Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate (974 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Court Disqualified PDP Candidate, Not INEC - REC Says / Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by Muza(m): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2010
I was offended by the headlines of many news papers:
North picks Atiku
North chooses Atiku
Atiku Northen consensus candidate
and so on . . .

It only showed how myiopic and incompetent most Nigeria jonalists are.
Pls lets clarify some issues here,Atiku is not north's candidate,he never was and he never will be, he is just the candidate of some selfish,corrupt,inept,spent northen elites that are not more than 17 in number,but claiming to represent million and still have looted and oppressed those millions of people without remorse.
Ciroma's own state,Yobe,has been controlled by ANPP since 1999 and therez no sign that ANPP will loose grip of that state,he has done nothin for his people,so how can someone like Ciroma be a power broker and even be choosing candidates for the north?.Ciroma is someone that cant win any election in Nigeria,even in his own ward,even his gate man wont vote for him.

Ciroma and co have made their choice,its now left for Nigerian's to make their own choice,Pls do vote wisely.

Note:PDP has nothin new to offer.

#Rig2011ElectionsAnduDie
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by aljharem(m): 1:01am On Nov 24, 2010
i support u

the other day i was tell them to vote for a the best candidate

must it be from pdp,,,,must it,,,,,,,,,,,,why,,,,,,,,,,,,,why

why cant we vote for someone outside pdp

jonathan,atiku will just waste another 8 years for nigerians

the people supporting jonathan are the igbo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shame on them

especally the ones in dispora, when the country is in turmor they will be on there laptops shouting while there brothers are suffering because of their stu-pid decision for jonathan or atiku

well i believe nigeria is not ready for change!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by Beaf: 1:06am On Nov 24, 2010
Its a bit late to disown Ciroma.

It would have been understandable if this article had come from the likes of Tsiya, Mai Suya, MShitu or other well meaning Northerners; but you've spent all your time uselessly fighting those who are very deeply frustrated at Ciroma and his likes. Ironic.

If there had been a loud and timely outcry from those Ciroma claims to represent, he wouldn't nearly have come this far. I'm sure some only kept quiet, because they silently hoped their choice would be picked by Ciroma.

Listen dispassionately to what others are saying.
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by aljharem(m): 1:08am On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf:

Its a bit late to disown Ciroma.

It would have been understandable if this article had come from the likes of Tsiya, Mai Suya, MShitu or other well meaning Northerners; but you've spent all your time uselessly fighting those who are very deeply frustrated at Ciroma and his likes. Ironic.

If there had been a loud and timely outcry from those Ciroma claims to represent, he wouldn't nearly have come this far.

Listen dispassionately to what others are saying.

can u tell me when we ever supported ciroma,,,,,, we northerners are not trablistic as u people

we think of progress of the country first before others

it is just the bad leaders that have labeled us bad and backward
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by Beaf: 1:16am On Nov 24, 2010
alj harem:

can u tell me when we ever supported ciroma,,,,,, we northerners are not trablistic as u people

we think of progress of the country first before others

it is just the bad leaders that have labeled us bad and backward

Silence is acquiescence. When did you ever deny him that you're now crying over spilt milk?
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by jason12345: 2:23am On Nov 24, 2010
you northerners have sense more than southerners and that is a fact.
how can a country elect a PDP candidate based on ethnicity over progress?

in nigeria, sentiment is placed over priorities undecided.

i started wondering for the past few days, how can the southerners  (the so called progressives) elect G based on passing on the throne ??  we should not base our progress on how things are in nigeria. instead, we should base it on how thing should be.

seriously, i am surprised that it is this same group of people that would complain about development undecided

can't GJ supporters see that for the past 6 months -1yr (gj tenure), the country has been in anarchy undecided . can you not see that the GUY is a pawn head, used by the SAME people who have impaired your development (since the 60s)?

its like most southerners think upside down or they are just plain stu.pid. this does not deserve super human thinking but common sense undecided.

can they not see that GJ would rig it (although, onlytruth and co would not mind this. he has already mentioned it)? if he does, then what differentiates him from the so called OBJ AND IBB?

as i would maintain, we are not ready for change and the nigerians who live in nigeria. all i would say is that, for the next 4-8 yrs would be unbearable. it is not a curse but a fact!

i mean, 6-months of the guy's rule and the country almost went to CIVIL WAR AND LOST ALL HER FOREIGN RESERVES grin wink. HIS wife imported 3 MILLION BAGS OF RICE for campaign? because definitely no one is daf.t enough to think it is not the money of the country that is spent on campaign.

from the importation of weapons to the fake promise of constant electricity (that was used to gauge the intelligence of nigerians. pitiful)  not to talk of the stampede because of rice? or should we talk about a bomb blast during our independence that killed our lovely citizens?

