Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom (57134 Views)

Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Nicklaus619(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Neurotika:

Fvck you and your useless GEJ diick sucking. It's cos of motherfvkers like this Sowore's consistent activism is a waste of time. So cos one is bad and someone spoke about it, he shouldn't speak against anyone that turns out worst? Your low IQ is enough reason to declare your existence a threat to the society. Mtcheew...Even the GEJ has moved on. I don't normally get this vulgar but moronic slimes like this needs to be purged from this country for any breeze of progress to come. GEJ my black ass. Less I forget, Fvck you once again!

U sounded like u are In siFia pain grin Buttom line you are suicidal, drink snipper I promise u, u will not be missed #trash

Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by BluntBoy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Gerrard59:

Learned my foot!

Learned yet he supported Buhari? Nonsense! Sowore is one of those people I labelled so-called intellectuals.

You people are funny.

I guess you think of yourself as an intellectual. Tell us who you supported at the last election (s)

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Auxtin85(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Gerrard59:

Learned my foot!

Learned yet he supported Buhari? Nonsense! Sowore is one of those people I labelled so-called intellectuals.

I can bet you voted Buhari in 2015, he is a disaster Nigerians didn’t see coming

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by babzo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Finally federal government has borrowed sense.
I disliked this guy each time I remember how he blackmailed GEJ and sold Buhari to us in 2015,but as a human with conscience I condemned in totality the illegal detention of sowore against court verdict

Blackmailed GEJ? How? But when he was supporting GEJ against the Mrs Yaradua cabal, you liked him?

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hope dem no drink MKO Abiola's tea o!
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
They just have to obey the law court.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Balogunodua(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tonytonic:
Kalu will HV a good space built with all the comforts in it.
But still he won't bave free movement
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by bestpunterever: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
two players out, two players in.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by BluntBoy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nicklaus619:

When he was critisicing GEJ I knew he has a trick up his sleves he had an intention on running for his position, that was how charley boy started our mumu don do movement and y'all was shouting and supporting him as y'all think he was actually doing that because he has Nigeria. Interest at heart later we all got to know dude hand was properly greased for the mission grin, buttom line I don't give a fvck about Nigeria politics and I don't give a fvck about Nigeria politicians, They are all there for their selfish interest

You need to know it today that Sowore's activism did not start with GEJ. It started as way back as the military era under IBB.

He did not just wake up and started criticizing GEJ became of some ambitions that you have mentioned. Except you want to also accuse him of criticizing IBB and Abacha because he wanted their positions.

I agree with you that things motivate us to do certain things. But it is for everyone, and not just Nigerian politicians. You want to promote your song, and you give out free tickets to those who can't afford the ticket cost. Does it make you a good man? Not necessarily. Because even though you have given out free tickets, your decision to do so was also to help build your brand and package you as a good guy.

Many of the foreign philanthropists who invest in Africa don't necessarily do so because they are good men. Many of them do to stay on the good side of the anti-money laundering act.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by ud4u: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Finally
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by ajl: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Alphafeezay:
Don't be surprised this guy cashed out of this issue.... remember PMB sent people to meet him while in DSS Custody

Like he is a "pauper mind" like you.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by ajl: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nicklaus619:
I disliked this guy each time I remember how he blackmailed GEJ and sold Buhari to us in 2015,but as a human with conscience I condemned in totality the illegal detention of sowore against court verdict

Who taught you English at school. Go and check the meaning of "blackmail". And ask Jonathan how he became the president.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Sanchez01: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
ednut1:
he cant score more than the 30k votes he got last time in any election. He is a arrongant deluded novice
Arrogant, yes. Save you got your tertiary education in a private school, you'd never understand the strength and approach of Sowore to injustice, corruption and corrupt practices.

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Sanchez01: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nicklaus619:

When he was critisicing GEJ I knew he has a trick up his sleves he had an intention on running for his position, that was how charley boy started our mumu don do movement and y'all was shouting and supporting him as y'all think he was actually doing that because he has Nigeria. Interest at heart later we all got to know dude hand was properly greased for the mission grin, buttom line I don't give a fvck about Nigeria politics and I don't give a fvck about Nigeria politicians, They are all there for their selfish interest
Some of you knew Sowore during the time of Jonathan but the dude has been at the forefront of activism, even long before Jonathan ever dreamt of becoming a lecturer.

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by agrowell: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
2 in, 2 out on the same day.

if you know you know
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Goalnaldo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
So DSS have finally released him at the third time of asking. To honour him this night, I will go to bed with empty stomach. Bravo future president omoyele sowere!
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Nicklaus619(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
ajl:

Who taught you English at school. Go and check the meaning of "blackmail". And ask Jonathan how he became the president.

Zero sense

Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nicklaus619:
My brother, though we adopted GEJ as our illustrious son in our condemned region, he himself and his kinsmen has moved on. So no need for us to still remain bitter and full of hate.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by tot(f): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
soberdrunk:
He better mind his speech from now on...... angry

You can go and mind it for him undecided
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Omoyele Sowore Mandela!
Great man
you must lock him oooo, he must gain more international attention
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Mac2016(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dumbfounded!
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Enemyofpeace: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Buhari ntoooooooooooooooooooor tongue tongue
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Correcto: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
He was sent but he has not gotten to the prison yet.
jconsulting:
Someone said something will happen the day Sowore is released, and true true Kalu Orji sentence to Prison
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
ednut1:
is that why he got 30k votes

Oga go and sit down joor. You too dey talk.
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Giantess: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thank God!!
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Patojargz: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Victory 4 U On God☝
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by bigpicture001: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
OVIHINNO:
God bless the Judge who stood her ground. Rule of Law prevailed!!!!!

So u believe that crap...?
Only buhari can tell judges wot to say or do...its buhari's decision. not judge...international community is heating him up...

No judge or justices have right to decision even if the law says they have....lest they will send DSS Nd EFCC to find out wen u didnt pay ur skl feez in primary four nd jail u for it, using other scared judges...

In Nigeria, buhari is executive, legislator nd judiciary all at once.

Only zombies belive otherwise!
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
I guess, Good Luck Jonathan's presidency wasn't bad afterall!
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by stormborn28(m): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
At last, the rule of law prevailed.

I believe the International Community intervention influenced his release.

Democracy is Alive. Yaayi!
no democracy alive rather we have useless government with foolish leaders
Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by seguno2: 3:48am On Dec 06, 2019
Gerrard59:
Learned my foot!

Just like Wole Soyinka who begged Nigerians to forget and forgive Buhari in 2015.
A whole Nobel laureate who is well traveled shocked

1 Like

Re: Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom by anonimi: 4:42am On Dec 06, 2019
seguno2:
Just like Wole Soyinka who begged Nigerians to forget and forgive Buhari in 2015.
A whole Nobel laureate who is well traveled shocked

Maybe it is the N82 million birthday dinner from his boy that emptied his Nobel laureate brain

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4032053_ra1_jpeg06073001eb7fcb9eeb8a1eb0d55ae5e1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10558334_20191113092832_jpeg7237497694fcd92ce246b29e7f936334

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8711747_fbimg1549641307502_jpeg2d34a9591fba53478b5ad44d4f0b6fa1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.