Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider (991 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider by jotey(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
He tweeted “Some girls don’t even want to pay money for their rides anymore. What is this country turning into? And one innocent guy will end up marrying this girl. I am tired of this hustle.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/uber_that/status/1202219212984520705

See picture of the text message below

Cc: lalasticlala seun

Source: http://nigeriainfo247.com/2019/12/05/online-app-driver-shares-the-text-message-he-got-from-a-daily-rider/05/43/37/652/categorized/admin/#more-652

Re: Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider by Sunnymatey(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
It is finished

1 Like

Re: Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider by izuch(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Take up the offer of she's beautiful, at least that way you'd have solved your kongi problem grin
Re: Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider by Sirnose(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin grin grin

Offer that I will gladly take like this,any day she has money, she pays and no sex!..when there's no money we have sweet sex and I forgo the money

Why is the driver forming as if na him holy pass sef?...swim and go
Re: Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider by seniorgozman(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
God have mercy
Re: Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider by temmytopsy1(f): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
It seems sex is now solution to some problems these days. The most trending topic. SMH

1 Like

Re: Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider by Habidab: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sirnose:
grin grin grin

Offer that I will gladly take like this,any day she has money, she pays and no sex!..when there's no money we have sweet sex and I forgo the money

lolz���
Re: Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider by Habidab: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
temmytopsy1:
It seems sex is now solution to some problems these days. The most trending topic. SMH

End time things... Na the new waves in town be that

1 Like

Re: Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider by Davash222(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
She ended by saying ‘driving carefully’
At least she’s safety minded.
Re: Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider by Sirnose(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Habidab:
lolz���
abi how you reason am na my guy?
Re: Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider by NiklauseFred(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
And the bible said that "IT IS FINISHED" cry cry

Re: Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider by hollah123: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sirnose:
grin grin grin

i know many of u are still kids who really don't understand the meaning of hustle n paying bills, u have to understand that sex is overrated n it can't pay your bills. will u use sex to buy fuel n what about wear n tear n general car maintenance? Nawa for you ooo try to separate hustle from pleasure

1 Like

Re: Online App Driver Shares The Text Message He Got From A Daily Rider by Sirnose(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
hollah123:
i know many of u are still kids who really don't understand the meaning of hustle n paying bills, u have to understand that sex is overrated n it can't pay your bills. will u use sex to buy fuel n what about wear n tear n general car maintenance? Nawa for you ooo try to separate hustle from pleasure
please sire,can you just get the joke and sarcasm from the comment and don't crucify me?

Na joke I dey oooo...no take am personal oo

(1) (Reply)

He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? / Why Ubunja's "CHOSEN" Is Not Sacrosanct. / How Many Girls Have You Fu*ked? Me 19.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.