Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Family Has Been Scammed - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Family Has Been Scammed (38648 Views)

My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos / Follow These Steps To Avoid Been Scammed In Abuja Properties. / Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by shadeyinka(m): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
I888:
lol. I was kidding
I know!
But the internet never forgets!

Stay blessed
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Olude193: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Babalawo will finish this work..

These your scammer uncle could also employ the use of assassins if that matter blow.. In the first place how are you sure he is a lawyer sef

When you and your family are ready to pursue this case prepare yourself financially, physically and most importantly spiritually
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by clems88(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ogbeni your money don enter voice mail. Same people you know are those that scams.

Go to akpabuyo grin your case will be solved. That uncle must surely return your money n he not I'll even give you the land on top cheesy
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Chuxautos: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Is your uncle chiwetele Agwu?
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
lollybizzu:

You did not make any sense. The deed has been done, he asked for advice and that's all you could say. And those that liked this rubbish too real wa for all of una undecided
What advice should I give again, i just hope the uncle is not his mum's brother, he just might be angry ...May be they should give him time or better still petition @officialefcc with evidence.
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Ajibade123(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Uncles are wicked
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by amendara1: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
It's very simple since he's a lawyer with his friends, just petitioned NBA, EFCC, ICPC & if the above didn't playout, go to the barracks commander in port Harcourt and narrate to him, then ask for his help for recovery. Thanks ma later.
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Mac2016(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
"Keep family and business completely separated"

Biggie Smalls in 10 Crack Commandments...

You can choose violence / non-violent means of resolution.

1. Violent - e.g. assasination, limb-breaking, African High Court i.e. shrine.

Pros - rapid results. Cons - He wouldn't remain the same

2. Non-violent e.g. leaving him to God, pleading, taking him to Police

Pros - few. Cons - ineffective, unlikely to get you results as fast as you want.

Choice is yours

10 crack commandments!
Rule Number uno: Never let no one know how much dough you hold.

"this rule is so underrated, keep your business and family completely separated, money and blood don't mix..."

So golden
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by tonididdy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
sarqwest:
Kindly approve to front page, please

Pls forgive my typographical errors.

Have been following nairaland since 2012 but fully registered 2015, I know some of you would have gone through what am going through now and each of your advises would be duly observed.

We are 3 in our family me my dad, and my elder brother who is also a graduate.

it all started wen I lost my mom to cancer 2016. she was a school teacher in one of the government school in abuja.

After her death we started following up her gratuity from Gov, God willing and thank God we were paid.

We decided to invest the money in schooling, which we decided to build a primary school in PH

I'm from Owerri but I have uncles from rivers state so we had the feelings that river state is a better option for the investement.

At least we have relatives there to show a good place to set up the school.

We went to our uncle's house who happens to be a Lawyer and narrated everything to him concerning a good land to Start up a school.

He told us he had a land for sell, we were happy because we felt he can't scam us.

We went through normal procedures concerning the land he wanted selling to Us.

Sorry not to have mentioned, my uncle came from a very respected and rich family so we handled everything with full assurance.

He then told us that 2 barristers (based in PH) are also involved in the land deal. That they own the land.

Since they were barristers, we consented.

So we paid 5million for two plots.

Though, the area wasn't that developed but they where few houses there, so starting up school there might be profitable

We started building fence and other important things that is ought to be done, in fact, all what we spent would sum up to 1.2million.

In the course of building, someone we don't know came and chase us out of the land, Saying the land belongs to him.

During this period, my dad tried to reach out to my uncle and the other 2 barristers to come and explain things to him but they were no where to be found.

He spent 2 weeks in PH without any sign from them nor results.

This is a year and three months we paid for that land and we haven't step into that land and no straight answers had been given to us.

We trusted him.

What annoys me the most is that he now pick our calls only when he feels like and no straight answer would still be given..

We have been avoiding taking the case to court because we fear it would last longer in court.

He told us to take him anywhere we like, that he will defend himself.

We don't need the land again, we want our money back cause what we have experienced so far is not what we bargained for.

I'm thinking of going to Brekete family (Human Right Radio) in Abuja to seek for solution

Note: My uncle is now based in Abuja but those two lawyers are based in PH.

Please my fellow nairalanders your advise are needed and any comment given would be very much appreciated, cause this totally look like we have been scammed.

Pls front page
I know the definition of an uncle but this is Nigeria where we call any senior person, or family friend, or school teacher an uncle.

This uncle is he your father or mothers brother?

When you answer to me, I know what to advice you.
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by maya007: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
I dont know y u plp dont like to learn u see all dese partnal uncles dey r evil run from dem by d way I like d idea of the brekete family thing let them call him out on air den his eyes will open
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by mathew247: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
sarqwest:

Have been following nairaland since 2012 but fully registered 2015, I know some of you would have gone through what am going through now and each of your advises would be duly observed.

it all started wen I lost my mom to cancer 2016. she was a school teacher in one of the government school in abuja.

After her death we started following up her gratuity from Gov, God willing and thank God we were paid.

We decided to invest the money in schooling, which we decided to build a primary school in PH

I'm from Owerri but I have uncles from rivers state so we had the feelings that river state is a better option for the investement.

We went to our uncle's house who happens to be a Lawyer and narrated everything to him concerning a good land to Start up a school.

He told us he had a land for sell, we were happy because we felt he can't scam us.

