Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,944 members, 7,841,628 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect (54408 Views)

Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards / Liverpool V Roma Preview: Klopp Urges Liverpool Fans To 'show Respect' To Roma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Very foolixh of these kids scattered all over this thread throwing banter at themselves, when their football "gods" are quietly enjoying their friendship. Spits!

1 Like

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by FamousMonk: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Respect55:
Modric Ronaldo should be the one handling that over to Messi. It was his but they gave it to you
Modric was the best player in the world cup where Ronaldo didnt do well.
He also performed well in Champions league and LA liga and was arguably Madrid's best midfielder..
So how was the Balon dor Ronaldo's?
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Darlenelove: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bewiseedet:
Two dwarf men

Doing wonderful and making names to the world
You poverty tall man licking asshole at the back of the bush. Foolish idiotic tall man
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by baarak66(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
calculator123:
Ronaldo is too self centred for my liking, everything can't be about you all the time, sometimes allow others enjoy the spotlight too.

He is a sore loser and I sometimes wonder why his ego is just too high?

Messi is head and shoulder above him..
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Renforce: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
you should be the one waking up, ronaldo pulls crowd, even people that claim they hate him, stalk him like crazy.. 191million followers, highest followed person on earth... honestly messi is boring, go to espn uk and other YouTube channels, no one talks about messi, .. ronaldo pulls the crowd... trust me no one will miss messi when he retires, but ronaldo, the media world will crash... you messi fans needed him to be there... yesterday was boring, i slept off watching the award seeing boring faces

So does Neymar! If you talking about followership but on the pitch... Your ororo is declining... Face it son
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by kakakoshina(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
Josh44s:

Spot on. I don’t just know why people keep on comparing both players. Severally both have won Best player of the year so that makes both of em equal. Had it been only one person won all during their era then I will say this one is better than that one. Its just plan truth. Both players are the best in the world. Both player Carried 1st. I had this kind of rival in my primary school days, it got to a point the school gave both of us 1st because it’s either I am 1st and she is second or she is 1st and I am second for good 5 consecutive years on a role. The 6 years we both attained 1st position and to add more salt to injury she was my secret crush. Today she is married to a pastor with 3 kids. I am married with 3 kids as well cheesy

and you turn out to be the pastor!!!!!
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by owowa145(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
calculator123:
Ronaldo is too self centred for my liking, everything can't be about you all the time, sometimes allow others enjoy the spotlight too.

He is a sore loser and I sometimes wonder why his ego is just too high?

Messi is head and shoulder above him..
Alaye, kip quiet, Messi wasnt there last year as well. undecided
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by paradigmshift(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Davash222:
Coming or not coming doesn't mean anything. Hand over the trophy to Messi and shut up!!!

Sniper is not expensive....
Do the needful
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dont mind all dis yeye people award that they have given to messi at home since last week. make ronaldo come dey waste him time bah

1 Like

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by paradigmshift(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bewiseedet:
Two dwarf men

But have a taller bank account
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
saintokwuluora:
Why must Cristiano Ronaldo attend even if he didn't win? Because this is football, he has to show respect. That means every professional footballer has to attend because it is football, all have to show respect. Modric just acknowledged that without Cristiano Ronaldo football is not complete.

Dont mind all dis yeye people award that they have given to messi at home since last week. make ronaldo come dey waste him time bah
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by paradigmshift(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
saintokwuluora:
Why must Cristiano Ronaldo attend even if he didn't win? Because this is football, he has to show respect. That means every professional footballer has to attend because it is football, all have to show respect. Modric just acknowledged that without Cristiano Ronaldo football is not complete.

Ode talk
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by uzoma213(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
tfash96:
I b Barça and Messi fan to be frank I no like the way both Messi and Ronaldo no show during Modric time.. Sebi na other people sha dey show when dem dey collect their own.. But that 1 apart even if Serie A no hold anything yesterday night Ronaldo no go show still.. I no sabi d 1 Ronaldo don win wey Messi no show.. Forget about serie A awards even if hin no dey hin no go show.. Person wey no attend FIFA own.. So selfish say make everything go dey be hin own.. Mtchew
so your quarrel now na against ronaldo when you know say Messi dey guilty of the same thing, mtcheww. Tell me the reason wey Messi no attend modric own if no be say him dey vex. Bros you tire me

