Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

How Was Your First Driving Experience? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Was Your First Driving Experience? (11652 Views)

What's Your First Driving Experience From Lagos To Abuja Like? / How Many Years Driving Experience Do I Need To Drive From Abuja To Ibadan / These Car Tech Gadgets Will Improve Your Driving Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Was Your First Driving Experience? by emmaak2(m): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2019
Octaves:
the positioning thing you mention will come back briefly anytime you change car especially when you change to a bigger car

With the experince with bigger positioning won't look different
Re: How Was Your First Driving Experience? by sharpwriter(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
ussv:
That was in 1985, and i was staying with my elder sister then at Okota .I had begged my neighbour`s driver to teach me how to drive, it was a volkswagen beetle car. We had gone onto our street then in Okota and everything was smooth until the way back home after that first driving lesson. On getting to our gate instead of me to slow down, i drove straight to the gate of our compound. The gate came down with some part of the fence and the beetle was a write off. I felt really bad for my sister`s husband because he was carrying that car like egg. When he found out , he felt dumbfounded and sat on the ground with his hands on his head.
And what happened thereafter, were you punished? grin
Re: How Was Your First Driving Experience? by ussv: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

And what happened thereafter, were you punished? grin
My sister`s husband is gentle, but my sister locked me up in a room and beat the hell out of me. I no go forget that beating, some robbers get better treatment I swear
Re: How Was Your First Driving Experience? by sharpwriter(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2022
ussv:

My sister`s husband is gentle, but my sister locked me up in a room and beat the hell out of me. I no go forget that beating, some robbers get better treatment I swear
Lol... I won't judge you... Sorry sir. cheesy
Re: How Was Your First Driving Experience? by Ameboperoo(m): 4:35am On Apr 04, 2023
temmym4:

The way you leave your house and join others walking on the street without colliding with others? The same rule applies to cars and driving.

No one will chase u off the road, just stay on ur own lane, others will do too. By the way, just as u are scared of not damaging your vehicle, the other drivers dont want any damage to theirs. So don't give in to intimidation.

Remember those who are not as intelligent, educated or mature as you are driving perfectly. They dont have 2 heads, so stand up and dont be a sissy
This is the rule I applied and it gave me confidence to enter the road.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Car Key Won't Enter Ignition / Does A Dark Engine Oil Means A Car Is Due For Service??? / Nigeria Automobile Sector To Contribute 4.5% Of 2016 Global Sales

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.