Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom (57138 Views)

Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by allthingsgood: 4:47am On Dec 06, 2019
Alphafeezay:
Don't be surprised this guy cashed out of this issue.... remember PMB sent people to meet him while in DSS Custody

Pmb didn't send anybody cos he doesn't care. Also pmb never gives a dime to anybody, let alone sowore
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 06, 2019
Alphafeezay:
Don't be surprised this guy cashed out of this issue.... remember PMB sent people to meet him while in DSS Custody

Chai...god go just Dey create. Who be this one?
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by orisa37: 5:29am On Dec 06, 2019
Thank you FALANA. So The Cabal were bluffing after all.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Gerrard59(m): 5:32am On Dec 06, 2019
Auxtin85:

I can bet you voted Buhari in 2015, he is a disaster Nigerians didn’t see coming

That's a false accusation!

I never voted nor campaigned for Buhari. Never did I. Why? Because I was told his antecedents and read everything about his time as HOS during the mid-80s and for that very reason, I had serious doubts about him and predicted that his performance will be woeful. I was called a tanoid and all sorts of names by Buhari's supporters. So please, don't accuse me falsely. How can I vote Buhari even after studying his history and the kind of person he's? My mumu never reach that level.

However, come 2023, I'll fervently campaign for Buhari or anyone he blesses to continue (assuming he decides not to go for third term). Sai baba bu

2 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by orisa37: 5:33am On Dec 06, 2019
baby124:
Thank God. It’s the right thing to do. Otherwise they will just make people sympathetic enough to make him the next president

That's The Training he is now getting.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Alanpoza007: 5:35am On Dec 06, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:
They only released him because the trial resumes tomorrow.
His trial resumes in January 6th 2020 and not "tomorrow" December 6th,2019. It's a shame that we have mods here as the one that pushed that misinformation to the front page earlier in the day without even caring to read up the body of the article. You then ask what that person is moderating.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Gerrard59(m): 5:36am On Dec 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

You people are funny.

I guess you think of yourself as an intellectual. Tell us who you supported at the last election (s)

I didn't vote for anyone as I don't even have a voter's card. It's pointless discussing Nigeria's politics. However, some decisions shouldn't have been made and voting Buhari is one. Why should someone who is educated thoroughly vote a man whose antecedents say otherwise? Please, you Buhari's 2015 supporters should live with your decisions and not whatabout them. Come 2023, Buhari should continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by orisa37: 5:38am On Dec 06, 2019
jconsulting:
Someone said something will happen the day Sowore is released, and true true Kalu Orji sentence to Prison

SOWORE IS OREAJE. KALU IS A DEVIATION.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by orisa37: 5:41am On Dec 06, 2019
OVIHINNO:
God bless the Judge who stood her ground. Rule of Law prevailed!!!!!

AND GOD PUNISH THE LAW BREAKERS
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by semyman: 5:56am On Dec 06, 2019
Pascal181:
buhari will end up in jail if he come down from that seat alive. he better die there
See broda weh e mumu
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Auxtin85(m): 6:01am On Dec 06, 2019
Gerrard59:

I never voted nor campaigned for Buhari. Never did I. Why? Because I was told his antecedents and read everything about his time as HOS during the mid-80s and for that very reason, I had serious doubts about him and predicted that his performance will be woeful. I was called a tanoid and all sorts of names by Buhari's supporters. So please, don't accuse me falsely. How can I vote Buhari even after studying his history and the kind of person he's? My mumu never reach that level.

However, come 2023, I'll fervently campaign for Buhari or anyone he blesses to continue (assuming he decides not to go for third term). Sai baba bu

You are funny bro, I tried to convince my friends prior to 2015 to read about Buhari but nobody listened to me.

I argued a number of times with my dad who was already an adult in 1983 to go back to history he refused reason I don’t know.

Maybe God wanted us to know Buhari is never the savior we wanted
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by GreyLaw(m): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2019
Gerrard59:

Bro don't mind those guys. They all saw the disaster coming. They only hoped and believed that Osinbajo would help keep baba in check to do the right thing. However, today Baba is a Lord unto himself.

How on earth would any sane human being vote a successful coup plotter who drove out a democratically elected government? Think of it deeply and you'll see that all those who voted him were either thick, or they voted solely because they felt Baba's deputy would keep things in order.

Imagine a soldier plotting a coup and removing the current S.A./American/even Rwandan president and then tomorrow turn round to ask for votes. He would be burnt at the stakes. Lol...
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by BluntBoy(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Gerrard59:

I didn't vote for anyone as I don't even have a voter's card. It's pointless discussing Nigeria's politics. However, some decisions shouldn't have been made and voting Buhari is one. Why should someone who is educated thoroughly vote a man whose antecedents say otherwise? Please, you Buhari's 2015 supporters should live with your decisions and not whatabout them. Come 2023, Buhari should continue.

What Buhari antecedents are you referring to?

GEJ, a supposed PhD holder, together with his team of highly educated ministers were already destroying the country. It got to a point that the Economist even called him "an ineffectual buffoon". This same Economist would later go on to advise him to fight corruption and save to prevent the country from going into a terrible recession. We had to save the country. Buhari came in at the right time. If GEJ had remained, we would still have run into a recession and for an administration like the GEJ administration which could not save even in the time of plenty, tell me how they would have survived a recession? Nigeria and Venezuela entered the same recession (caused by a fall in the global price of oil), but how come Venezuela was worse off than Nigeria? You can't tell me Buhari did not try.

I am not in support of some of the president's actions, but I don't regret voting for him. He may not be the best out there, but Nigeria is more or less a two party state. It was either GEJ or Buhari back in 2015.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by skywalker240(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2019
baby124:
Thank God. It’s the right thing to do. Otherwise they will just make people sympathetic enough to make him the next president
so is the present idiot or the next old idiot that would contest be a better option than him?
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Gerrard59(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

What Buhari antecedents are you referring to?

GEJ, a supposed PhD holder, together with his team of highly educated ministers were already destroying the country. It got to a point that the Economist even called him "an ineffectual buffoon". This same Economist would later go on to advise him to fight corruption and save to prevent the country from going into a terrible recession. We had to save the country. Buhari came in at the right time. If GEJ had remained, we would still have run into a recession and for an administration like the GEJ administration which could not save even in the time of plenty, tell me how they would have survived a recession? Nigeria and Venezuela entered the same recession (caused by a fall in the global price of oil), but how come Venezuela was worse off than Nigeria? You can't tell me Buhari did not try.

I am not in support of some of the president's actions, but I don't regret voting for him. He may not be the best out there, but Nigeria is more or less a two party state. It was either GEJ or Buhari back in 2015.

Oh! You seem to have forgotten his antecedents during the mid-80s? Anyway, with today's news, how is it going? grin

Buhari till 2027!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by BluntBoy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gerrard59:

Oh! You seem to have forgotten his antecedents during the mid-80s? Anyway, with today's news, how is it going? grin

Buhari till 2027!!! grin grin

Mid or early 80s
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by tck2000(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Substitution for Prison FC
Sowore Out ⬆️ Orji Uzor Kalu in ⬇️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Lara Dancing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.