Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day (6442 Views)

Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / Check Out “anele Zondo Attire On The 28th Award Allegedly” That Caused A Stir An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Gistfresh(f): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
A Nigerian Solider has declined putting on a traditional attire on his traditional wedding day.

The military man insisted on putting on his khaki on his traditional day and this have been making a stir on the internet..and from the look of things its either the military man his not happy being in the relationship or its an impromptu wedding.

See photos of the couple below:

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/angry-looking-military-man-refused-to.html

1 Share

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Gistfresh(f): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by tayo4ng(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Him wahala

2 Likes

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Johnwicky(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lol grin
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gistfresh:
Lalasticlala
why d feck lala
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Offpoint: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
cheesy When you spend 5 years in sambisa forest and your long time girlfriend demands marriage by force.

Nigga's afraid if he changes into casual dress, Boko Haram might attack.

About smiling: I've never seen a Nigerian soldier who smiles.

Civilians no smile, na army wan come smile.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Olalan(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
We need to know the full details of this sad story
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by sonofanarchy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Who care
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by amiibaby(f): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
sonofanarchy:
Who care
he does me does we does and you does that was y u click on the page

1 Like

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Offpoint: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
amiibaby:
nawao, which kind grammar be diz one?
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by sonofanarchy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
amiibaby:
I don't expect you can give me bj

2 Likes

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Olalan:
We need to know the full details of this sad story
Exactly my thought.
Who like to dey wear khaki up and down except maybe who never wear am at all or who just started putting it on.
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Freestainworld(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
I pity him though, they should post him to the East where he will be happy collecting 20 naira on road blocks.

1 Like

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Bola146(f): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Na by force? I only pity the lady... Ha..

1 Like

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Beosten(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
He's warning "servicers" who may want to to service the woman whenever he's at the warfront.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Abfinest007(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
this one that looks like someone they are forcing to marry

1 Like

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by maya007: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lmao even d way his sitting in d second picture says it all

1 Like

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Heroclitus(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Why would such a mildly beautiful lady be really willing to get married to an....

Nobody ugly

The man looks like the groom's bodyguard for the event whereas he is even the groom

3 Likes

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Fizzymike1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
After dem don't cut him head for bride price

2 Likes

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by chinwezdasilva: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
The bride price pass em annual pay grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Cuccitini(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
We are in a country dat is not smiling with us so if he no smile not his fault

1 Like

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
I smell money issues, the lady must have demanded alot to appear so colourful, even the decoration is tasteful. Army guys dont earn much, i know this because i use to facilitate loan for them when i was a fresh graduate in the Bank. That guy must have taken a loan to sponsor this wedding because army Oga hardly help the struggling soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Ginaz(f): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
The guy won’t be romantic in bed. It would be like, “you woman, come here, bend your waist , grab the bed”. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by Godsfavour78: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ginaz:
The guy won’t be romantic in bed. It would be like, “you woman, come here, bend your waist , grab the bed”. grin
do you like that method? wink grin
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by LordAzubuike(f): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Starlight10:
I smell money issues, the lady must have demanded alot to appear so colourful, even the decoration is tasteful. Army guys dont earn much, i know this because i use to facilitate loan for them when i was a fresh graduate in the Bank. That guy must have taken a loan to sponsor this wedding because army Oga hardly help the struggling soldiers.
The non commissioned officers don't earn much.. the commissioned ones earn decent.
This one na Lance coporal or so.. e salary no go pass let's say 55k monthly.
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by omowolewa: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
The multicolored lady better run for her dear life
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
where is my Pettyprincess? shocked

why has she deactivated her profile

what went wrong?

Pettyprincess, if you are reading this, pls, send me a PM.
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by ruggedtimi(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
strange.. man no get joy
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by YorubaPrince: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
chinwezdasilva:
The bride price pass em annual pay grin grin
funny
Re: Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day by davillian(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
This one is not mentally stable...
He didn't even wear the ceremonial dress...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? / Birthday day to go Oyind17 / See What This Fine Girl Wants To Eat For Lunch(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.