Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? (6443 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by aloyemeka1: 12:15am On Sep 20, 2011
Guys/Ladies: How many affairs are you willing to forgive before giving up on your partner/spouse?. 0? 1?, 2?, 3?, 10?, 70x7 affairs?
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by Pweety4me(f): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2011
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by aloyemeka1: 12:23am On Sep 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

Not even once?. What if you people have children, how many times are you willing to forgive affairs by him?
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by deniyor: 12:23am On Sep 20, 2011
Signs of cheating, I'm out.

If no signs then 0.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by deniyor: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2011
It don't matter if there are kids, families, friends, God, gods involved. You cheat once, I'm out.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by Pweety4me(f): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2011
Children ke? thats the more reason why you shouldn't cheat on your wifeee!!
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by aloyemeka1: 12:53am On Sep 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

Children ke? thats the more reason why you shouldn't cheat on your wifeee!!

Did you consider the impact on your children if you divorce their dad over infidelity?. Do you think your children will find it funny if they know later in life that you denied them daddy-love because he made a mistake once?.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 20, 2011
^^it will teach these children to never be disrespected in life and to stand for what they believe in, at any cost! also, that it's better to be on your own than miserable with a disrespectful and deceitful partner. . . . . . and lastly, that people should accept the consequences of their actions.

btw: just because his wife divorces him doesnt mean that the husband cannot be a father to these kids.

as for me, i will never forgive cheating, even if we have 10kids together!
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 20, 2011
hard to say.
not in the position. . yet. tongue
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by deniyor: 2:14am On Sep 20, 2011
He should have thought of his kids before cheating. If two adults divorce, it doesn't deprive the kids of fatherly love. The parents can work out something
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 20, 2011
none
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by aloyemeka1: 2:38am On Sep 20, 2011
deniyor:

He should have thought of his kids before cheating. If two adults divorce, it doesn't deprive the kids of fatherly love. The parents can work out something

Proxy parenting can never equate real parenting ,I don't care how good they make it sound to you.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by deniyor: 2:59am On Sep 20, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Proxy parenting can never equate real parenting ,I don't care how good they make it sound to you.
It's not the ideal situation but as you lay your bed, so shall you lie. It's no one's fault but the cheater. I'm not saying mistakes can't be made but you should be ready to bear the consequences.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by aloyemeka1: 3:04am On Sep 20, 2011
deniyor:

It's not the ideal situation but as you lay your bed, so shall you lie. It's no one's fault but the cheater. I'm not saying mistakes can't be made but you should be ready to bear the consequences.

What if you have cheated on him before mentally and he did the same PHYSICALLy, will you still take the drastic divorce move?. I am saying this because 90% of Naija guys cheat and the remaining 10% are either born again or too broke to afford affairs. If you plan on zero tolerance, better look for a nice Ghananian guy to marry unless you want to raise your kids as  a single parent.

The percentage of married Yoruba guys who will have affair----94%
Percentage of married Igbo/Ijaw guys who will have affair------83%
Percentage of married Hausa/Fulani  guys who will have affair-------------------99%
Percentage of Ibibio/Efik guys who will have an affair--------82%
Edo men---------89%

You still wanna marry a Naija guy?. The chances are very slim.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by aloyemeka1: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^it will teach these children to never be disrespected in life and to stand for what they believe in, at any cost! also, that it's better to be on your own than miserable with a disrespectful and deceitful partner. . . . . . and lastly, that people should accept the consequences of their actions.

btw: just because his wife divorces him doesnt mean that the husband cannot be a father to these kids.

as for me, i will never forgive cheating, even if we have 10kids together!

Can as well teach them to hate you bitterly. Blood is thicker than water.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by LongOne1(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2011
Don’t know, don’t want to think of it, ‘cos ignorance is bliss. Don’t think you should stay in a marriage when trust is no longer there just because of the kids.

Aloy/emeka, where did you get your figures/percentages?
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2011
ZERO!
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by ebonyvibe(f): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2011
Men cant forgive cheating the maximum you can ask of them is to endure you.

As a woman if i was in a relationship I wont stand infidelity

As a married woman if it was a one night stand goodluck to him; if he has a girlfriend he is keeping i will forgive him once if I catach him again nobody on this earth even the dead ones can beg me not to go through divorce.

That means the man doesnt respect you
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by aloyemeka1: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Men cant forgive cheating the maximum you can ask of them is to endure you.

As a woman if i was in a relationship I wont stand infidelity

As a married woman if it was a one night stand goodluck to him; if he has a girlfriend he is keeping i will forgive him once if I catach him again nobody on this earth even the dead ones can beg me not to go through divorce.

That means the man doesnt respect you

What do you mean by goodluck to him?. What if he is into different one night stands?. Good luck to him in all of them?.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by aloyemeka1: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2011
Long One:

Don’t know, don’t want to think of it, ‘cos ignorance is bliss. Don’t think you should stay in a marriage when trust is no longer there just because of the kids.

Aloy/emeka, where did you get your figures/percentages?

Are you saying that Nigerian men should be given more credit by me?. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by antonion(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Guys/Ladies: How many affairs are you willing to forgive before giving up on your partner/spouse?. 0? 1?, 2?, 3?, 10?, 70x7 affairs?

I'll say more than 10 , I will make it a point i stay away from them untill i commit myself to something seriouse.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by ksam(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
I now know the reason why divorce case have been increasing so rapidly in our generation,because the word forgiveness no longer exist in some peoples dictionary.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by LongOne1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Are you saying that Nigerian men should be given more credit by me?. tongue tongue tongue tongue

No, I just asked a simple question as you sounded like someone who knew what he was saying. Now, I am not so sure.

You can trust a Nigerian to answer a question with a question.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by blank(f): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
1 or 2 undecided
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by buzugee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
depends on how big her bank account or booty is  grin
like if am married to oprah, she can cheat as many times as possible. dont care. she deserves to cheat. she has paid the cost to be the boss.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by slimyem: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2011
you cheat on me once,m out cuz there's a definite probability you'll do it again.
For me,its zero!
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by slimyem: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2011
buzugee:

depends on how big her bank account or booty is  grin
like if am married to oprah, she can cheat as many times as possible. dont care. she deserves to cheat. she has paid the cost to be the boss.
you must be a real sick-head.smdh!
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by ebonyvibe(f): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2011
@ aloy /emaka: mechanically a man can have se, x with anything a man if seduced enough will cheat and that is all men even the best saint.

That is why one night stands dont count but by the time your man start developing feelings for the woman and wants more then you are in trouble and the relationship is definately heading for the rocks.

If you cant deal with this dont head into marriage o see it for what it is.

But most men will not forgive their wives if it were the other way round hey it is a man's world and I hate it
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by buzugee(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2011
slimyem:

you must be a real sick-head.smdh!
nah am just a realistic person.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by antonion(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
slimyem:

you cheat on me once,m out cuz there's a definite probability you'll do it again.
For me,its zero!

Now you must alway remember that we are you man beings it's hard to find "MR RIGHT" , men are cheating , they will always cheat .
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by buzugee(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2011
and if i was married to someone with a big booty like alicia keyes or kim kardashian, she can cheat all she wants. i quite understand that i am not the only one who sabi good thing so other men will try to see whats up with that booty too. i can respect that. so she can cheat all she wants.
Re: Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? by BELUEM: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2011
I am ready to forgive 70 x 77 times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Father Is The CEO Of Eva Water ..(pic) / 11 Things Women Want Men To Know About Their Breast!! / How Can I Leave Dis Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.