Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? (3264 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2011
many attimes, we get to learn from our parents, uncles, aunties, older cousins etc about a whole lot of things. Dating, relationships and marriages is usually not an exception. They try as much as possible to preach morality which is quite cool. Most older folks, ( parents, pastors and very staunch christians) are of the opinion that you dont have to date or court for sooooo long. Long courtship is discouraged because it leads to a whole lot of issues that may l8r make the marital lives of these couples unenjoyable. Issues ranging from over-familiarity, fertility problems etc. They are also of the opinion that if you draw close to God, you will definitely get a sign once you find that special person, without going into long-term relationship and dating several persons. What is your opinion on this? Please, i need your perfect sense of judgement here. Realistic responses are highly welcome.of the opinion that if you draw close to God, you will definitely get a sign once you find that special person, without going into long-term relationship and dating several persons. What is your opinion on this? Please, i need your perfect sense of judgement here. Realistic responses are highly welcome.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by InkedNerd(f): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2011
Who I find in my life has nothing to do with God. I just feel that I will find someone when my heart [and finances] are good and ready.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Who I find in my life has nothing to do with God. I just feel that I will find someone when my heart [and finances] are good and ready.
hmmmmm, is that really what you fink? Our happiness and fulfilment comes from God. Dont 4get that oh!
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by Goldieluks: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2011
@OP,
One thing i believe is life without God is useless,no matter how rich,intelligent,beautiful,knowledgeable,poor,tall,or educated you are.
It is true that God never fails and He uses his angels to directs your path to the right partner/husband/wife.But if you should go on and do it on your own,
be sure to carry your cross on your own too, when the going gets tough. i wonder how some people who don't believe in Jesus or God,always uses the name
'Jesus' maybe when they drop their BB phone or maybe almost hit by a racing car,bicycle,or a passing van. Jeez!
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by r231(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

@OP,
One thing i believe is life without God is useless,no matter how rich,intelligent,beautiful,knowledgeable,poor,tall,or educated you are.
It is true that God never fails and He uses his angels to directs your path to the right partner/husband/wife.But if you should go on and do it on your own,
be sure to carry your cross on your own too, when the going gets tough. i wonder how some people who don't believe in Jesus or God,always uses the name
'Jesus' maybe when they drop their BB phone or maybe almost hit by a racing car,bicycle,or a passing van. Jeez!

True cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

@OP,

lol. Thanks dearie. U just gave a perfect answer. *thumbs up*. ( chuckling)
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by InkedNerd(f): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
promire2004:

hmmmmm, is that really what you fink? Our happiness and fulfilment comes from God. Dont 4get that oh!

Yes, that is what I think. Are you under the assumption that everyone believes in God?

promire2004:

So lemme get this straight, because the individual before your last quote gave an answer to you that was more in favor to your religious beliefs, that makes the answer "perfect"?
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by Goldieluks: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2011
promire2004:

Cheers dear!
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, that is what I think. Are you under the assumption that everyone believes in God?

So lemme get this straight, because the individual before your last quote gave an answer to you that was more in favor to your religious beliefs, that makes the answer "perfect"?

no hard feelings here sweetheart. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Sowi, i honestly tot u believed in God. As for my response to Goldie, well she said what i had in mind. U're honest and dats a good one. But believing in God is awesome. *trust me*, ( winks).
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by InkedNerd(f): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
promire2004:

no hard feelings here sweetheart. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Sowi, i honestly tot u believed in God. As for my response to Goldie, well she said what i had in mind. U're honest and dats a good one. But believing in God is awesome. *trust me*, ( winks).