1 Like

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by paradigmshift(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
lol the football world wasn't complete without Ronaldo's presence there, i heard ballon dor organizers were trying to persuade him to come... ronaldo pulls crowd, people weren't interested anymore when they knew Ronaldo wasnt gonna attend.. and it pains messis fans
You heard this , you heard that..
You haven't heard anything tangible about your life.
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by paradigmshift(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
KanuSE:
All these people are only showing us how important CR7 is. grin
Yes important in your family
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by charlesm91(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Obiaksnews:
I understand the hate people have towards Ronaldo, especially Barcelona and Messi fans. They are angry Ronaldo came in the same time as messi and for the past 10 years he has being a stumbling block for messi, preventing him from running riot in the world scene. They are angry Ronaldo didn't allow Messi dominate the world of football alone. They hate to see it, but this right here is the main truth. Before you reply this post, ask your self if there are any lies from the post, that way you would respond with a clear mind bereft of sentiments.
spot on. He’s the only player who dared Messi while others are quite relaxed on letting Messi have his way. Some consider it a privilege losing to Messi (la liga teams who rarely put in effort except few instances of surprises here n there).
Ronaldo fans actually find it easier acknowledging Messi’s feats and consider him a worthy rival to Ronaldo but the reverse is the case as Ronaldo is always belittled even with all he’s achieved and there goes the reason for the banter btw both fans.
Ronaldo’s mentality is all and if others had that I don’t think Messi n co. would have won the balon the number of times they did. Even Sneidjer said so, he was lazy in challenging those two after 2010.

5 Likes

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by paradigmshift(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
J2381:
How respect? Which respect when it appears one is being cheated. What has Messi achieved country wise and club wise, that is outside Barcelona.

Sniper no cost
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Kyllahmc(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
Davash222:
Coming or not coming doesn't mean anything. Hand over the trophy to Messi and shut up!!!
Ronaldo fan spotted...lol how y'all find strength to support that arrogant dude baffles me... BTW congrats to the true Goat! na bitterness go kill una lol...
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by uzoma213(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
FamousMonk:

He also performed well in Champions league and LA liga and was arguably Madrid's best midfielder..
modric performed well in the champions league game? Tell me more

1 Like

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by tfash96(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
uzoma213:
so your quarrel now na against ronaldo when you know say Messi dey guilty of the same thing, mtcheww. Tell me the reason wey Messi no attend modric own if no be say him dey vex. Bros you tire me
That year na everybody sabi say Messi try gan as usual 2018 hin no suppose come 5th but BOOM Na world cup year make Mbappe and Griezmann dey on top Messi

But Wetin I no understand be say na runner up n ucl make Modric win am

Y Messi no win am 2014 as per say Argentina enter final though Barça no win ucl but dem no dey trophyless
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by charlesm91(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
FamousMonk:

nah modric didn’t perform in ucl nor la liga quite remarkably. Toni kroos was the better performer. The world cup was where he slightly pulled through.

1 Like

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Noblefirstlady: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Darlenelove:

Doing wonderful and making names to the world
You poverty tall man licking asshole at the back of the bush. Foolish idiotic tall man
Hee! all this insult because of that simple comment? It's not nice na, they don't even know us o.
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Obiaksnews: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
They hate him for his ambition to be great, Ronaldo is not a coward to let one man run the show.
charlesm91:
spot on. He’s the only player who dared Messi while others are quite relaxed on letting Messi have his way. Some consider it a privilege losing to Messi (la liga teams who rarely put in effort except few instances of surprises here n there).
Ronaldo fans actually find it easier acknowledging Messi’s feats and consider him a worthy rival to Ronaldo but the reverse is the case as Ronaldo is always belittled even with all he’s achieved and there goes the reason for the banter btw both fans.
Ronaldo’s mentality is all and if others had that I don’t think Messi n co. would have won the balon the number of times they did. Even Sneidjer said so, he was lazy in challenging those two after 2010.

2 Likes

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by J2381: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
paradigmshift:

Sniper no cost
sense sef no cost bro.
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by charlesm91(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Obiaksnews:
They hate him for his ambition to be great, Ronaldo is not a coward to let one man run the show.
aptly put

1 Like

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by ss1930(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Even small boys have shits to say
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by uzoma213(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
tfash96:
That year na everybody sabi say Messi try gan as usual 2018 hin no suppose come 5th but BOOM Na world cup year make Mbappe and Griezmann dey on top Messi

But Wetin I no understand be say na runner up n ucl make Modric win am

Y Messi no win am 2014 as per say Argentina enter final though Barça no win ucl but dem no dey trophyless
him no win anything, thats why
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by BOFREJO(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bewiseedet:
Two dwarf men
each height pass your ambitions...
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by charlesm91(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dindondin:
read the link below n keep quiet.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/messi-it-hurt-when-ronaldo-won-his-fifth-ballon-dor/jo9o8ow48ppq1xosllwkuxnrg
no mind them. Who says Messi don’t like individual awards? Ronaldo by virtue of his personality is just quite open about his feelings and that is labelled arrogant by his critics.

1 Like

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by pacespot(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
wwwihy:
Sad time for tap in and mate-goal blocking family

Whoever made Ronaldo ass big like that is wicked grin
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by charlesm91(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
explosiveskull:

Bro, I'll prefer to not say something that I'll be misunderstood since different people have different ways of processing information and I wouldn't want to be responsible for anyone's sanity.
Do you know Messi was absent during one of the past exercises like this, but no one made a fuse of it so why this one and this publicity?
there was a time the Barca nominated candidates didn’t show up to a Ronaldo show

1 Like

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by SarkinYarki: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Shut up there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: Mr P Performs At Dallaji And Oshoala Sports Event / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) / Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.