Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) (2330 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by obailala(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
For all those who hate this man, search yourselves properly. You will find out that you hate him ONLY because of his idiolect.

If you set his "big, unusual and incomprehensible grammar" aside, Hon Patrick Obahiagbon, the Igodo migodo of Benin kingdom (and in fact, Nigeria) still remains one of our best lawmakers who speaks for the common Nigerians.

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQIyTBwDWc?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by marcdunu: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2010
"Government of the elite, by the elite and for the elite".

I like that one
Re: Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 25, 2010
This guy sef. I nearly got a headache from all his grammar!  grin
Re: Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by excoba101: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2010
His use of English was affected from reading dictionary like a textbook. I almost became like him once.
But it's entertaining anywayz
Re: Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by Onlytruth(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2010
lol. The guy is a demagogue using his bombastic style of English to hoodwink gullible folks. He sprinkled a few truths here and there, but still came off as a self serving "typical third world law maker". I can't imagine an America member of the house of reps talking like this.
Re: Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by obailala(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2010
Every human has shortcomings. Some of our lawmakers cant speak english at all; this guy speaks english/latin/greek/slang/pidgin all muddled up together but at the end, he still falls into the category of lawmakers that cant communicate fluently.

The most important thing is that he makes a lot of sense, though in a senseless and clownish way but we must appreciate the sense he makes. grin

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by daroz(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2010
i really see this guy as a genuine political symbol, someone who really stands for the truth no matter what. I really like this guy
Re: Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by knotty(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2010
he made so much sense without having to use his sense of communication.
i enjoyed the rhapsody wellaa
Re: Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by chiozor: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2010
did he actually wore those trousers, I mean is that pics really shocked
Re: Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by kay177(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2010
This man is saying nothing but the truth==And mind you== He is a good speaker but he should stop reading Dictionary the way he reads newspapers, He is far more better than alot of law makers in the national assembly=== smiley
Re: Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by CyberG: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
Well, I watched this video and, big grammar aside, he hit the nail on the head. What he said is VERY true. . .only it would be nice for him to bring his communication to the level of the MAJORITY of his audience and also improve on his pronunciation. Some of the words are pretty common-place nut his pronunciation makes it difficult to hear them well. . .especially if you are quite used to the accent of native speakers of the language.
Re: Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by gerona: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2010
True talk Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon.

Jaw breaking grammar aside the guy knows what he is saying , he speaks the truth when he says Politics in Nigeria is rulership of the elites by the elites and for the elites to amass wealth.
Re: Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by SapeleGuy: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2010
Osanobua! Honourable nah carpenter carve your trouser?
Re: Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) by denzel2009: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2010
Political boogaboo. . .

(1) (Reply)

Our Government Bad O, Post Your "Frustration" and "Revolution" Songs Here / Court Re-instates Deposed Emir Of Gwandu Jokolo / I Am Ready To Die - Cheif Olusegun A. Obasanjo Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.