Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House (8886 Views)

This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) / Meet Cynthia! The Lagos Girl That Refused Leaving A Guy House After Hookup / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by vincentjk(m): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2019
Take heart bro. You're saved

God loves you
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by MrCork: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Margy:
My friend go and sleep!

At 11:59pm you are typing this long note..disturbing the peace of nairalanders with your coock and bull story!

Go and sleep, she's not cheating..you are either drunk or sleepy

angry
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by MrCork: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Margy:
My friend go and sleep!

At 11:59pm you are typing this long note..disturbing the peace of nairalanders with your coock and bull story!

^^^^ u see them??..gold digggggs wannnna-be's!

She ain't lightskin but she encouraging women to sleep with there husbands friend...SHAME ON U.
..are u IBO?(no oofeense)
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Kaycee54321(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Isokay

[img]https://images./1Nxh13ZxzEqdaHYMCoLnuK.gif[/img]

This man will do wonders in future

FOR THE CULTURE. cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by crafteck(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2019
The question is how rich are you? Maybe she's seen greener pastures
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Margy: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2019
MrCork:

^^^^ u see them??..gold digggggs wannnna-be's!

She ain't lightskin but she encouraging women to sleep with there husbands friend...SHAME ON U.
..are u IBO?(no oofeense)
angry

You are obviously a cassanova!!... come come has Any one slapped stars out of your eyes before!
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by MrCork: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2019
Margy:

You are obviously a cassanova!!... come come has Any one slapped stars out of your eyes before!

.Mary..am a lover not a fighter & I don't fight men.....U r a golotamatik fusrakanoid saddenize pure gold digger..pirrrriod..
..sadly, your shances of finding man's on nairaland is like 0%!!(No oofennse)
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Simplecity(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Isokay

[img]https://images./1Nxh13ZxzEqdaHYMCoLnuK.gif[/img]
how this pikin take know say na breast still dey surprise me
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Jyde89: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2019
Riele:
Who's that retard " Articlebeast " that's typing trash .

Hoe's ain't loyal .Are you loyal ?.

Advice Op and move on , don't come here to insult your mother .

are you a hoe? why u pissed
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2019
Hypnotise:
Wow. Wife material. That's actually nice but this recent attitude of hers raises cause for alarm. Seems she has switched her loyalty
op did not show commitment. How will someone call you 10 times and you wont reciprocate with commitment if you like her.

You can't actually conclude until you have proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Enwhen(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2019
Margy:
My friend go and sleep!

Na them be this

See, the results of what u people are doing to these faithful mumu guys who will never go for their type, is always bad ... U people will end up baba mama with various guys..stop it o...if don't like don't start it.
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Edyice: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2019
osayuwamwen:
Am totally depressed and confused right now
I have known this girl for 7 months and i so much love her, she's well known to my family and even to some of my aunt's.
Since have known her she has never uploaded my picture or pictures we both took together on Facebook and even on whatsapp, even though i upload to mine, though i never see it as a big deal, it got so worse one day and i confronted her but she told me that she wouldn't want to upload a guy's picture on her Facebook and later if the guy now break her heart she will now start deleting or uploading another guys picture again.
I have really made up my mind that this was the girl am going to marry. Few weeks back i started noticing some kind of changes in her behavior. She no longer call me as she use to, this is the same girl that use to call me almost 10 times in a day, even on weekends when she's not in my place she will call almost every minute just for her to be sure am not with another girl. But all this she stop doing not because am not calling her the same way but because she has started dating someone else which i didn't know then. The last time she came to my place, i notice she change her password and i ask her y, she said it's because she didn't want me to see guys chat with her that it will make me angry. But later she open d phone for me to see nd i knew she has deleted what she didn't want me to see.. Fast-forward to yesterday i call her and she told me she is in her mons place that her mother was not feeling fine. She uploaded pictures she took with her siblings there which made me believe her, i even had to do a video chat with her to be sure. But today i called her she was in church, i later called her around 5pm and she told me they didn't close on time because it their harvest day, and that she's now going back to her mom place. We even chatted and did some voice notes messages but after a while [/b]i notice she was just reading my chat without replying so I had to call her through whatsapp video call and I noticed she was on another call. Later she switched off her phone. I called and called and called switch off, i even called her sisters number switched off too,[b] so i when to her sister's Facebook info and collected the number there i called and it rang her sister pick nd she told me my girlfriend was in the bathroom room and told me to call back, i was even hoping she will call back, i waited after 15 minutes i called again the line was busy, and later she picked nd told me to drop d message with her that she will pass it across, i just cut the call, it was then i knew my girlfriend was not in her mon place. [/b]I later called my girlfriend and her phone rang and she picked, i ask her y is her phone off, and that i even had to collect her sister's phone number from Facebook just so i can reach her, from her voice i notice she was scared nd immediately i knew something was up i ask her were she was, she couldn't say a word she just hang up and switch off her phone[b]. so much love this girl. We have even planned things out that next year ending we will be planning for marriage. I don't want her to go and I don't want her to stay am confuse.

