source says.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by ojobek: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
please,say something else. Saraki that I know can never beg that frog eyes, for what?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by engrsyer(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Story from the gods

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by SarkinYarki: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Who will beg for Okpolo eyes when his beans finally cooks pretty soon

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by Smithkafors(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Why will he beg him....on what ground.One day the table will turn.Is he hungry or what?, under normal protocol,saraki will be called first before tinubu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by beresponsible(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Any sharp man now na to join or rejoin APC because PDP is so dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by itsme01: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
the picture was taking at Shagaya's birthday stop pedling lies or hate speech bill would end your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
ojobek:
please,say something else. Saraki that I know can never beg that frog eyes, for what?

Don't mind this guy. Saraki!
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Saraki! The only man that held a country down for a full tenure. He ridicule PMB. He sentenced PMB to hospitals. The Nigerian politics was under his armpit for 4yrs. And u think he'd beg Tinubu. The way some people glorify this Tinubu ehh!

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by abbasajao(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
ojobek:

Baba don't say that again.
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tinubu will beg to be Saraki's PA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by Sirjamo: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
Saraki! The only man that held a country down for a full tenure. He ridicule PMB. He sentenced PMB to hospitals. The Nigerian politics was under his armpit for 4yrs. And u think he'd beg Tinubu. The way some people glorify this Tinubu ehh!
He held Nigeria down, yet, he could not win an ordinary senatorial election!!!

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by mcjohny(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
I can't even imagine such a scenario where this primary school story book will happen. If saraki couldn't shift when tinubu, buhari... and their cohorts was on his neck with his political career at stake much less now he has few or nothing to loose. Mehn this is just cock and bull story that can only happen in Nigerian movie

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by mcjohny(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sirjamo:
He held Nigeria down, yet, he could not win an ordinary senatorial election!!!

You and I know he was rubbed the same way dino was battered by smart Adeyemy, perhaps no need to cry more than the bereaved bc that's exactly what PDP did to others in their glory days
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by ojobek: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
abbasajao:

Baba don't say that again.
Iya,I will say it again,again and again.
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by MetaPhysical: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
engrsyer:
Story from the gods

When you hear "anonymous", "reliable source", "protected source"....the news might be taken with a pinch of salt. When names are disclosed....there is truth to it. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by wallex1983(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Na to just dey watch.

Interesting story
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by Bimpe29: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by seunmsg(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Politicians are capable of anything. To them, it’s all about interest and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by helinues: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lies
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by imam07: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Smithkafors:
Why will he beg him....on what ground.One day the table will turn.Is he hungry or what?, under normal protocol,saraki will be called first before tinubu.
sovtobu now, d table hv not turned? Open ur eyes nah. B4, it was bukola turn, but now Tinubu's turn. Thought both are not my fans. So which table are u expecting to be turned. Stop drinking too much gari in order to see well. No table will turn to saraki side again.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by imam07: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
For d rubbish u wrote. Oyinbos said he who laugh last laugh best. Who is laughing now between saraki and Buhari. Stoo supporting these two evils. Non of them will take us to d promise land.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by imam07: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Tinubu will beg to be Saraki's PA
u are suffering from high fever. That is why u are talking out of sense. B4 u comment, i dont wish both of them to be our leader in naija.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by Bighead9: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
ojobek:

Go and deal with your Eastern Politicians and leave the West out of it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by imam07: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
mcjohny:

You and I know he was rubbed the same way dino was battered by smart Adeyemy, perhaps no need to cry more than the bereaved bc that's exactly what PDP did to others in their glory days
Oga u need to get ur senses right because dont come here and fool people on nairaland. Saraki was not robbed. He lost d election gallantly in Kwara. So u want to tell me wht i know more than u abi. Did saraki even tell u he was robbed in d last election? Repeat d election 100 times, he will still go down.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by kayusely70(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Thats the way the cookie crumbles.
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by mcjohny(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
imam07:
Oga u need to get ur senses right because dont come here and fool people on nairaland. Saraki was not robbed. He lost d election gallantly in Kwara. So u want to tell me wht i know more than u abi. Did saraki even tell u he was robbed in d last election? Repeat d election 100 times, he will still go down.

Thats my thought anyways uche onye adi ya njo
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by farem: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Tell us when last did you leave the land of the living? Because what you spewed about shows you are at least 18 month 6ft down.
Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by farem: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
mcjohny:

Your political reasoning gives a tell-tale sign that you have been thoroughly rubbed robbed!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Tinubu, Sends Ahmed To Bourdillon by ikennamadu1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lalasticlala Myndd44
Rule 8

(1) (2) (Reply)

S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north / Ajimobi Sacks 3 Commissioners For Inefficiency / Imo Assembly Denies Endorsing Uche Nwosu, Okorocha's Son-in-law For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.