Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) (51398 Views)

Popular Uganda Pastor Jailed For Raping At Least 13 Male Pupils (Photos) / Students Of Deeper Life Secondary School, Enugu On Excursion To Ae-funai French / Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Islamically, there 3 things that a person must not joke with or take it unserious which are:-
1. By jokingly saying you freed a slave under your authority
2. By jokingly saying you have given away your daughter for marriage to someone
3. Jokingly uttering or writing divorce to your wife...
But this is called spiritual ignorance... Its not something awesome or good.. Its absolute ridiculous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by passion007: 3:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Why do Nigerians want to mystify everything!

Children are being helped to understand marriage early on, and somehow that's a problem. Spiritual fanatics are running amok already. Yet we don't ever speak about these things with our kids. Today they're too young, tomorrow we are pushing them to get married, something they barely understand. Open your minds people! In this age and time, sex, marriage are discussions to be had, not swept under the carpet. That's why we still contend with HIV, teenage pregnancy. Most countries have recorded a falling incidence in HIV diagnosis, but not in Nigeria because we are too holy to talk about sex, but still have sex behind closed doors.

5 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 5:15am On Dec 04, 2019
in the country I come from, kids can act God and devil, they can act witches and wizards, they can act armed robbers it's acceptable and not spiritually binding, but as soon as they get to act marriage, they have gone too far?

ignorance is our problem in Nigeria

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2019
I don't really think all this is necessary but it's cute to see.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2019
It is not exactly wrong but at their age, there are more pressing issues and more important stuff to look into.
passion007:

Children are being helped to understand marriage early on, and somehow that's a problem. Spiritual fanatics are running amok already. Yet we don't ever speak about these things with our kids. Today they're too young, tomorrow we are pushing them to get married, something they barely understand. Open your minds people! In this age and time, sex, marriage are discussions to be had, not swept under the carpet. That's why we still contend with HIV, teenage pregnancy. Most countries have recorded a falling incidence in HIV diagnosis, but not in Nigeria because we are too holy to talk about sex, but still have sex behind closed doors.

2 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2019
Whoever that is against this should also be against Career Day

3 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2019
passion007:

Honestly I tire. We are living in the 13th century no reason am.

2 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by damoobaba: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Chidorx60:

You are invited to any Shiloh gathering in your area....u need an encounter with God.....being a child is not a problem...besides only with a child-like nature can one enter God's kingdom..
..u could have said something else if u meant to abuse me.

We're breaking limits together from now on bro. I have GREAT FAITH on that. You can also join the movement CYFANN ( Christian Youths For A New Nigeria) on WhatsApp.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nukilia: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2019
This is interesting.... Glad we're discouraging gay mentality at a very young age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Viking007(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
Chidorx60:
Spiritual ignorance....marriage is a spiritual institution set up by God....this thing is way too realistic haba....I just hope they didn't take any oath in the course of their drama....oaths are binding.......aside from that their love for excellence is dope..
But there are other concepts that children can act with not marriage that is exclusively for Adult..

#nonesense and ingredients
[/s] Emancipate yourself from religious slavery.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by biosystech: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Why do people have issues with this? They are kids for Jesus's sake. Didn't many of you play mommy and daddy as kids? Was it binding spiritually? Allow them have fun. angry

Chidorx60:
Spiritual ignorance....marriage is a spiritual institution set up by God....this thing is way too realistic haba....I just hope they didn't take any oath in the course of their drama....oaths are binding.......aside from that their love for excellence is dope..
But there are other concepts that children can act with not marriage that is exclusively for Adult..

Oga, biko rest. In churches, people act dramas where they are married, play devil, play witch doctors, play different characters just to pass a lesson across to the congregation. Has anything happened to them? If kids can be used to portray devils, Herod and angels in churches, what makes marriage an exception?

1 Like

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Jasen1(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Very beautiful and colourful
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2019
flat head kids wey no get sense
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2019
lovely kids....their parent should just keep them and train them more in acting ....all i can see is great talent in the feature
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by luluosas(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2019
This is wrong. Kids should be featured in kids related performances, not in this kind of adult related performances.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by dalongjnr: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2019
The boy resemble Frank of who want to be a millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2019
The only wedding in NIGERIA since 1990 in which the bride is a virgin.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Sholaco: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2019
Useless things.....
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2019
darfay:
Beautiful pictures of beautiful children I must confess, but hope this is not somehow spiritually binding on the children, I think they went too far with their drama
broda ode, ewu Gabon
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2019
Is the wedding ceremony going to teach them about marriage?
Highly unnecessary drama IMO. They seem to have run out of ideas on what values to impart upon children. Anyway, their parents have majority of the job to do
Better to teach children how to be sympathetic, empathetic towards others and how to perform selfless acts. If you're able to raise such individuals, marriage in itself will be a walk in the park.
This wedding ceremony will just further make them attach more importance to the ceremony, than the marriage itself

3 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Elswift: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2019
amazing �
for your goods advertisement call or whatsapp 09032180753
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by sLentlover7778(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2019
grin grin grin werey

Stanweezy:
Just the same way I saw it on Facebook and I still manitain my word, I hope the officiating priest didn't ask the groom "You may kiss your bride"?
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by omaclarry(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2019
Would hav been more educative if the school had split the class in groups each to represent variouse type of marriages in nigeria... The Igbo traditional group would have been the toast of the event since the school is in Igbo land.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2019
Unnecessary, excessive and a distraction, if you ask me...but they didn't ask me undecided
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by peacettw: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2019
dimusky:
This is just going too far. I do not like this at all. Marriage is not for kids .

I agree. This doesn't quite sit right with me. Marriage is not all bed and roses. In truth, one might hardly find any roses or the bed at all. Rather than focus on this few hours event cloaked in fantasies, why not teach the girl child the importance of being properly educated with financial stability before marriage. In addition, educating both genders that mutual respect and understanding is the bedrock to any happy marriage

1 Like

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2019
Chidorx60:

what of all the oaths taken in movies? the worst kind of people are semi illiterates and we have a bulk of them in the country.... you're one. you don't have sense completely

3 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Cherrybae1(f): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2019
Kaycee54321:
Girls will be girls cheesy

The baby girl is just happy to 'do drama' and dress up in a princess gown

The boy is just tagging along with the whole thing...
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Offpoint: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Let me put this image on my cloud, in case tomorrow they ended marrying themselves for real.

But Nigerians are annoying pricks, they've attached spirituality to "DRAMA"

Honestly if I have the privilege to leave this country, I ain't never coming back. Her citizens are too weird, I don't belong here.

3 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2019
They look beautiful I won't be surprised if they grow up and end up marrying each other later in the future
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2019
I've been seeing dis........d question I ask, did they kiss..

D kids are cute sha.......d next few years now d news will still carry it dat they finally got married 4 real....mark d date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures / 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.