I'm not upset, just thrown for a loop. I'm not against you believing in God. No problem with that. If that makes you happy then good. You last comment "But believing in God is awesome. *trust me*, ( winks)." reminds me of a Jamaican girl that I know--that's a comment she would say. She's just so happy when she goes to church.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by ronkebp(f): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ Poster not in all cases, sometimes you meet  and identify your missing rib at a glance and at other times, the person might have been walking/working or living with you closely all this while, without you noticing them, until that special day, that the scales falls off the eyes, and though the person was blind, now he sees!!! grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2011
***Passing***
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2011
sexkillz:

***Passing***
u can do better,
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I'm not upset, just thrown for a loop. I'm not against you believing in God. No problem with that. If that makes you happy then good. You last comment "But believing in God is awesome. *trust me*, ( winks)." reminds me of a Jamaican girl that I know--that's a comment she would say. She's just so happy when she goes to church.

lol. Yeah, it's cool. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
promire2004:

u can do better,
Errm!. . . . . . . That was actually my best! grin
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by iice(f): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2011
Nope. I however believe in the evilness of humans cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by God2man(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2011
Realistic responses: here,let's learn. After i had waited for about 7-8yrs or so, as far i can remember, i did 3 days dry fast with fervent prayer,seeking the face of God for his will concerning the person to marry ,there was no real confirmation, again, i repeated the 3 days dry fast with vigil and intensive prayer, it was after this last one that the Lord touched my heart with the name of my wife. I got the confirmation myself on the prayer alter during the personal vigil. It wass real. What happened after that really amazed me. I began to have a kind of "glow" feeling towards this sister, it was awesome. Later,the sister(my wife) too was having the same confirmation on the other hand. The rest is history. God is still in the business of giving you your missing rib. It is happening. It has happened. It will continue to happen, provided you ask him. My own may be different from your own. Share and let us learn. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
sexkillz:

Errm!. . . . . . . That was actually my best! grin
aaaaawwww, ur best aint gud enof for meeeeee
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by CalienteMi: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2011
No, I don't believe in meeting and identifying missing ribs at first glance. I believe in waiting and getting to know someone wella before establishing a meaningful relationship.

Time is valuable and I believe in time conservation.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2011
God2man:

Realistic responses: here,let's learn. After i had waited for about 7-8yrs or so, as far i can remember, i did 3 days dry fast with fervent prayer,seeking the face of God for his will concerning the person to marry ,there was no real confirmation, again, i repeated the 3 days dry fast with vigil and intensive prayer, it was after this last one that the Lord touched my heart with the name of my wife. I got the confirmation myself on the prayer alter during the personal vigil. It wass real. What happened after that really amazed me. I began to have a kind of "glow" feeling towards this sister, it was awesome. Later,the sister(my wife) too was having the same confirmation on the other hand. The rest is history. God is still in the business of giving you your missing rib. It is happening. It has happened. It will continue to happen, provided you ask him. My own may be different from your own. Share and let us learn. God bless you. God2man. 
woooooow, i'm intrigued by ur experience. Sooooooo touchingggggg. It doesn't always work dis way u knw? God works in mysterious ways. Some other persons meet their heart-throb without even knowing initially, but l8r realized they were meant for each other.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2011
CalienteMi:

No, I don't believe in meeting and identifying missing ribs at first glance.  I believe in waiting and getting to know someone wella before establishing a meaningful relationship. 

Time is valuable and I believe in time conservation. 
[color=#770077][/color]yeah, i get the point u're trying to make. But i fink if u're seeking the face of God in dis regard, He willl make ur heart-throb known 2 u. You may just bump into this special lady, and at that instant, sth triggers you from within, you make a move and the rest is history. ( you may end up walking down the aisle with her), who knows Virtually anytin is possible.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2011
iice:

Nope.  I however believe in the evilness of humans cheesy
lmao. Why on earth would you say dat?
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
people who are quick to quote GOD regarding r/ships are the ones who usually fail the most. they dont think rationally therefore they dont use the INFORMATION that lays in front of them to judge their r/ship and rather hope/wait/follow signs from God to act right.

A) how can you LOOK at someone and know that they are anything other than an attractive person?!
B) how can you LOOK at someone and know they are THE ONE without spending any needed quality time to discover them?
C) i am safe to say that whatever signs you get at first glance (beauty), they are good for nothing but a stepping stone for what may come in the future (or not).
D) anyone who claims they can identify their "missing rib" at first glance are either emotionally cheap OR just someone desperate that will gladly call anyone attractive "their missing rib"!!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by Goldieluks: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

people who are quick to quote GOD regarding r/ships are the ones who usually fail the most. they dont think rationally therefore they dont use the INFORMATION that lays in front of them to judge their r/ship and rather hope/wait/follow signs from God to act right.

