Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3269 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions / 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 26, 2010
Re: by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2010
Well you are right, the fast foods and eatries are ususally over crowded on that day!

But do men put efforts into getting a priced and thoughtful gift for their partners? I don't think so . . . Not most of them anyways!

The idea is to spend a romantic day with your lovers but that's also a time to give . . . These men just don't know that!

The last time I spent money buying a val's gift was about 4yrs ago . . . I bougt a designers tie for my guy only for him to pretend he 'forgort'
it was vals day! I guess that singular even spoilt the whole thing for me. I still go out on that day and have fun, but gifts? Naaaaa . . .
Re: by jaybee3(m): 7:31am On Nov 26, 2010
Beauty Treatment => Spa Treatments (The whole package)
Re: by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2010
Re: by Ranoscky(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2010
Valentine stil dey exist?
Re: by ITbomb(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2010
When i saw the topic with chaircover name. i was like 'wtf is she doing in romance :retarded: section. she has been domiciled in the family section'
Re: by bashr4: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2010
iv never actually calculated it , i usually take a trip with my girlfriend valetine periods so shud run into millions if converted to naira.
Re: by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2010
Spendin on val's day depends on d situation and condition of tins,i dnt hv dis particular budget 4 it. Meanwhile,@poster,hw much does ur guy spend on u?
Re: by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2010
Re: by Pennywise(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2010
What a heading. See NL guys trooping over themselves dikc in hand.

OP, sorry. I dont do valentine
Re: by dbigrod(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2010
@poster,

is val`s day a day to spend money on babes or a day to show some love?see as u naija babes turn val`s day to a day to dry our pockets.i bind every pocket dryer.can someone say amen.
Re: by tayoast(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2010
[size=60pt]A M E N ! ! ! ![/size]
Re: by Ogholaja(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2010
Keeping your romance alive is a fundamental family love technique in strengthening the bond of family love. The absence of these little romantic gestures makes couples and lovers to get stuck in a relationship rut. To keep your relationship or marriage alive pay attention to and implement the following family love tips:

1. Send out a radio dedication song: Most radio stations have programme where lovers are given the opportunities to send family love songs request to their loved ones. Send out a note to your partner’s favorite station with a short dedication and the names of few songs you both love. This may be a song that has special significance for both of you.

2. Give your partner a surprise date: You can arrange to rent a beautiful space in a hotel for this love event. Arrange with your friends to give your partner a surprising party. Keep it a secrete so that it will truly be a surprise. Arrange with a fashion designer to take a good look at your partner to figure out the best combination of dressing for this unique moment. On that very day let all your guest be well dressed and seated. Also let the hall be well ventilated and decorated with her name embellished on the wall. Arrange for a light musical band. Prepare a fine love cake for this occasion. Three hours to the time, take her in to one of the rooms in the hotel and how the fashion designer and make up artist you have selected for that day give her a gorgeous princess treats.

When all is set usher her in your arms into the well decorated banquet where you will make her glow with love and adoration from friends and well wishers who give a befitting standing ovation you both walk in grand style. When the party is over, take her home in well decorated convertible car, with all your friends in a car convoy.

3. Write a family love poem: Writing your partner a romantic love poem is a good way to keep your romance alive and sustain family love.

4. Handle the home cores: At times it is romantic to give your partner a good love treat by excusing of domestic work for at least two week. Cook for her and do all she need for a good pampering. You will be amazed how your family love will improve greatly.

5. Romantic Notes: Take out some time out to construct a beautiful romantic note and drop it on her dressing table just before she wakes up. This act of love produces magical romantic effect. How will you feel if you wake up and see an adorable romantic note from your partner just before you hear any other words from others?

6. Give a back scrub: It is very possible to scrub your own back, but the one you received from the one you love produces a dramatic effect on you love life. That romantic touch will add a new and an unforgettable dimension to your family love life. Better to do this in a bath room. Surround the bath with few scented candles.

For more family love articles, visit:www.family-love-tips..com

Have a happy family life!

Regards,

Precious.
Re: by manodogu(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2010
abt 2000 dinner and a red under pants
Re: by bioman: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2010
pluck flowers and send to her.
Re: by dbigrod(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ CC

What did I tell you? Romance is officially dead in Nigria!!!

[b]Some men still spend sha, out of the fear of being dumped . . . grin grin

REALLY? U MUST BE KIDDING. angry[/b]
Re: by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2010
andromida:

I have never taken note of the brand of chocolate cos i am not the chocolate type though i eat out of it.but d prices i know is N2500 and N3500,N1500 and 800 naira.

the last wrist watch cost N35000.the shoes 12k.underwear the most xpensive he bought was 30 something thousand it was a vic secret.stilll upset abt that i believe i can do better wit the money.
some undies he has bought are equally great and cost N3500.a nightgown he once bought cost 11k.

jewellry like earring has cost 15k. apendant for 9k and a bracelet for 45k all on diff occasions.I forgot to mention perfume those usually start from 9k.

i am seriously wondering how you came acros the figures.

were the price tags left on the items or did you go back to price them?
Re: by chic2pimp(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

Well you are right, the fast foods and eatries are ususally over crowded on that day!

But do men put efforts into getting a priced and thoughtful gift for their partners? I don't think so . . . Not most of them anyways!

The idea is to spend a romantic day with your lovers but that's also a time to give . . . These men just don't know that!

The last time I spent money buying a val's gift was about 4yrs ago . . . I bougt a designers tie for my guy only for him to pretend he 'forgort'
it was vals day! I guess that singular even spoilt the whole thing for me. I still go out on that day and have fun, but gifts? Naaaaa . . .
Giving Is Receiving Dearie wink
Re: by queenafric(f): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2010
bioman:

pluck flowers and send to her.

lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? / I Lost Him! / Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.