Uncle , why all this close making Na , the gal is not for you alone

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2019
osayuwamwen:
I have known this girl for 7 months and i so much love her, she's well known to my family and even to some of my aunt's.
Since have known her she has never uploaded my picture or pictures we both took together on Facebook and even on whatsapp, even though i upload to mine, though i never see it as a big deal, it got so worse one day and i confronted her but she told me that she wouldn't want to upload a guy's picture on her Facebook and later if the guy now break her heart she will now start deleting or uploading another guys picture again.
I have really made up my mind that this was the girl am going to marry. Few weeks back i started noticing some kind of changes in her behavior. She no longer call me as she use to, this is the same girl that use to call me almost 10 times in a day, even on weekends when she's not in my place she will call almost every minute just for her to be sure am not with another girl. But all this she stop doing not because am not calling her the same way but because she has started dating someone else which i didn't know then. The last time she came to my place, i notice she change her password and i ask her y, she said it's because she didn't want me to see guys chat with her that it will make me angry. But later she open d phone for me to see nd i knew she has deleted what she didn't want me to see.. Fast-forward to yesterday i call her and she told me she is in her mons place that her mother was not feeling fine. She uploaded pictures she took with her siblings there which made me believe her, i even had to do a video chat with her to be sure. But today i called her she was in church, i later called her around 5pm and she told me they didn't close on time because it their harvest day, and that she's now going back to her mom place. We even chatted and did some voice notes messages but after a while i notice she was just reading my chat without replying so I had to call her through whatsapp video call and I noticed she was on another call. Later she switched off her phone. I called and called and called switch off, i even called her sisters number switched off too, so i when to her sister's Facebook info and collected the number there i called and it rang her sister pick nd she told me my girlfriend was in the bathroom room and told me to call back, i was even hoping she will call back, i waited after 15 minutes i called again the line was busy, and later she picked nd told me to drop d message with her that she will pass it across, i just cut the call, it was then i knew my girlfriend was not in her mon place. I later called my girlfriend and her phone rang and she picked, i ask her y is her phone off, and that i even had to collect her sister's phone number from Facebook just so i can reach her, from her voice i notice she was scared nd immediately i knew something was up i ask her were she was, she couldn't say a word she just hang up and switch off her phone. so much love this girl. We have even planned things out that next year ending we will be planning for marriage. I don't want her to go and I don't want her to stay am confuse.

bros,if you are not careful,you go get hypertension o.. You better be careful,humans cant be trusted,anybody can fvck you up anytime.
You are not yet married to her,she has her life to live. Even married women dey cheat,not to talk of single.
You beta no kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by MedicH: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2019
This phase will pass too man. Focus. I've been there, she liked yahoo guys u know those boys that empty acc to buy avalon. Na her spec be that. I was more like a book work, first doc in the village expectations were high. It was terrible then i could never believe tears could flow that easily. Now I'm better way better, made my family proud. So just let her go, don't call.
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Enwhen(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2019
osayuwamwen:
I have really made up my mind that this was the girl am going to marry. Few weeks back i started noticing some kind of changes in her behavior. She no longer call me as she use to, this is the same girl that use to call me almost 10 times in a day, even on weekends when she's not in my place she will call almost every minute just for her to be sure am not with another girl. But all this she stop doing not because am not calling her the same way but because she has started dating someone else which i didn't know then. The last time she came to my place, i notice she change her password and i ask her y, she said it's because she didn't want me to see guys chat with her that it will make me angry. But later she open d phone for me to see nd i knew she has deleted what she didn't want me to see.. Fast-forward to yesterday i call her and she told me she is in her mons place that her mother was not feeling fine. She uploaded pictures she took with her siblings there which made me believe her, i even had to do a video chat with her to be sure. But today i called her she was in church, i later called her around 5pm and she told me they didn't close on time because it their harvest day, and that she's now going back to her mom place. We even chatted and did some voice notes messages but after a while i notice she was just reading my chat without replying so I had to call her through whatsapp video call and I noticed she was on another call. Later she switched off her phone. I called and called and called switch off, i even called her sisters number switched off too, so i when to her sister's Facebook info and collected the number there i called and it rang her sister pick nd she told me my girlfriend was in the bathroom room and told me to call back, i was even hoping she will call back, i waited after 15 minutes i called again the line was busy, and later she picked nd told me to drop d message with her that she will pass it across, i just cut the call, it was then i knew my girlfriend was not in her mon place. I later called my girlfriend and her phone rang and she picked, i ask her y is her phone off, and that i even had to collect her sister's phone number from Facebook just so i can reach her, from her voice i notice she was scared nd immediately i knew something was up i ask her were she was, she couldn't say a word she just hang up and switch off her phone. so much love this girl. We have even planned things out that next year ending we will be planning for marriage. I don't want her to go and I don't want her to stay am confuse.

