Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated (40047 Views)

Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections / What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by kokomilala(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
These days I don't get why easterners are playing the victim? First,it was Airpeace and now OUK.Are they trying to excuse their wrongdoings even in the face of incontrovertible and palpable evidence?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by ada9ja(f): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
what kanu is saying doesnt correlate

it means ipob condole and habour criminals

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by 9japride(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
OrjI Kalu is on his own. Politicians just work for their pockets alone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by bal4real: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
omenka:
Gidigidi, aka, like I CORRECTLY PREDICTED yesterday, your god Kanu will try to exploit this by whipping up ethnic sentiments against the FG. Je is already doing that. I told you that incorrigible thief and a punk is too predictable.

Now, after all the chestbeating and insults yesterday, I told you after Cownu says otherwise, you will make a u-turn from all you said against Kalu. That is because you and all others who call themselves ipods DO NOT THINK FOR YOURSELVES. You yap and let Cownu do your thinking for you.

It is a disgrace what you people have turned an entire tribe into.

Spits.
Just like the Sophisticated morons allowed Thieftnubu enslaved them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by bal4real: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
unbitchable:
If you want to be eternally stupid, follow Nnamdi kanu.
And if u want to be enslaved forever, follow tinubu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by BOBAN2710: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
JUST COM HOME AND EXPLAIN THAT TO THE PYTHONERS.
ONE KANU DOWN
ANOTHER KANU A RENOWNED IndecentStar TO GO FOR EITHER LIFE OR DEATH SENTENCS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by bal4real: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
adekolaelect:
why do you do this to yourself With all this your write up are you telling us they should sphere KANU of his corruption case simply because he is Igbo? Yet it was not Buhari or APC that instigated his case !!! Nawa oooooGooooo
If it wasn't Buhari or APC that instigated his case, who did?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by BOBAN2710: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has described Senator Orji Uzor Kalu's ill- advised conviction over alleged fraud and money laundering as politically motivated.

Kanu in a statement made available to Igbere TV on Thursday said he warned Sen. Kalu that the northerners do not love the Igbos.

He said this is because of the pathological hatred Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because their industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity.

He, however, described Kalu as one who is committed to one Nigeria.

The statement reads,

"I warned him when he came to see me in Kuje Prison that those illiterate unity begging Alimajiris from the desert don't love him but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him that Fulani caliphate will not rest until they conquer, subdue and enslave the entire East and West because of their sense of inferiority complex, but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him of the pathological hatred these Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because our industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity, but he wasn't having it. He was a committed One Nigeria apologist."

"I reminded him of what happened to Ken Saro Wiwa who like him believed so much in One Nigeria and ended up being killed by the same Alimajiri he served so dilligently against Biafra, but he wouldn't listen."

"Today they are picking them off one after the other because they know IPOB won't fight for any Efulefu. If he had known what was to become of him, he would have done exactly what I told him during our meeting, join the nearest IPOB family and support the Biafra restoration project. Isn't it ironic the only thing that will save Orji Uzor Kalu now is the coming of Biafra. Will Dave Umahi, Okezie Ikpeazu, Willie Obiano, Rochas Okorocha learn from this?"

http://igberetvnews.com/1178827/just-orji-kalus-conviction-politically-motivated-nnamdi-kanu/
KINI NWI?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by BOBAN2710: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Story...
They should have extended kalu imprisonment to 130 years.
u are actually ryt
a young vibrant YAHOO guy was giving 24 YEARS for similar offence
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by bal4real: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
kokomilala:
These days I don't get why easterners are playing the victim? First,it was Airpeace and now OUK.Are they trying to excuse their wrongdoings even in the face of incontrovertible and palpable evidence?
Are they the only wrong doers in this country? This administration's fight against corruption is one sided. Are Tinubu and Atiku Saints in this country? Why haven't they be tried?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by kokomilala(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
@bal4real,you're right. But that shouldn't excuse the wrongdoings of these two convicted. In the end,Tinubu and the rest will meet their neutralisers sooner rather than later.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by permit(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
kokomilala:
all they're crying for is equal justice. Do to the north and west exactly the same thing as you doing to the east, is that too much to ask for?? Tinibu, Ganduje and their kinds
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by buyfbpagelikes: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
It doesn't make a difference what you do whether you maintain your own business, fan page or outsourcing purchasing facebook likes are so essential to expand your group of spectators. Here you can discover buyfbpagelikes.com how would you purchase prefers on facebook as we have referenced every single thing about our administration. We are a devoted group of person who are prepared to sparkle your web-based social networking nearness high as can be.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Mrexcell(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
maximunimpact:
I think there's an inherent problem within a people with poor sense of reasoning, everything to them is always us vs them, we against the world, etc.