MY PEOPLE,  do not be overly wise! use your common sense instead.

as for the people that were promised that presidency 2015 lol grin grin grin. think about it! grin grin grin

p.s: i am writing this as a concerned individual for my people. i should not really care but home is home, no matter how far we go in life. but the situation in nigeria deserves common sense and prayers not sentiments or unfulfillable promises of passing the presidency (military rule) to a zone.

give it a thought!!!
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by jason12345: 2:32am On Nov 24, 2010
my message is not for nairalander. it is for people out there, NIGERIAN CITIZENS. please, seize your destiny
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by aljharem(m): 2:47am On Nov 24, 2010
jason, u are right

i keep telling this people that shame on them

but i think u should leave igbo politics for now, they will see what they want to see
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by jason12345: 2:49am On Nov 24, 2010
alj harem:

jason, u are right

i keep telling this people that shame on them

but i think u should leave igbo politics for now, they will see what they want to see

we shall see, wouldn't we? lol
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by Beaf: 3:43am On Nov 24, 2010
Just a theory; jason = abagworo = harem. The similarities are too great.
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by jason12345: 3:54am On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf:

Just a theory; jason = abagworo = harem. The similarities are too great.
grin grin grin grin grin. pls check the i.p address and tell me what you notice!

@ my comment
beaf, we have to learn not to look at situations from one point of view.
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 24, 2010
I find it amusing that a man willing to emerge from a process where the most important criteria were:

1. The language you speak
2. The God you pray to
3. Ethnicity or Tribe
4. A process that even considers folks like Bukola Saraki not Northern enough

Will have the temerity to accuse anyone else of threatning the cohesion of the country.

Atiku by taking part in the Ciroma process and benefiting from it lost any moral right to lecture anyone else on Unity. He has slaughtered his honour and any National appeal he had on the altar of desperation.

I call on all Southerners, Middle Belters and Yes Hausa-Fulanis from the core North who recognise that this is not how any country should choose a leader in the 21st century to stand up against this madness.

Vote for any other candiate who does not subscribe to Adamu Ciroma's version of Nigeria but Atiku Abubakar must be defeated. Adamu Ciroma is still stuck in 1957. The man must be told 50years are not 50days and Nigeria has come a long way!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by Beaf: 4:24am On Nov 24, 2010
jason12345:

grin grin grin grin grin. pls check the i.p address and tell me what you notice!

@ my comment
beaf, we have to learn not to look at situations from one point of view.

Anybody that knows what to do can post from almost any IP.
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by jason12345: 4:24am On Nov 24, 2010
mikeansy:

I find it amusing that a man willing to emerge from a process where the most important criteria were:

1. The language you speak
2. The God you pray to
3. Ethnicity or Tribe
4. A process that even considers folks like Bukola Saraki not Northern enough

Will have the temerity to accuse anyone else of threatning the cohesion of the country.

Atiku by taking part in the Ciroma process and benefiting from it lost any moral right to lecture anyone else on Unity. He has slaughtered his honour and any National appeal he had on the altar of desperation.

I call on all Southerners, Middle Belters and Yes Hausa-Fulanis from the core North who recognise that this is not how any country should choose a leader in the 21st century to stand up against this madness.

Vote for any other candiate who does not subscribe to Adamu Ciroma's version of Nigeria but Atiku Abubakar must be defeated. Adamu Ciroma is still stuck in 1957. The man must be told 50years are not 50days and Nigeria has come a long way!!!!!!!!!!

i always ENJOY reading your post. it is just plain old COMMON SENSE!
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by jason12345: 4:25am On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf:

Anybody that knows what to do can post from almost any IP.

