Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,320 members, 7,846,416 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

My Talkative Coworker Asked Me If I Sleep With My Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Talkative Coworker Asked Me If I Sleep With My Brother? (1197 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Talkative Coworker Asked Me If I Sleep With My Brother? by mamagee3(f): 4:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Hi all, my talkative coworker asked me if I sleep with my brother but then when I tried going into details, she quickly rephrased the question to, “Do you live with your brother?”

I was so stunned, please what do you guys think she’s up to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Talkative Coworker Asked Me If I Sleep With My Brother? by Olifiz(m): 4:09am On Mar 22, 2018
She wants to bleep ur Bro...... simple
Re: My Talkative Coworker Asked Me If I Sleep With My Brother? by daewoorazer(m): 4:42am On Mar 22, 2018

You are big, but your IQ is small. Your topics are childish... Mamagee3

6 Likes

Re: My Talkative Coworker Asked Me If I Sleep With My Brother? by ubunja(m): 5:10am On Mar 22, 2018
daewoorazer:

You are big, but your IQ is small. Your topics are childish... Mamagee3

im also thinking that. is she like 13 yrs old or something??

2 Likes

Re: My Talkative Coworker Asked Me If I Sleep With My Brother? by Shugavee(f): 5:15am On Mar 22, 2018
mamagee3:
Hi all, my talkative coworker asked me if I sleep with my brother but then when I tried going into details, she quickly rephrased the question to, “Do you live with your brother?”

i dont think she means sleep as sex, no one will ask such a question especially if they know the person in question is underage!!! Sorry dear but she didn't mean sex

1 Like

Re: My Talkative Coworker Asked Me If I Sleep With My Brother? by Xsem(m): 6:32am On Mar 22, 2018
So someone can have such a massive empty head on her neck.

1 Like

Re: My Talkative Coworker Asked Me If I Sleep With My Brother? by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2018
mamagee3:

Can you share the details?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! My Fiancé Break-up With Me Because Of This(trending) / Is This Morallay Right / 25 Romantic Names, Words Of Love For Him Or Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.