Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Talkative Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talkative Girls (567 Views)

A Talkative Girlfriend/snoring Girlfriend Which One Can Cope With In Affairs ? / TK Talkative Boy Biography (name, Career, Education & Networth) / My Talkative Coworker Asked Me If I Sleep With My Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talkative Girls by lukui: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Talkative girls
There is a girl at OP's workplace that talks just too much. Cho cho cho cho cho cho all the time.

No wonder she is very tiny. May be its the excess talking that caused it.
OP doesn't hate people, but he doesn't like talkative girls. Also also she gossips too. If a pin drops in OP's office, she will broadcast it to every other office.

Guys what do you think about girls who gossip, who talk too much and who back bite?

If you see her mouth, its as small as an egg, but damn if she starts gossiping, talking or backbiting, this girl can talk more than a RADIO honestly.

Note OP doesn't hate girls but your opinion is needed on this issue. What do you think?
Re: Talkative Girls by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=lukui post=84600551]Talkative girls
There is a girl at OP's workplace that talks just too much. Cho cho cho cho cho cho all the time.

No wonder she is very tiny. May be its the excess talking that caused it.
OP doesn't hate people, but he doesn't like talkative girls. Also also she gossips too. If a pin drops in OP's office, she will broadcast it to every other office.

Guys what do you think about girls who gossip, who talk too much and who back bite?

If you see her mouth, its as small as an egg, but damn if she starts gossiping, talking or backbiting, this girl can talk more than a RADIO honestly.

Note OP doesn't hate girls but your opinion is needed on this issue. What do you think?[/quote Please just flee from such person.....her mouth will definitely bring trouble one day .They say people who talk too much tend to forget most of the things they've said.
Re: Talkative Girls by bukkielee(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Upgrade your Resumé to look beautiful and professional for a token.
Re: Talkative Girls by ABCthings: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
What do you want us to do nah?
Anyway, carry needle carry thread. You know what to do with it wink

Re: Talkative Girls by Silasloaded(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Its better to distance from Girls Of Her type that do talk all the time, cause they can spill your secret or private life unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Talkative Girls by ABCthings: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Silasloaded:
Its better to distance from Girls Of Her type that do talk all the time, cause they can spill your secret or private life unknowingly.
true. They can even unknowingly provide informations to outsiders.
Re: Talkative Girls by devlishGINGER(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Girls that talk too much lacks attention and good sex...
Its a psychological thingy to understand
Re: Talkative Girls by CAPSLOCKED: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2019

TALKATIVE PEOPLE... MEN AND WOMEN.
-THEY TELL A LOT OF LIES.
-90% OF EVERYTHING THEY SAY IN THEIR LIFETIME IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL OR OVERLY EXAGGERATED.
-USUALLY FORGET WHAT THEY SAID A MOMENT AGO. MOSTLY BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED LIKE THEY SAID IT DID.

TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST WITH YOU ALL, I DO NOT LIKE THEM.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Is He So Chubby? / Advice On A Cheating Wife / My Advise To Single Ladies In 2020. Ladies Before You Pull Off !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.