If u cannot bear the pain as say goodbye to that olosho forever... You are not a man, and you must allow your girl(man) to marry You(woman) so that you can have bastards as children...pls always go for guys like your type... else these yeye girls will just be managing you until they meet their choices....WATCHOUT... When that guy is done with your ashawo girl, she will come back to beg u...if u accept , you are gone

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Zabiboy: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2019
osayuwamwen:

I totally understand u bro....

But if u go to d river nd catch one fish den finally d fish jump back into d river....would u jump insyd to catch it back??....

NO u wont....instead u move ur boat forward nd catch another fish....

Its simple ..
Gud thing she showed u all dese traits now...

So bro. MOVE ON.... Dont allow one MF to hold u down...

Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Jaybnjamin(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2019
LordAdam16:

It isn't about "forming strong niggas".

Everything in life has governing principles.

A few people often excel at following the principles for something specific--whether it's creating wealth, raising a family, or plying a trade. Most don't.

The number of people who've told him he made clear and obvious errors are less than a dozen. Nigeria is a country of 200m. This forum has 1m members. The percentage/fraction of so-called "strong niggas" is a rounding error.

You should strive to be the best version of yourself; rather than looking for other sufferers so you guys can throw a grand pity party.

@OP: A relationship with someone you're not related to is a business contract/transaction. Terms & conditions apply.

Even if goddess Isis takes human form and *shockingly* decides you're the only human on the planet she wants to spend the rest of eternity with; you're still going to kiss a ton of frogs before you get to her.

The only reason why the other party will stay if she isn't getting what she expects is if there's clearly no better option. All these my parents stayed together for 40 years because they love each other is bullcrap. She ain't got nowhere else to go and don't know anyone subjectively better than your dad. They're stuck with each other.

But, but, but... she's submissive, clever, got curves and all that. So do business partners when they give you salient reasons to patronize/stick with them and not the competition.

But, but, but... we've got something special, we've got chemistry. Yea, and there's this thing called brand loyalty. I've been using the same main line/network for more than a decade. Doesn't mean I'm silly enough to use it for my data needs when there's a better option in the market.

Most peeps don't want to believe their relationships are business contracts. They want to believe that they are dating/engaged/married to a special human being. You be acting like s/he's an alien, an angel, a god(-dess), a nephilim. S/he isn't.

That's why you (guy I quoted) were toying with the hearts of other babes until you met the one you thought was different. And then she showed you how different she was by sending a bowling ball directly for your heart, when the others couldn't.

STOP loving, whatever that means. It's foolish. It may sound romantic, but ain't nothing romantic about the day-to-day of any long-term relationship. It's boring, it requires a ton of work, it can be messy, there're ebbs and flows, and quite frankly, it's more exciting to watch paint dry. You don't need to love (shorthand for 'be a fool for') a business partner to maintain a fledgling relationship.

Practice that and you wouldn't suffer any heartbreak ever again. If you do, it'd be from your own error of again thinking you met a goddess, rather than another human being with her own unique set of strengths and flaws. It'd be like having an insurance policy. You definitely don't want the disruption, but your mental health does not have to suffer because of it.

Be thankful for the good times and accepting of the bad times; but when a contract is done or is no longer in your best interest; show your partner the door or walk out yourself. Don't let him/her humiliate you first. For the love of [whatever you worship], have some self-respect.

Just look at how the OP is monitoring/doting someone else's cumbucket like she's a toddler.

And this is for you. Cos regardless of how many books and articles are written about it; how many philosophers point out the illogic; how many relationship coaches, counselors give talks and advice about it; there's a sucker born every minute. The vast majority are so arrogant to believe of the 107 billion humans to have ever existed, only they and the unicorns that are high school sweethearts who have grown in love every day till death have somehow cracked the code. There ain't any code to crack, you're only doing it wrong.

Awon lover boys! Kwantinue! Dem never break una heart reach.

One use you do test run, you've not gotten yourself, brood over the happenings, learned your lessons, you go soon carry your big head start dey follow another agbaya. Tomorrow you'd return and tell us all women are the same. Hoes ain't loyal. In other news, water is wet.