Sorry not to have mentioned, my uncle came from a very respected and rich family so we handled everything with full assurance.

He then told us that 2 barristers (based in PH) are also involved in the land deal. That they own the land.

Though, the area wasn't that developed but they where few houses there, so starting up school there might be profitable

We started building fence and other important things that is ought to be done, in fact, all what we spent would sum up to 1.2million.

In the course of building, someone we don't know came and chase us out of the land, Saying the land belongs to him.

During this period, my dad tried to reach out to my uncle and the other 2 barristers to come and explain things to him but they were no where to be found.

This is a year and three months we paid for that land and we haven't step into that land and no straight answers had been given to us.

We trusted him.

What annoys me the most is that he now pick our calls only when he feels like and no straight answer would still be given..

We have been avoiding taking the case to court because we fear it would last longer in court.

We don't need the land again, we want our money back cause what we have experienced so far is not what we bargained for.

I'm thinking of going to Brekete family (Human Right Radio) in Abuja to seek for solution

Please my fellow nairalanders your advise are needed and any comment given would be very much appreciated, cause this totally look like we have been scammed.

Pls front page

I know better shrine wey go help you get the money or even wreck the uncle if him seize not to pay up
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by tete7000(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
arbitraguer:
Who do we trust?

Check my signature

Only God... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by ashantitope: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
See my own advice is that the first thing you are suppose to do before you pay is the next thing you are going to do now and that is investigation on that land because your uncle may know you don't have who to run to when it happen that why he decided to dupe you and secondly to make the case easy to the human rights because I can assure you one of them own the land
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Zinny25(f): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Even the Bible says : a man's enemy are people of his household. Sometimes you leave family out of some things especially uncles.... I hope you recover your money

1 Like

Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Legendguru: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Elshaddai
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by airex(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
sarqwest:

We trusted him.

Pls front page
If it eventually reaches the ordinary president as we call him, you'll recover every single dime without delay. Make hay while f sun is shining.
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by deltateam: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Cutehector:
Dont do deals with extended family

Even immediate family too.
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Vikkito(f): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
sarqwest:

We trusted him.

Pls front page

Please go to Ordinary president ASAP let him put your uncle in his place.... I trust him, your uncle and the other 2 lawyers will definitely lose their license.... just go there with enough evidence
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Belicof1: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sorry but I would tell you this the minimum land recruitment in Rivers State for school is 8 plot your Uncle dey learn work inside lawyer lawyer dey meet a senior lawyer from SAN that has practice 40 to 43 years your so called uncle would pay with all he has trust me on this I must be honest with you before you buy any property always make sure that you meet the owner sight the documents and ask if the land is registered to land and housing that is y people buy property with CofO so ur uncle case can be handled but it would cost u

1 Like

Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Matilda77(f): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Report the lawyers involved to the NBA Port Harcourt branch
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Tellemall: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
lalasticlala:

True.

They must've dealt with you. Lol.
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Owerri1stSon: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
RonaldoVido:

Poster, this is your answer here.

When someone chop your money, don't waste time going to court.

Petition EFCC, works like magic. If nah before, they will just gather all his properties mark them with red ink. The man will sleep on their mattress for 3 months and he will start paying sharp sharp.

Lol..

Do they still mark properties?
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by utenwuson: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
As I was reading... Walahi I was getting angry... If I'm the one, insha Allah by weekend the wife will be a widow... And of course the children orphans
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by okpalaAnambra: 5:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Luckki1001:
If this man is the uncle in question, then, my brother, just forget the land grin grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note, please seek redress in the law courts.
You got me cracked up
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by airvision(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2019
Simply Go to EFCC AND REPORT. THOSE LAWYERS FEAR THEM. EFCC IS YOUT LAST HOPE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by VanGun: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2019
sarqwest:

Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

We trusted him.

Pls front page
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Sirmuel1(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2019
Sorry Bro.
In case you need any spiritual help, let me know. That your Uncle will not be able to sleep at night until he brings out the money.
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Preshsteve: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2019
Come to Abuja, human right radio, brekete family, in less than two weeks you will get your money. Ordinary Ahmed Isa is helping more than this case
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by barrymayor00: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2019
sarqwest:

We trusted him.

Pls front page

As a lawyer, they are clearly in breach of rules of professional ethics
Make a report to the NBA....(Nigerian bar association)
They will be meant to face the disciplinary committee
That works faster
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2019
mourinhob:
shebi you are igbo. oga go to undecided grin a shrine and report him. when it comes to land matters in igboland. the spirits are your best bet. He may beat you in court with technicalities since he is a lawyer.
a simple kolanut and a crate of beer will suffice. na him go take him hand bring the money to the shrine. tho some shrine do take some small cut.

p.s I am not a hypocrite. most of you Christians that will attack me soon, we do normally see una for shrine nicoddemuscally
grin grin what is your religion
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by bobolaga: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2019
Bible strongly condemn teachers of law,he say woe on to you Lawyer or teacher s of laws because you take advantages of knowledge of men.
Re: My Family Has Been Scammed by abmart80: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
If you have all your evidence and you are sure of what you are saying, just head to Berekete Family, Ordinary President will help you get your land back without spending anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Duplex Built With Italian Materials selling cheap / The State Of A Compound In Isolo After A Heavy Rainfall - Pics / Hilarious: Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.