Someone on Facebook, an acclaimed law graduate was advocating to excuse Allen Onyema (air peace owner) from any investigation simply because he is a successful Igbo business man, that Igbo's should learn to protect their own just like Yorubers protect Tinubu.

This explains why money makes everything right in that part of the world, it doesn't matter if the rich man sell out his entire villagers, doesn't matter if you do drugs or steal public funds, just get the money (Ego mbute)

Nnamdi KANU speaks for majority of Igbo youths and his views represents their thoughts.

So why are you people also protecting and supporting corrupt politicians from ur region like tinubu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Eastlink(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
IPOB see your leader. Always goofing.
Ohaneze and SE Governors forum we know. Anybody claiming leader is on his own.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Advocate500: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
omenka:
See the words coming out the dirty big mouth of a so called leader of Ndigbo. What a pity.

Kanu, be informed. These same people you deride it was whose son your pigs and idiots wanted to kill themselves over some months back. Ever heard about atiku?

What a repugnant hateful idiot leading idiots.
the more I see people like u been choked by hate the more I see reason to love Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by maximunimpact(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mrexcell:

So why are you people also protecting and supporting corrupt politicians from ur region like tinubu?

no one is protecting him, he was tried by Obasanjo's government but came out innocent....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Slickszoom(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Very well said.. it is ill advised and highly politically motivated... OUK is not and would not be the only corrupt persons in government... we can only take the federal government serious when others follow suits and not when they single out some persons perceived to be their political enemy or opponents...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by saajus: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
ha ha, I can't believe this. The man moved money directly from Abia state account to his company's account (SLOK Holding). He didn't manipulate the navigation by using contract or third party companies as his counterparts always do. He moved the money straight. This is easy na. Mazi fall our hands with this unthought statement.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4367986/amp/Thief-sentenced-death-stealing-phone-Nigeria.html

Phone thief sentenced to death.

Ex-governor who stole N7m sentenced to 12 years imprisonment.

What a country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
maximunimpact:

no one is protecting him, he was tried by Obasanjo's government but came out innocent....
You are very right about this, he was in ICPC court, at the end he was declared not guity and sent home,
But what do those kids know?
Nothing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Rolly22(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
jlinkd78:
Nnamdi Kalu is highly cerebral and has once again displayed indeed that wisdom is profitable to direct. He is truly a scholar of contemporary history and is one man his trajectory has been consistent. While all were expecting him to be happy with d humiliation of OUK by d Fulanis having previously warned him of d inevitable end, he has once again disappointed them. He also disappointed d 'masturbating masturbaters " when d Air Peace Allen Onyema indictment came up. He holds no grudges against his foes and can boast of having forewarned them. Orji Uzor Kanu denigrated his own people to be a RUGA slave but las las his greatest fear which is confinement behind d bars has come calling. I gave up on OIL when during d RUGA controversy he came up in a national television to hype himself how he introduced RUGA in Abia State during his tenure as Abia governor. Aboki no dey forgive. One ruled out of 2023 permutations. It's all about political expediency

2023 permutations? Lmao this really cracked me up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Akaujaa(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
The scammer called Nnamdi Kanu. I'm not surprised at his çomment. Nnamdi Kanu, a highly corrupt man himself, scamming many in the name of Biafra struggle. Let him come to Nigeria if he's man enough.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by uytyhfdrty: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Another big win confirmed last night.
72 odds ready to be won tonight.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by soso22(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
edoairways:
When will they jail some former governors who are still in APC?
After they must have dealt with the PDP thiefs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bode George went to prison, Afenifere did not complain

Dariye, jang went to prison, Middle belt forum did not complain
similarly, Igbinedion, and Ngilari of Adamawa, their respective tribal groups did not complain.

The 1st time an Ibo man is convicted, all we hear is victimization!!

As fela would sing..."hear o another Animal talk"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Iretee: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
This man is full of wisdom.....Let Uzokalu suffer his wickedness to his people, he was stealing their money to run for president...... He will be president in cell..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
bal4real:

Are they the only wrong doers in this country? This administration's fight against corruption is one sided. Are Tinubu and Atiku Saints in this country? Why haven't they be tried?

they are the only ones you see

https://www.legit.ng/1175946-list-6-nigerian-governors-convicted-corruption.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.