-Lord

Holy bleep!
Dude, did I just heard you say "someone's cumbucket Damnmmmn nigga. That shiit crancked me da helll up brah.
Your words are all legit.
Love your wisdom.
Oya take am as e dey hot brah

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by clintwealth(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2019
how old are you to start with. just be fooling yourself while your
mate are making money.
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Renforce: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2019
lefulefu:
all these epistles cos of woman

Baba hasn't started
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Margy: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2019
MrCork:

.Mary..am a lover not a fighter & I don't fight men.....U r a golotamatik fusrakanoid saddenize pure gold digger..pirrrriod..
..sadly, your shances of finding man's on nairaland is like 0%!!(No oofennse)
angry

Come let me do you a favour ! I heard you are searching for a bride on nairaland.. come I'll marry you. I'll even pay your bride price, build a house for you and place you on monthly stipend!

You better go get your sense from the trashcan where you dumped it
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2019
kunlesufyan:
Bro! Just rest. Free the girl, your mental health is very important.

This is the best response for the OP. I see that dude falling into depression right now

Forget that girl. She's not yours.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by viceddy95(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Bros she don move to a guy that she thinks will foot her Christmas bills,,before she collect from you....
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by MrCork: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Margy:

Come let me do you a favour ! I heard you are searching for a bride on nairaland.. come I'll marry you. I'll even pay your bride price, build a house for you and place you on monthly stipend!

You better go get your sense from the trashcan where you dumped it

..sweery am from London and I drive BMW...U can't afford me!(No oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
angry
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Deandean:
This shit can b painful mheennn....guys stop forming some motherfüçkin niga.....even if ur a good gamer,there ll b 1 gal someday that would hook u by d esophagus...when dat 1 bleeps up..ur bleeped up....back to u my guy...3 words...let her go.
No such thing as a good gamer boss mi..
People use such things like player, good gamer, alpha male bla bla bla to kid themselves angry..
A lot of y'all are definitely gonna get stomped on someday, it's inevitable..

The people that survive shit are people that understand what humans are and what we're capable of(male and female).. People that know never to be more invested in a relationship than their partners, people that know that most relationships are more like a business contract or transaction with the trappings of "what can we gain from each other" shit.. Once one party stops seeing such gains or feels he/she made a mistake, they tend to pull out without hesitation..
Now the only way you survive shit is when you see relationships as such and always hope for the best whilst expecting the worst..
Love is fvcking overrated bro.. If it exists, then we can agree that it's done more harm than good, so why do we keep causing problems for ourselves .
Baffled mehn..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Deandean: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
KiidaACE:
No such thing as a good gamer boss mi..
People use such things like player, good gamer, alpha male bla bla bla to kid themselves angry..
A lot of y'all are definitely gonna get stomped on someday, it's inevitable..

The people that survive shit are people that understand what humans are and what we're capable of(male and female).. People that know never to be more invested in a relationship than your partner, people that know that most relationships are more like a business contract or transaction with the trappings of "what can we gain from each other" shit.. Once one party stops seeing such gains or feels he/she made a mistake, they tend to pull out without hesitation..
Now the only way you survive shit is when you see relationships as such and always hope for the best whilst expecting the worst..
Love is fvcking overrated bro.. If it exists, then we can agree that it's done more harm than good, so why do we keep causing problems for ourselves .
Baffled mehn..
Ur mostly right my man...but there re players and good gamers i assure u...wether they'll get stumped out is another topic entirely.in fact u described d main characteristic of a good gamer...ability to engage without feelings or commitment.
Also love does exist boss...only it has never been balanced from d world go..one party always invests more n gets d panel beating of heart wen d time comes.
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Deandean:

Ur mostly right my man...but there re players and good gamers i assure u...wether they'll get stumped out is another topic entirely.in fact u described d main characteristic of a good gamer...ability to engage without feelings or commitment.
Also love does exist boss...only it has never been balanced from d world go.. one party always invests more n gets d panel beating of heart wen d time comes..
Lool..
I get you perfectly bruv.. We're humans, we're bound to feel at some point.. It most times happen that one party would be more invested than the other..
My advice to such a person still remains; hope for the best and expect the worst.. It'd still suck when it happens but you'll move on way way faster that way knowing you had it at the back of your mind that such scenario could play out..
Ya dig?
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Deandean: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
KiidaACE:
Lool..
I get you perfectly bruv.. We're humans, we're bound to feel at some point.. It most times happen that one party would be more invested than the other..
My advice to such a person still remains; hope for the best and expect the worst.. It'd still suck when it happens but you'll move on way way faster that way knowing you had it at the back of your mind that such scenario could play out..
Ya dig?

Yaga!! Absolutely so comrade!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by alexmakaay(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
osayuwamwen:

please pals, let's just allow this trash die naturally. let me be the last to reply this lixo.
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Frankicent(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tamel:
Man!!!, Reading this was a struggle....

lol not my fault Google voice stuff was banned when I tried correcting it
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by yusluvad(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Margy:
My friend go and sleep!

lol
Re: My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House by Aieboocaar(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . / If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) / Blood Covenant ( Virginity )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.