Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited (4735 Views)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / Top 10 Photos You Will Look Several Times Before Understanding / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by EFEJOKU(m): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2019
Save the Date...

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by EFEJOKU(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2019
Save the date

4 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by iHart(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by EFEJOKU(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by blesskewe(f): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Awwwwwwww
Cute
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Jimbadly: 7:46am On Dec 02, 2019
Fantastically and splendidly beautiful. Congratulations!

Treat that lady right.
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Phenomenal16(f): 7:49am On Dec 02, 2019
EFEJOKU:
..congratulations!!!
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by hotswagg12: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats man biz.
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Op, You get house and motor? Na money be love o.

Una fine no doubt but hustle make chairman no knack your wife o.

Drops mic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by SalafRider(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2019
I think say na Abuja. If I see broom flight I fit come, anyway I wish you happy home man.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Teebilion: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2019
This kind of Union

Cute husband

Beautiful Wife

Wish you both the blessings of marriage
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by YurFatHer: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ajebos... See the lady sef like rubber band
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Young03(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
my area no far from there o

If I gather all the guys for my area come there, ur food n drink go finish quick o

HML bro
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Tarabye: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lovely Couple
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by midnighter(f): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
cheesy issa bini wedding!

I'm coming, let me go sew my velvet
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by maka40: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
EFEJOKU:
Save the Date...
If half of Nairalanders decide to show up, can you cater for everyone?

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:
cheesy issa bini wedding!

I'm coming, let me go sew my velvet
the guy go marry Bini girl.
He don enter one chance.
I see them getting divorce soon.
Bini women na bad market for marriage.
See as both of them ugly sef.
Edo people and worworness na like bread and butter.

Please no Benin tout should quote me
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by harry2sexy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congratulations otemwen, na gha se vha

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by midnighter(f): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
[s]the guy go marry Bini girl.
He don enter one chance.

Please no Benin tout should quote me[/s]

Shutup, ebot umene

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by ExAngel007(f): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
so beautiful. Congratulation dear
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Offpoint: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Carry on brotherly. in this bus of marriage, I'm on the extreme right back seat... before it got to my turn, we might have gotten to our destination and I'll drop via the booth.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Geminita1(f): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Fresh couple.
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
I ask again, why are guys the only ones putting up pre wedding pics on social media?
It's a rhetorical question with a rhetorical answer but he who does not know and does without knowing does not need to know.

Congrats and Hml in advance to you bro.
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Kastrom: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freehuman:
Op, You get house and motor? Na money be love o.

Una fine no doubt but hustle make chairman no knack your wife o.

Drops mic

Must you behave like a fool? Saw your stupid comment on the other topic at the front page. I pray you don't get consumed by your bitterness. Eranko oshi.

2 Likes

Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kastrom:

Must you behave like a fool? Saw your stupid comment on the other topic at the front page. I pray you don't get consumed by your bitterness. Eranko oshi.
The truth is bitter. I'm not bitter. I'm a very nice person.
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Shutup, ebot umene

You're from Akwa Ibom/ Cross River.
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by midnighter(f): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Freehuman:

You're from Akwa Ibom/ Cross River.

Lol I am not. Are you?
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Lol I am not. Are you?

I don't know. Lol.

Btw, I'm making progress.
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by jiana02(f): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Your username fit you.
EmptyCoconutHead:
the guy go marry Bini girl.
He don enter one chance.

Please no Benin tout should quote me
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congratulations.
Though I'm worried about the glasses both of you wear. Are they medicated? Because eye problems are sometimes hereditary. You know what I mean.
Re: My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited by psalmsmiles(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
happy married life to the couple. Four eyes ➕ four eyes. 4 ➕ 4 = 8. simple arithmetic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift / “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend / Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.