Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? (4946 Views)

Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Born2conquer: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Finally gave relationship a trial early this year and babe actually told me all her pasts.
I am financially okay and things weren’t all that goof from her home.. so i was always sending money to her often.

One thing: She don’t ask me for money, she never and i do tell her to ask me if she needs anything but she won’t.

There was a period she offered to cook for her ex and i found out.. her excuse was that... she doesn’t have food and her ex told her to comman cook for her so that they can both eat.

I was pisssssedddd!!!! This is me that even send money to outsiders why won’t you be able to ask me for the money. She apologized and blocked her ex.

2ndly: she told me she’s traveling outside the state to greet her friend... she later told me she went to meet her GUY that paid for her to come over but when she got over... she changed her mind and refused to meet her because she loved me.

Long story short, I found out she sent her Nude to another guy few weeks back because she needed money.

The guy refused to send her money and also threatened to leak it.

Nude is not the problem because i do share nude before I entered into a relationship.

BUT FOR MONEY!! Money This is someone I established in a business and even got a new phone for.

She’s been begging me since yesterday and i am not even annoyed

I am merely disappointed.

What should i do?

1 Like

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by kestine(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Bro If you continue dating that babe or eventually marry her... Her pussy go be community pussy... Everybody go take their share.... FACT!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
What type of stupid question is this now?for the cleaning of your homes, offices, estates etc prolific giant cleaning services is your best bet, a trial will convince you

1 Like

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by donbachi(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
End it now she's sharing nudes and her body...before she shares ur head.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by MedicH: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
When u are dating a worthless hoe what do u expect. It's like taking a fish out of water.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by FDURU(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
poverty na bastard oo

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
show us the nude pictures or we won't believe

6 Likes

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by tetula123(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Baba no reason am,no reason. That's how all(well majority)are, and if we check well you self you are not faithful. The good thing is you found out, unlike others who will keep on claiming they have faithful girlfriends when the girls are serial cheats.
But that your babe no even sabi lie grin, which one is she went to cook( I can swear with my balls the ex dug her)
And babe said she changed her mind not to meet up grin she actually traveled to see the guy not her friend.
Last last I no come even know who lie pass. The sad thing is when girls lie to you ehn, love wont make you believe she's lying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
E Pele Oko iyawo elepon blue...so you're asking us what to do abi? Okay oo....from me to you, leave her. dazzall!!

1 Like

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Born2conquer: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
I need comments please,
She loves me for real
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by chigoizie7(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Abeg send me some of those pictures, I want to confirm something

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by pode(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
My guys is just a simple, edit the picture and resend it back to her
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
That's the problem with people who lack contentment. Longthroat syndrome
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
break up with her...simple as abc

delete her number, black her on all social media and whatapp and go your own way
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by PresidentAde(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
The need to examine the mental capacity & functionality of so many peeps here on Nairaland is something we can't over emphasize..

Be a man for once in your life & do away with such lady.
shell drain you physically, financially, mentally,spiritually ..... Abort mission, I repeat abort Operation "runs geh gf"
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Born2conquer:
I need comments please,
She loves me for real
You are not for real for saying that. Are you sure she hasn't used something to prepare a meal for you?

Just imagine what you desire, more comments and then you typed something that you shouldn't even have typed in the next 2 decades.

Nobody should advice this man. he's obviously an unserious fellow who met with another unserious fellow.
Just pray both of you don't give birth together, that child would be something else.

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Zombiekiller010: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Don't waste your time loving a lady that ought to be your sex doll

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Born2conquer:
Finally gave relationship a trial early this year and babe actually told me all her pasts.
I am financially okay and things weren’t all that goof from her home.. so i was always sending money to her often.

One thing: She don’t ask me for money, she never and i do tell her to ask me if she needs anything but she won’t.

There was a period she offered to cook for her ex and i found out.. her excuse was that... she doesn’t have food and her ex told her to comman cook for her so that they can both eat.

I was pisssssedddd!!!! This is me that even send money to outsiders why won’t you be able to ask me for the money. She apologized and blocked her ex.

2ndly: she told me she’s traveling outside the state to greet her friend... she later told me she went to meet her GUY that paid for her to come over but when she got over... she changed her mind and refused to meet her because she loved me.

Long story short, I found out she sent her Nude to another guy few weeks back because she needed money.

Nude is not the problem because i do share nude before I entered into a relationship.

BUT FOR MONEY!! Money This is someone I established in a business and even got a new phone for.

What should i do?

Ask for your share of the loot.

When we tell you people to stop this farce that is called love you will be claiming that we are not sensitive and nice like you. When your love love sends you into depression, it is we you will come to ask questions from.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Born2conquer: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Painful Guys
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by BlackfireX: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
This guy , your village people are liar Mohammed to slap your destiny....

1 Like

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Playstation1: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
ALL Lies From The Pit Of HELL !
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by MrCork: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Born2conquer:

What should i do?

really??..naaaaked pictures?..bro she use less...very use less.

.bro show me the pictures quick..

.please hurry!!
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Stevengerd(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chai...
Rltnshp advice everyday E no deh tire una ni
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Beatswim: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Dear op.. Thank God u are doing well for yourself and u honestly admitted that u aren't a saint too.. We all are sinners before God and we are all working towards perfection... Its obvious this girls loves u to a fault and prefers not to bother u for money but do u know that a lion neva change its spot?.. That girl will always do such things in times of trouble in future.. Be wise
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Stillthebest: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
kiss

She is actually busy enjoying herself with her shallow pot, you are just yet to unravel that.

See en, marriage issues are plentious to add these(lack of contentment and unfaithfulness to to the list. You need to abort.
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by samtol4(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
You are dealing with advanced prostitute! Be wise
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by nazablossom(f): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Born2conquer:
I need comments please,
She loves me for real
Are you for real? She love you but misbehaves at any given opportunity. From selling her dignity for a plate of rice to sending nude for money? And you are here asking what you should do?

Here is what you should do.

Never mind, I changed my mind lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Michelle55: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ayam speechless..... Na longer throat dey worry am.. One preeq no fit reach am, she might love you but ain't strong willed enough to stick with just you even if you provide her with all the luxury life could give. No amount of advice wey we drop here go reflect on you bros, the choice to continue or let go is solely up to you. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by VIRGINlabia(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Can we see the nude so we can verify if it's hers or not
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
I believe you know what to do....you just don't want to face reality .. ...a lady who begs is like a person who steals, it's in them, they do it even when they don't have any tangible reason to....

Have a talk with her, then watch her for some time and see if there are any changes, if none, WAKA GO
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Guy na normal life be that. As long as you aint married to her she owes u no obligation. Please marry her first and see weda we no go carry the mata for head.
Re: My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? by iTearHerToto: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
She's gonna share your destiny too.. Watch out!

Pukesangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married / An Old Trick Ladies Use To Deceive Men(images) / This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.