Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) (51403 Views)

Popular Uganda Pastor Jailed For Raping At Least 13 Male Pupils (Photos) / Students Of Deeper Life Secondary School, Enugu On Excursion To Ae-funai French / Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by enyi1: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Islamically, there 3 things that a person must not joke with or take it unserious which are:-
1. By jokingly saying you freed a slave under your authority
2. By jokingly saying you have given away your daughter for marriage to someone
3. Jokingly uttering or writing divorce to your wife...
But this is called spiritual ignorance... Its not something awesome or good.. Its absolute ridiculous
But this world is not only about Islam. This is a church wedding bro, church not Islam.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2019
Chidorx60:
Spiritual ignorance....marriage is a spiritual institution set up by God....this thing is way too realistic haba....I just hope they didn't take any oath in the course of their drama....oaths are binding.......aside from that their love for excellence is dope..
But there are other concepts that children can act with not marriage that is exclusively for Adult..

#nonesense and ingredients
so if they do the same thing in movies it's still a problem?
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by DrTonitee(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2019
So where will they take it up to next?teach the kids the process of child bearing?This was to superfluous, must be an affluent school.Please teach them that marriage is more than the glamour if the process..una well done
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Evydo: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2019
As an academician I am, this is very wrong considering that they are kids and their classmates will be calling them husband and wife. At their age, this is morally wrong.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Obviously, the young girl has been so versed in marriage things.

See as she is looking so eager and comfortable in these pictures.

I don't think I can say the same for the young nigga.

There must be something about marriage that makes women get excited.

But as a brother, I can tell you that there is absolutely nothing about marriage that can (ever) make me get excited.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Kid tantrums. I forgive you too. Pls hand the phone to your parents if you no longer have something sensible to say....
Two of u are mad o

1 Like

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by nauto: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2019
Happy married life
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Go and sit down kid. You reason like a 10 year old, even the children on that picture have better reasoning and cognition than you. 21st century illiterate.
Savagery

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Pointguardusa:
It is not exactly wrong but at their age, there are more pressing issues and more important stuff to look into.

And these innocent little children are the ones to look into it? Not an agbaya like you?

2 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Chidorx60:
Spiritual ignorance....marriage is a spiritual institution set up by God....this thing is way too realistic haba....I just hope they didn't take any oath in the course of their drama....oaths are binding.......aside from that their love for excellence is dope..
But there are other concepts that children can act with not marriage that is exclusively for Adult..

some actress get married in almost every movie
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2019
Renforce:
Hope they skipped the oath part?
you don't normally watch oath taken in the movies
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Weathered: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2019
passion007:
Why do Nigerians want to mystify everything!

Children are being helped to understand marriage early on, and somehow that's a problem. Spiritual fanatics are running amok already. Yet we don't ever speak about these things with our kids. Today they're too young, tomorrow we are pushing them to get married, something they barely understand. Open your minds people! In this age and time, sex, marriage are discussions to be had, not swept under the carpet. That's why we still contend with HIV, teenage pregnancy. Most countries have recorded a falling incidence in HIV diagnosis, but not in Nigeria because we are too holy to talk about sex, but still have sex behind closed doors.
what's a primary 3 pupil doing with marriage in such realistic manner?

I don't even want to go spiritual on it...but educationally, it's lack of focus and wrong roadmap. At that tender age, it is prioritising marriage above every other aspect of education.

Emotionally and psychologically, theses kids may act on it...just as young boys act on what they see in WWE and little girls use empty milk can to make mock cooking.

This is very wrong especially for the kids at that age and level.

But private schools are often want to overdo things to justify their high fees and for publicity.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2019
They look good, I hope the act come into reality when they are of age for the real deal.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2019
Nonesense
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by olureignforever: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2019
darfay:
Beautiful pictures of beautiful children I must confess, but hope this is not somehow spiritually binding on the children, I think they went too far with their drama

My thought too. It's too extreme for me.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2019
nice one,
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Iphran6: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2019
Las las them go grow find themselves marry

For your car trackers, Speed l imiters and CCTV installations, call me on ( 08064646951)
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Encapsulate: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2019
This country just keep getting interesting

Get Futbol Tips and check out results from betting tips 2day

Get in on playstore here;
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tips.futbol

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Vabasi(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2019
If these kids are not siblings or closely related, then they are married shekina. But i see it as an abuse, the drama went way far.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by infinito1990(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2019
biosystech:
Why do people have issues with this? They are kids for Jesus's sake. Didn't many of you play mommy and daddy as kids? Was it binding spiritually? Allow them have fun. angry

Oga, biko rest. In churches, people act dramas where they are married, play devil, play witch doctors, play different characters just to pass a lesson across to the congregation. Has anything happened to them? If kids can be used to portray devils, Herod and angels in churches, what makes marriage an exception?

Help me ask dem oh

2 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by smexy(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2019
darfay:
Beautiful pictures of beautiful children I must confess, but hope this is not somehow spiritually binding on the children, I think they went too far with their drama
consummation completes the binding, don't fret!
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by lincs25(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2019
That is nonsense drama!
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by rexandyke(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2019
Chidorx60:

sharaap there! must you spiritualize stuff? So all these marriages taking place in movies are also spiritual? Gerrouta here maifrend
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Helinuex: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2019
They should be teaching them Igbankwu
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by rexandyke(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2019
Weathered:
what's a primary 3 pupil doing with marriage in such realistic manner?

I don't even want to go spiritual on it...but educationally, it's lack of focus and wrong roadmap. At that tender age, it is prioritising marriage above every other aspect of education.

Emotionally and psychologically, theses kids may act on it...just as young boys act on what they see in WWE and little girls use empty milk can to make mock cooking.

This is very wrong especially for the kids at that age and level.

But private schools are often want to overdo things to justify their high fees and for publicity.

what kind of spirituality is this nonsense? This is a mere drama for crying out loud! What will you tell those that act marriage scenes in movies? And even go to the extent of kissing the bride? Are they also tied spiritually?

Can we stop this nonsense already?

1 Like

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by mystical109(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2019
Kendumazy:
Lol. They might get married in future! Who knows God's plan! Nobody!
in Nigeria, a boy of 10 years and a girl of 10 years are not age mates
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2019
Chidorx60:

Keep quiet u kw nothing. Dnt u watch hollywood, nollywood and co? This is just a character. They play the character of someone or something just to bring it back to life or make it real life. The kids are been given the opportunity to learn something that will propel them in future and hw well to understand marriage when they grow up. Ure just ignorant sha. Comot 4 road lemee see those beautiful kid's couple. shockedshockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2019
luluosas:
This is wrong. Kids should be featured in kids related performances, not in this kind of adult related performances.
pele tongue
Next time during career day,just tell your kid to wear his normal uniform and not dress up
As if school.is not where they learn to mature from kids to adults
Mtchewwww
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2019
Chidorx60:

There is nothing spiritually binding in a DRAMA.. Africans give a weird meaning to spirituality and Christianity..
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2019
The drama is okay, is good they learn drama like this early in life to prepare them for the future ahead, the drama does not teach them to marry below the official age.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2019
Mark my words

The guy go knack that babe in a bit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures / 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.