IF YOU SAY SO undecided.
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by slap1(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2010
It's actually a disgrace that the future of the north has been decided by a few old men who may not be alive to see the wrong they've done. For me, Ribadu is a safer choice. Atiku Abubakar? Duh! Are there no more good men from the north?
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by PhilMoane: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2010
Assuming GEJ did not make it in PDP primary,

Ribadu is a candidate of far better value than ATIFOOL.

He(ATIFOOL) is one of the most celebrated rogues in Nigeria.

From Custom, he is richer than some Nigerian states through his meagre salary.

He can turn 450,000 Naira into Billions (corruption).

Can't vote such demon.
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by Muza(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf,
I have never supported Ciroma and co,i'm not even in surpport of the PDP.and i'm not blind in my surpport for any candidate unlike some irrational sycophants.
My problem is that people should stop calling Atiku northern candidate,not every northerner is a PDP member.Its strictly a PDP affair,and PDP is a faliure that will never do anything good for Nigerians.
Which ever way it swings in PDP,GEJ or Atiku,the looting still continues.

Win,lose,rig,free-and-fair, PDP will never get my vote.

#Rig2011ElectionAnduDie
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by Muza(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2010
Beaf,
I have never supported Ciroma and co,i'm not even in surpport of the PDP.and i'm not blind in my surpport for any candidate unlike some irrational sycophants.
My problem is that people should stop calling Atiku northern candidate,not every northerner is a PDP member.Its strictly a PDP affair,and PDP is a faliure that will never do anything good for Nigerians.
Which ever way it swings in PDP,GEJ or Atiku,the looting still continues.

Win,lose,rig,free-and-fair, PDP will never get my vote.
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2010
jason12345:

you northerners have sense more than southerners and that is a fact.
how can a country elect a PDP candidate based on ethnicity over progress?

in nigeria, sentiment is placed over priorities undecided.

i started wondering for the past few days, how can the southerners  (the so called progressives) elect G based on passing on the throne ??  we should not base our progress on how things are in nigeria. instead, we should base it on how thing should be.

seriously, i am surprised that it is this same group of people that would complain about development undecided

can't GJ supporters see that for the past 6 months -1yr (gj tenure), the country has been in anarchy undecided . can you not see that the GUY is a pawn head, used by the SAME people who have impaired your development (since the 60s)?

its like most southerners think upside down or they are just plain stu.pid. this does not deserve super human thinking but common sense undecided.

can they not see that GJ would rig it (although, onlytruth and co would not mind this. he has already mentioned it)? if he does, then what differentiates him from the so called OBJ AND IBB?

as i would maintain, we are not ready for change and the nigerians who live in nigeria. all i would say is that, for the next 4-8 yrs would be unbearable. it is not a curse but a fact!

i mean, 6-months of the guy's rule and the country almost went to CIVIL WAR AND LOST ALL HER FOREIGN RESERVES grin wink. HIS wife imported 3 MILLION BAGS OF RICE for campaign? because definitely no one is daf.t enough to think it is not the money of the country that is spent on campaign.

from the importation of weapons to the fake promise of constant electricity (that was used to gauge the intelligence of nigerians. pitiful)  not to talk of the stampede because of rice? or should we talk about a bomb blast during our independence that killed our lovely citizens?

MY PEOPLE,  do not be overly wise! use your common sense instead.

as for the people that were promised that presidency 2015 lol grin grin grin. think about it! grin grin grin

p.s: i am writing this as a concerned individual for my people. i should not really care but home is home, no matter how far we go in life. but the situation in nigeria deserves common sense and prayers not sentiments or unfulfillable promises of passing the presidency (military rule) to a zone.

give it a thought!!!

So, you sir, are now in a position to know who has sense in Nigeria?
With time, after you have acquired the knowledge every body has been advising you to have, you will come back to nairaland and delete all your post.
With time my friend.
Re: Atiku Is Ciroma And Co's Candidate Not North's Candidate by Goddex: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2010
Atiku is Ciroma's candidate, not north. Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

April Polls: Bankole On Pdp Chairman’s List ! / Ibibio People Disown Akpanudoedehe •suspend Campaign Coordinator •reaffirm Suppo / Britain To Print Census Forms In Igbo, 56 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.