Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) (51397 Views)

Popular Uganda Pastor Jailed For Raping At Least 13 Male Pupils (Photos) / Students Of Deeper Life Secondary School, Enugu On Excursion To Ae-funai French / Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Sedeke(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
amazing
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by nengiscrib: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Kendumazy:
Lol. They might get married in future! Who knows God's plan! Nobody!

God's plan
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Islamically, there 3 things that a person must not joke with or take it unserious which are:-
1. By jokingly saying you freed a slave under your authority
2. By jokingly saying you have given away your daughter for marriage to someone
3. Jokingly uttering or writing divorce to your wife...
But this is called spiritual ignorance... Its not something awesome or good.. Its absolute ridiculous
Well they're probably not Muslims I suppose. lipsrsealed
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Weathered:
you're truly warped up!!!!

You have some roaring voices insude your head urging you in your delusive fit of idiocy!

Where in my post did I talk about spiritual aspects of this trash. Yet you concluded that I would find it okay if they play pregnant Mary and husband Joseph?

As in , where in my post did you get the premise to run along with your disturbing resumptions?

You need help. By the way there is grace in basic vocabulary... resumption ke buharition..
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by luluosas(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
God bless you
Alexaonfleek:
idiot
First century mumu
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chidorx60:

Lol....only kids throw abuses to prove a point......if insulting a fellow just because u are in the comfort of your mummies bedroom is what you call maturity then u need to grow up.

Spiritual belief is what u call reasoning like a child...anyways children like u who have never experienced anything aside from the cartoons and comics you read can never understand...... Anyways it has not been nice talking to u so kindly leave my mentions and grunt with you keypad.....

Oga na acting na. No too take this life serious. There is nothing spiritual about this drama abeg.
The Kids looks good and beautiful.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Next time you go to your Shiloh gathering, bow down and pray to God to give you the knowledge and understanding to differentiate between drama and reality. You need it more.
This finishing resemble mortal combat brutality.!!!! gbola!!!
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Weathered: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
grandlexuz:

You need help. By the way there is grace in basic vocabulary... resumption ke buharition..
you need to be born again and when coming back make sure to come with the average human IQ or ask mother nature not to bother with your evolution.

Pathetic egoistic nobody.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Reussite: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
They kinda went a little over the top on this drama marriage but damn that girl bride is a cutie.
I hope vows & kisses were prohibited.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by chival(f): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
This is completely unnecessary. Most private schools these days lack depth. They are all flash and dazzle, with very little academic prowess.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by kayalla(f): 1:35am On Dec 05, 2019
10 years from now, we will see "pupils who played marriage in KG getting married" waiting...
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Is this not going to have a spiritual implication when they grow up and want to get married to their respective spouses? Because this is a covenant you're making them sign into even the pics...
Overdo just dey worry people these days.
And what is this supposed to teach them at this age? And if they start doing what husband and wife do after marriage, you'll say dem don spoil. Or don't you know children are smarter these days? This is uncalled for if you ask me though.

What if this happens to be a nollywood movie, will you say that too?
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Brodagovernor(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2019
I need to see Frank Edoho and the groom's mother asap. wink
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2019
Stanweezy:

What if this happens to be a nollywood movie, will you say that too?

Have YOU, ever seen such in the history of Nollywood, bollywood or Hollywood before? Which shows thats its not right.
I dont know what your argument here exactly.

Use the above to get your answer.
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Have YOU, ever seen such in the history of Nollywood, bollywood or Hollywood before? Which shows thats its not right.
I dont know what your argument here exactly.

Use the above to get your answer.

Are u insinuating that you have watched all nollywood movies to know it's content
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by ABINTUK(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chidorx60:
Spiritual ignorance....marriage is a spiritual institution set up by God....this thing is way too realistic haba....I just hope they didn't take any oath in the course of their drama....oaths are binding.......aside from that their love for excellence is dope..
But there are other concepts that children can act with not marriage that is exclusively for Adult..

#nonesense and ingredients
You be big mumu
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by ABINTUK(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chidorx60:

Someone that can assume that I am bald when i am not... Will equally assume that their is nothing spiritual about marriage...... A person with a random and careless approach to life is not worth reasoning with

Shut up there
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by paulo1995(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
to be sincere this couples are good to go but to the parents out there this is the question for u, how are you in your marriter home?
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
ABINTUK:

You be big mumu
An expert in the act of coexistence outside marriage
...should not talk about marital affairs....mitcheww
Re: Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos) by ABINTUK(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chidorx60:

An expert in the act of coexistence outside marriage
...should not talk about marital affairs....mitcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures / 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.