Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,287 members, 7,850,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated (40045 Views)

Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections / What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by ohosi4real(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2019
I see these has arranging judgement. In case d devil (Buhari) in aso rock arrest any opposition person. There will be no excuse after all Kalu Apc member was arrested and jail for 12 yrs. Fulani government go show southern pepper. Let be washing till 2023
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by frowland(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has described Senator Orji Uzor Kalu's ill- advised conviction over alleged fraud and money laundering as politically motivated.

Kanu in a statement made available to Igbere TV on Thursday said he warned Sen. Kalu that the northerners do not love the Igbos.

He said this is because of the pathological hatred Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because their industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity.

He, however, described Kalu as one who is committed to one Nigeria.

The statement reads,

"I warned him when he came to see me in Kuje Prison that those illiterate unity begging Alimajiris from the desert don't love him but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him that Fulani caliphate will not rest until they conquer, subdue and enslave the entire East and West because of their sense of inferiority complex, but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him of the pathological hatred these Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because our industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity, but he wasn't having it. He was a committed One Nigeria apologist."

"I reminded him of what happened to Ken Saro Wiwa who like him believed so much in One Nigeria and ended up being killed by the same Alimajiri he served so dilligently against Biafra, but he wouldn't listen."

"Today they are picking them off one after the other because they know IPOB won't fight for any Efulefu. If he had known what was to become of him, he would have done exactly what I told him during our meeting, join the nearest IPOB family and support the Biafra restoration project. Isn't it ironic the only thing that will save Orji Uzor Kalu now is the coming of Biafra. Will Dave Umahi, Okezie Ikpeazu, Willie Obiano, Rochas Okorocha learn from this?"

http://igberetvnews.com/1178827/just-orji-kalus-conviction-politically-motivated-nnamdi-kanu/

In other words, steal and join biafra restoration.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by lastempero: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2019
Right from day one I know this white buffoon is just an opportunist n biggest fraudster igbo will experience in recent time. I keep telling my igbo brothers this guy has nothing to offer,how can someone from abia state say such an abominable word.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by emmadeking(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2019
I have said it before, I will echo it again... OUJ is a victim of 2023 politics.

If it has no political undertone, why did FG withdraw Danjuma Goja and Sylva's cases.

Why did they drop their corruption cases.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by berrystunn(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2019
Donald95:

Shut up. Nnamdi Kanu is on his own here. Orji Uzor Kalu destroyed our state (Abia ) and should be punished. No one thinks for ndi Igbo. I don't care if it is witch Hunt or not, what i know and happy for is that Uzor Kalu is going to prison for good. Remaining T.A Orji

Nnamdi Kanu want him to support IPOB with that money.

Abia is not his business.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by IkemChris(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2019
Null and void. Kalu is dancing to the tune he played when he was the governor of abia state. No matter who you join, where you hide and what you do Karma must show you Newton's 3rd law of motion
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by zikter(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2019
adenigga:

Go and write it down, he will spend it in a luxurious hotel by the time he secured medical attention package.
Well, I don't know about that. I was only clearing what the actual sentence is and what he is to spend in prison as well as why.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by lastempero: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2019
Mad man again. When you listen to that guy speak u will know that he needs psychological evaluation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by AntiWailer: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2019
edoairways:
When will they jail some former governors who are still in APC?

Is Orji Kalu not in APC ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by hopkinsnoni(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2019
Wisdomkosi:

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has described Senator Orji Uzor Kalu's ill- advised conviction over alleged fraud and money laundering as politically motivated.

Kanu in a statement made available to Igbere TV on Thursday said he warned Sen. Kalu that the northerners do not love the Igbos.

He said this is because of the pathological hatred Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because their industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity.

The statement reads,

"I warned him when he came to see me in Kuje Prison that those illiterate unity begging Alimajiris from the desert don't love him but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him that Fulani caliphate will not rest until they conquer, subdue and enslave the entire East and West because of their sense of inferiority complex, but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him of the pathological hatred these Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because our industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity, but he wasn't having it. He was a committed One Nigeria apologist."

