Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next (1712 Views)

Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Bidemiblog(f): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2019
Twitter user narrates what happen after his cousin gift his beloved boyfriend 800k to travel abroad.

As shared by twitter user with handle(@Momentum_SBWA).

A lady who happens to be his cousin has been hospitalized after her boyfriend absconded with the 800k she borrowed him to travel out.
According to the tweep, the man blocked lady after she got abroad.

See photos below � � �

Man did more than that, see full details on the blog bidemiblog.com

Read more via: https://bidemiblog.com/2019/12/ent-news/gossip/lady-gave-his-boyfriend-800k-to-travel-out-see-what-happens/

Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by daddytime(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2019
He would surely appreciate karma at the set time.

The cousin has got to pull herself together and just watch from afar.

E no go tey

1 Like

Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by donbachi(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2019
If u want to find and have everlasting peace....don't expect people u helped to return back favours...not all men are Angels.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by habsydiamond(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2019
Love and money are two different things ...only those that are courageous would overlook money for love. Money rules the world but that doesn't mean we people should be apply our brains when we deal with people that love us all because of vanity. I pray the guy will regret his actions. A thief in disguise. Only God knows the real people nowadays oo... 419 everywhere like Mtn sim
Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2019
Nothing spectacular, ladies do that to men too. She should count her L and move on!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Blessings4me(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2019
Everybody na victim
Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Iamgrey5(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2019
Ariza:
Nothing spectacular, ladies do that to men too. She should count her L and move on!
Ruth cry
Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2019
He might reach out to her when he's settled.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Ruth cry
Baby , why the tears ?
Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Iamgrey5(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ariza:
Baby , why the tears ?
Why do you change cloths

i have been looking for you all these while.
Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Why do you change cloths

i have been looking for you all these while.
You know I like fashion wella grin

So sorry about that, BTW how did you detect this? Am I so predictable? grin
Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Iamgrey5(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ariza:
You know I like fashion wella grin

So sorry about that, BTW how did you detect this? Am I so predictable? grin
Hain! Yes you are a little predictable. "Emphasis on the first word" . cheesy

Plus I have been following this moniker secretly for a while.
Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Hain! Yes you are a little predictable. "Emphasis on the first word" . cheesy

Plus I have been following this moniker secretly for a while.

lipsrsealed I will work on that. lipsrsealed

Ogini? why? shocked
Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Iamgrey5(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ariza:
lipsrsealed I will work on that. lipsrsealed

Ogini? why? shocked
I wasn't sure if it was you or not, So I read the comment whenever i come across the moniker.

I only realized you deleted your old moniker yesterday, I really felt bad about it.
Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I wasn't sure if it was you or not, So I read the comment whenever i come across the moniker.

I only realized you deleted your old moniker yesterday, I really felt bad about it.

Alright,

I'm truly sorry about that, it escaped my mind during our conversations. But then I'm here now just that I may have to leave Nl soon.
Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Iamgrey5(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ariza:
Alright,

I'm truly sorry about that, it escaped my mind during our conversations. But then I'm here now just that I may have to leave Nl soon.
Hmmm Why do you have to leave?
Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by BlackfireX: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Just 800,000 naira...

Poor people
Re: Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Common beer money.

Broke girls

(1) (Reply)

Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover (VIDEO) / PLEASE UPDATE If There's Light In Your Area / Why The Attack On Ubunja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.