Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! (11544 Views)

Tuoyo Strips Down To His Birthday Suit For Valentine's Day Photoshoot / Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by queenblog(f): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
The singer, who is known for promoting body positivity, had on nothing in the photos, save for her long hair used to protect her modesty.

See more photos >> https://kupelove..com/2019/12/lizzo-strips-down-to-her-birthday-suit.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
..wawuuu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by CaptainMitch: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
I like what I see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by YorubaLord: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
cool
Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
When she stands up go and smell that chair.

Sexy fat women, their umfunkudum is unbelievable.

lonelydora:
That sitting position is what i hate to see from any chubby woman. You will stress yourself looking but won't see anything. Their laps will just be touching and blocking views grin grin

Especially those ladies that go to saloon by the roadside to make their hair, and intentionally sit like that facing the road.

Another lonely pervert spotted.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by lonelydora: 4:50am On Dec 06, 2019
That sitting position is what i hate to see from any chubby woman. You will stress yourself looking but won't see anything. Their laps will just be touching and blocking views grin grin

Especially those ladies that go to saloon by the roadside to make their hair, and intentionally sit like that facing the road.

3 Likes

Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by YungMillionaire: 6:00am On Dec 06, 2019
how good is her ring tone? because her body is not very appealing
Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by olu77(m): 6:13am On Dec 06, 2019
I wish God will grant the heart desires of women and return us back to Eden where we won't have to bother about clothes and we'll do our thing in the trees. No need wasting money on expensive mattresses. Women have never been able to get over Eden

2 Likes

Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2019
if only her kpekus won't be watery
Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2019
Lizzo!!!

She the queen of confidence!

She sexy!

She da real MVP!
Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by kingxsamz(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2019
Hmm...
Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by kingxsamz(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2019
NoGender:
When she stands up go and smell that chair.

Sexy fat women, their umfunkudum is unbelievable.

Wtf grin what kind of Gif is this?
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by doggedfighter(f): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2019
She's covered nothing to see
Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by MrCork: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2019
queenblog:
The singer, who is known for promoting body positivity, had on nothing in the photos, save for her long hair used to protect her modesty.

See more photos >> https://kupelove..com/2019/12/lizzo-strips-down-to-her-birthday-suit.html

angry

1 Like

Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by MrCork: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2019
queenblog:

..strip down? Strip down were?..
Is this wot they call strip down in your village?

...bro the next time u trick us to read yor thread.. U get automatic 5 year ban plus sacromatick fine!!(No oofeense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by fF01(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2019
Some men live for this!
Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by WildChild00(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2019
This Ikebe wan put me for trouble ooooo, oh Ikebe, ikebeeeeeeeeeer grin
Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by mu2sa2: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
lonelydora:

Lonelydora, you may remain lonely forever or even worse if you dont stop posting verbiage like this.
Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Fat or thick??
Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
I will become a photographer someday
Re: Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! by Sexybaby411(f): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
See more on http://9janews.club
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I will become a photographer someday

(1) (Reply)

How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] / Marriage Or Business / My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.