"I reminded him of what happened to Ken Saro Wiwa who like him believed so much in One Nigeria and ended up being killed by the same Alimajiri he served so dilligently against Biafra, but he wouldn't listen."

"Today they are picking them off one after the other because they know IPOB won't fight for any Efulefu. If he had known what was to become of him, he would have done exactly what I told him during our meeting, join the nearest IPOB family and support the Biafra restoration project. Isn't it ironic the only thing that will save Orji Uzor Kalu now is the coming of Biafra. Will Dave Umahi, Okezie Ikpeazu, Willie Obiano, Rochas Okorocha learn from this?"

http://igberetvnews.com/1178827/just-orji-kalus-conviction-politically-motivated-nnamdi-kanu/

What ever motivated it, he shouldn’t av stolen in the first place

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by adenigga(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2019
zikter:
Well, I don't know about that. I was only clearing what the actual sentence is and what he is to spend in prison as well as why.

You are 120% right.

I'm just putting that gist about our politicians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by berrystunn(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2019
lastempero:
Right from day one I know this white buffoon is just an opportunist n biggest fraudster igbo will experience in recent time. I keep telling my igbo brothers this guy has nothing to offer,how can someone from abia state say such an abominable word.

Scam everywhere you go
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by BeijinDossier: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2019
Rubbish talk.

Abia people are cursed with bad governments, no wonder even Nnamdi kanu cannot criticize his incompetent governors since 1999 till date.

Nnamdi kanu should use IPOB to enshrine good governance in his home Abia state.

Abia state is a national laughing stock.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by permit(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:
Another useless and reckless talk from Kanu
is what he's saying not the truth?? I don't know when some people in nairaland will start having sense. I'm already seeing one ode calling him run away soldier, when your terrorist personals went to his houe to assassinate him why will he not escape the attack??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by michoim(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2019
Always thinking ethnically and not objectively
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by SEGLIZ: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2019
our polithiefcian are the not facing the law, we keep crying now one of them is facing the music we are crying fowl.
what does Nigerians want?
this is avenue for kanu to boost support. he is not just speaking for his foes but cashing in to cut across all camps.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by GeneralPula: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2019
[s]
Wisdomkosi:

The statement reads,

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by DKERIAN(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Can Orji Uzo Kalu appeal the judgement?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Iceberg3: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2019
unbitchable:

They are a very predictable pile of dung. They are happy Orji Kalu was jailed not because he was found to be guilty but because he is a caliphate slave who is working against the interests of Ndigbo. The new conspiracy theory is that any ibo man with 2023 presidential ambition will be thrown in jail. Something must have messed up their brains

Bitterness and hatred kills very fast.

You and your omenka likes must know that the people God have blessed,no one can curse

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by sapele914(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2019
hisgrace090:
Yes it has a political undertone, if you know you know.
It is true, Orji Kalu is a top member of the opposition party, it is because he is in PDP he was convicted, if he was in the ruling party APC, his sins would have been forgiven?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by sapele914(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2019
DKERIAN:
Can Orji Uzo Kalu appeal the judgement?
As far as the Supreme Court, question will he be a free man during his appeal?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by evidencenews1: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2019
I like Nnamdi Kanu but i hate corruption. Come to SE and you feel like killing all SE governors especially Aba. OUK may be among those that secured your release but there are times NK should keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Germi9: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
He will appeal the case
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by KanuSE: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
Politically motivated? undecided

Nigeria ain't going nowhere....SMH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by KanuSE: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
sapele914:
It is true, Orji Kalu is a top member of the opposition party, it is because he is in PDP he was convicted, if he was in the ruling party APC, his sins would have been forgiven?

You should be quiet coz you don't know what you're on about.

What party does kalu belong?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by teufelein(f): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
So when will the fulanis jail
Ganduje
Danjuma goje
Abdulsalami abubakar
Ahmed Tinubu
Obasanjo
IBB
The Abacus families
Late buhari family members
Umar Diko
Fomer Quota system EFCC chairman
Tafa balogun

And the Hausa fulanis and Yorubas who have ruled Nigeria for more than 4 decades and have looted with impunity. ...how about the ITT thieves that the late Fela sang about! How many have you jailed..modafaka fulanis!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.