A) how can you LOOK at someone and know that they are anything other than an attractive person?!
B) how can you LOOK at someone and know they are THE ONE without spending any needed quality time to discover them?
C) i am safe to say that whatever signs you get at first glance (beauty), they are good for nothing but a stepping stone for what may come in the future (or not).
D) anyone who claims they can identify their "missing rib" at first glance are either emotionally cheap OR just someone desperate that will gladly call anyone

For your info people who allow the direction of God into their relationship,can nevr go wrong,mind you.
I don't know why some people acts as if they know it all,where as they remain blind to the glaring light. You
don't know it all bro, and quit referring to such people as failures,because God himselfd created relationship right from the beginning,therefore we mere humans cannot over ride what has been written before we were created,just because we happen to maybe acquire education or live abroad.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by CalienteMi: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2011
I was told by a few people that they thought God was directing them only later to tell me they have misinterpreted the "directions". 

Holy One is not an author of confusion and the directions given will be concrete and clear however people tend to use God as a clutch for their foolishness and often times blame God for their careless ways.  I have seen and heard it too many times. 

Even in the bible it said do not be a fool.  I am only using the bible because it was mentioned on this thread. 

Satan/Devil knows the bible too and will use it against you.  Be careful.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

For your info people who allow the direction of God into their relationship,can nevr go wrong,mind you.
I don't know why some people acts as if they know it all,where as they remain blind to the glaring light. You
don't know it all bro, and quit referring to such people as failures,because God himselfd created relationship right from the beginning,therefore we mere humans cannot over ride what has been written before we were created,just because we happen to maybe acquire education or live abroad.
[/quote/. Tell him oh! Make him understand that we are living in a whole wide world where the unthinkable happens. Humans and their funny perceptions!!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
CalienteMi:

I was told by a few people that they thought God was directing them only later to tell me they have misinterpreted the "directions". 

Holy One is not an author of confusion and the directions given will be concrete and clear however people tend to use God as a clutch for their foolishness and often times blame God for their careless ways.  I have seen and heard it too many times. 

Even in the bible it said do not be a fool.  I am only using the bible because it was mentioned on this thread. 

Satan/Devil knows the bible too and will use it against you.  Be careful. 
well, so many people go about saying false things to support whatever actions they are taking. Mind u, i aint talking about liars and cheap blackmailers. I'm talking about true practising christians who seek the face of God in choosing a life partner. Nobody holy pass. It's a free world and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by CalienteMi: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2011
promire2004:

well, so many people go about saying false things to support whatever actions they are taking. Mind u, i aint talking about liars and cheap blackmailers. I'm talking about true practising christians who seek the face of God in choosing a life partner. Nobody holy pass. It's a free world and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

It doesn't matter whom you are speaking of no one is perfect even God fearing Christians and you are exactly right everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I spoke my opinions and what I have witnessed with my own eyes and ears.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2011
CalienteMi:

It doesn't matter whom you are speaking of no one is perfect even though God fearing Christians and you are exactly right everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I spoke my opinions and what I have witnessed with my own eyes and ears. 
dont take it too personal CalienteMi. I aint perfect, afterall i'm only human. Yeah u spoke your mind, and i somewhat got the point u were trying to make.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by CalienteMi: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2011
promire2004:

dont take it too personal CalienteMi. I aint perfect, afterall i'm only human. Yeah u spoke your mind, and i somewhat got the point u were trying to make.

None offense taken. I don't get caught up with online emotions. But its all good.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by mployer(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
The Bible said [b]" Houses and wealth are inheritance from fathers but a prudent wife is a gift from God"[/b   When I read that part of the scripture I stopped searching. Beleive me it simply worked!
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2011
CalienteMi:

None offense taken.  I don't get caught up with online emotions.  But its all good. 
wow, that's a good one!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did She Cry? / How To Make Your Crush Notice You. / Ladies, Whats Wrong In Approaching A Guy You Like And Telling Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.