Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) (51405 Views)

Popular Uganda Pastor Jailed For Raping At Least 13 Male Pupils (Photos) / Students Of Deeper Life Secondary School, Enugu On Excursion To Ae-funai French / Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Kendumazy:
Lol. They might get married in future! Who knows God's plan! Nobody!

And 20years later we will see the caption...

"PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS OF THE ENUGU SCHOOL KIDS WHO ACTED THE DRAMA-ROYAL WEDDING IN 2019"

3 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nellyblaq: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2019
In my opinion,this is all shades of wrong.They can actually teach the children on marriage without the practical aspect of it,and they(the kids)will understand perfectly well.
Does it mean when the pupils are being taught on 'sex education',they will also do the practical aspect of it?
Marriage is serious business, and not something to be toyed about by kids.

1 Like

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by ayobaye(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2019
Kendumazy:
I have a friend like that that got married eventually to his primary three playmate. They are happily married today.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2019
They've directly or indirectly joined the duo together. Cute kids BTW.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
BabangidaHamza:
Islamically, there 3 things that a person must not joke with or take it unserious which are:-
1. By jokingly saying you freed a slave under your authority
2. By jokingly saying you have given away your daughter for marriage to someone
3. Jokingly uttering or writing divorce to your wife...
But this is called spiritual ignorance... Its not something awesome or good.. Its absolute ridiculous
[/s]

Thankfully they are not under Islamic laws
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2019
They're siblings. You guys take life too seriously. It's a mere drama for heaven's sake. Those of you that played the role of Doctor, Engineer, Pastor in your school's drama and performance art, how far?? Are you a Pastor now?

1 Like

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2019
Weathered:
what's a primary 3 pupil doing with marriage in such realistic manner?

I don't even want to go spiritual on it...but educationally, it's lack of focus and wrong roadmap. At that tender age, it is prioritising marriage above every other aspect of education.

Emotionally and psychologically, theses kids may act on it...just as young boys act on what they see in WWE and little girls use empty milk can to make mock cooking.

This is very wrong especially for the kids at that age and level.

But private schools are often want to overdo things to justify their high fees and for publicity.

I bet if you had seen a drama of primary three kids playing pregnant Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus it would have been OK. So its okay for a primary three to play pregnant Mary and not a plain marriage drama.. There is a physical aspect to life too.. Everything ain't spiritual ..Go for a week without eating physical food and you get a glimpse of what I mean.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Stanweezy:
Just the same way I saw it on Facebook and I still manitain my word, I hope the officiating priest didn't ask the groom "You may kiss your bride"?

So they can't kiss is that what you think?

I guess you have never watch American movies,, they can kiss their cheeks or foreheads if you don't know, know it now....

Always have Evil mind.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2019
My oh my!!!
Life is too difficult to understand.
I understand something in this forum that your opinion may be good but after series of counter attack you will be compelled to zombie if your stance is not turgid.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Kingsleyelechi7: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2019
When I saw this on fbk I was astonished, dis doesn't look like any drama to me, there's alot of things behind dis, only dem & God knows.

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2019
Slow poke, face your front if you have nothing reasonable to say
Alexaonfleek:
pele tongue
Next time during career day,just tell your kid to wear his normal uniform and not dress up
As if school.is not where they learn to mature from kids to adults
Mtchewwww
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Texty: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2019
Lagbaja01:
Cute kids.....but the groom's just too serious.

Lol him know how much him spend for the wedding na
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2019
Where is your brain? Studies should me more of a priority. Read my post again .

OH GOD!
pocohantas:

And these innocent little children are the ones to look into it? Not an agbaya like you?
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2019
luluosas:
Slow poke, face your front if you have nothing reasonable to say
idiot
First century mumu
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2019
Now that they are married, so what next?
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2019
these ones will end up marrying
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by 41lady(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2019
This is very impressive, it will teach & make the children know that wedding is between man & woman and not between man & man or woman & woman.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Spiritual institution my foot. Yul Edochie, Tony Umez and even Ramsey Noah that have wedded with almost all the nollywood actresses available, did they marry all of them In real life? Una go just they carry matter for head like gala. Spits on your bald head......
Chill pls and drink water.Your bile is too hot
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by darfay: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2019
DaddyNimo:

broda ode, ewu Gabon

Why the insults?

1 Like

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by clemz85(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2019
they are married in advance, simple.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Beautiful children..
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Weathered: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
grandlexuz:

I bet if you had seen a drama of primary three kids playing pregnant Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus it would have been OK. So its okay for a primary three to play pregnant Mary and not a plain marriage drama.. There is a physical aspect to life too.. Everything ain't spiritual ..Go for a week without eating physical food and you get a glimpse of what I mean.
you're truly warped up!!!!

You have some roaring voices insude your head urging you in your delusive fit of idiocy!

Where in my post did I talk about spiritual aspects of this trash. Yet you concluded that I would find it okay if they play pregnant Mary and husband Joseph?

As in , where in my post did you get the premise to run along with your disturbing resumptions?
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Weathered: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
rexandyke:

what kind of spirituality is this nonsense? This is a mere drama for crying out loud! What will you tell those that act marriage scenes in movies? And even go to the extent of kissing the bride? Are they also tied spiritually?

Can we stop this nonsense already?
where did I talk about spiritual stuff or implications of this educational sham in my post.

I think I mentioned the emotional and psychological aspects as well as the educational ones too?

Are you dulusive or you just like blind?
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by ScotMisile: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Stanweezy:
Just the same way I saw it on Facebook and I still manitain my word, I hope the officiating priest didn't ask the groom "You may kiss your bride"?
Exactly
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kendumazy:

Ypubfont need to say much, their marriage is already settled in heaven, just a matter of time the will make it to the top. Congrats to them now and in advance.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
And don't be suprise when you see them getting marry in future xx
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by OnyeMmeri: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Awwww, innocent angels.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by efetoski: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
I wonder the moral upbringing this present era parents are inculcating into our children. Infact, i am really disappointed. This shows the kinds of low thinking and debauched teachers our private schools have. Kids are not met to be exposed to dramas like this. This could have a negative psychological effect of the mindset of these kids. Take a look at kids in foreign channels on Dstv such as Nickeleodon, there you see the level of intelligence and moral dramas those kids are acting. A drama that ought to be rated Age 16 is what kids below 10 years of age are subject to participate. Its high time the activities of these so called private schools ought to be regulated. The drama head teacher will still come out to say he/she is creative. stupid.
I read some useless women supporting the idea of the kids acting this drama. These are the kinds of ladies that sit down with their kids at home watching big brother Nigeria and other 18 rated movies. Most of these women are mothers to alot of teenage boys and girls dressing indecently and going into prostitution in out today's society.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by perragy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
I just hope this act wont affect the reasoning of this young kids... They have alot ahead of them concerning academic pursuits etc.. The girl has been exposed to being a wife and she's already concealing this feeling of being married.. the boy from what i can see.. does not like the feeling at all.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by nonix22(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
no need to cancel it.
this is the most valuable comment so far.
sigidi3:
[s][/s]
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Plumville: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wedding of the century lol
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Stanweezy:

Is this not going to have a spiritual implication when they grow up and want to get married to their respective spouses? Because this is a covenant you're making them sign into even the pics...
Overdo just dey worry people these days.
And what is this supposed to teach them at this age? And if they start doing what husband and wife do after marriage, you'll say dem don spoil. Or don't you know children are smarter these days? This is uncalled for if you ask me though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures / 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.