Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (89404 Views)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by neutrotoba(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
madapcmod:
When you marry two husbands, you will know who is better.

Sowore, GEJ u were abusing is now a saint compared to the Buhari you campaigned for.

Next Lebul jare

You think you have talked sense in your mind o
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by emonis88: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
agbangam:
We now have a huge monster at hand, this is sad. The CJN needs to grow some balls and declare indefinite strike for the Judiciary till Sowore is released and also compel the Legislators to review the laws creating DSS. This no longer Democracy, PMB just dey disappoint some of us that believed in him, this pure evil and abuse of presidential Powers.
Ve u forgotten that they chased out the previous CJN to put in their stuge as the CJN, they ve overtaken all aspects of the government. There r no checks n balances anymore. Welcome to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:
Naija who did u before u die? Tell us make we go beg am for forgiveness.
Johnathan.

We had gold but threw it away for mud.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by nedekid: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
Sowore people are not even smart
someone that should have been smuggled out of the country immediately after release
They are probably monitoring his movement
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by emonis88: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
neutrotoba:

Abeg seh him no talk sense? OK! The sense is what is happening with the DSS n Sowore now abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
YorubaLord:

So what? Where's the freedom of speech? He's within his constitutional rights to do just that.

Fools like you are the mentally unstable ones messing up this nation.

It's constitutional to call for revolution?! undecided
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by emonis88: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
nedekid:

They are probably monitoring his movement
He couldn't even leave Abuja. But them for try even if it is to use Bini way sef.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Gywnnwest(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
In a sane county why would a security operative dress like this?
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by teadrake(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
01mcfadden:

Nothing will start. This is a wishful thinking. I always wish for this to happen to but wishing alone won't make it happen.
in your own view sir,what is the way forward out of this??
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by vaca1: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
When they arrested NK, where were you guys?. Dss carry go

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by nedekid: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
emonis88:

He couldn't even leave Abuja. But them for try even if it is to use Bini way sef.
No forget the boarders are closed so there is heightened security there.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by maximusprime2000: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
ebuka1511:

Where were you when this same Sowore was publishing damning and unfounded allegations against GEJ, guess you were also among those that took part in the various rallies to shut down Nigeria. We are all in it, let us steam in it, maybe after this, we will learn to get things right.

foolishness is free
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Sterope(f): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Some of you don't have any iota of sense. Sowore has never played favorites between both presidents. Does it need to be shoved down your throat before you see clearly?

jasmine1600:
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total ‘freedom’ you enjoyed under my government."

~ Goodluck Jonathan, 2014

4 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by maxzzo1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
If na me I will bite dat guy ear off in self defence
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
adenigga:

Vet your reportage always, very conflicting. Always wait till you get details.

I'm not happy with nairaland forum today concerning Sowore' saga.

So,you mean what they hurriedly forwarded to the front page about this saga were all vague?
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Sterope(f): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari has outdone this time around. May he find what he is looking for!
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by maximusprime2000: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
ebuka1511:

Where were you when this same Sowore was publishing damning and unfounded allegations against GEJ, guess you were also among those that took part in the various rallies to shut down Nigeria. We are all in it, let us steam in it, maybe after this, we will learn to get things right.

ur foolishness is free and spiritual
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Pavarottii(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:
Naija who did u offend before u die? Tell us make we go beg am for forgiveness.
Good luck Jonathan...
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by madapcmod: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
neutrotoba:

Abi

Oya take sense!

Sai Baba till 2090!
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by dikachi01(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
agbangam:
We now have a huge monster at hand, this is sad. The CJN needs to grow some balls and declare indefinite strike for the Judiciary till Sowore is released and also compel the Legislators to review the laws creating DSS. This no longer Democracy, PMB just dey disappoint some of us that believed in him, this pure evil and abuse of presidential Powers.
which cjn??
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Jhamzy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
ursullalinda:
What exactly does Bubu think he is doing.....this is wrong in all ramfication......and doesn't portray us well to the world......Ahhh
My boss here in Europe told me that we elected a stupid guy. I was just smiling with a pained heart...smh

4 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jhamzy:

My boss here in Europe told me that we elected a stupid guy. I was just smiling with a pained heart...smh

I feel ur pain ......but your boss was saying the bitter truth
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Mrtaye: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
seborrhic:

What revolution?
Do you know if Buhari actually wants to go for a 3rd term,at official age at 2023 of 87yrs or so,he would have supporters in Nigeria?
Whether they are sycophants,drunk or mentally challenged is of no consequence,the fact that Buhari still has people supporting him in Nigeria today and people still ready to carry out the kind of unimaginable protest, calling for the re-arrest of Sowore,despite a valid court order for his release,shows you the abyss Nigeria has sunk.
Which third term abeg don't heat up the polity abi you and president Buhari had a meeting together ni and he disclosed that he is going for third term or do you have your own constitution in your house apart from the 1999 constitution ni
What is missing beside the name of Nigeria today is R.I.P.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by SocialJustice: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
teadrake:
The real revolution may start should this atrocities persist. This country is gone!!
Instead of starting revolution from the comfort of your phone, why not go to Aso Rock so police can count score with you.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Mrtaye: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
seborrhic:

What revolution?
Do you know if Buhari actually wants to go for a 3rd term,at official age at 2023 of 87yrs or so,he would have supporters in Nigeria?
Whether they are sycophants,drunk or mentally challenged is of no consequence,the fact that Buhari still has people supporting him in Nigeria today and people still ready to carry out the kind of unimaginable protest, calling for the re-arrest of Sowore,despite a valid court order for his release,shows you the abyss Nigeria has sunk.
What is missing beside the name of Nigeria today is R.I.P.

Which third term abeg don't heat up the polity abi you and president Buhari had a meeting together ni and he disclosed that he is going for third term or do you have your own constitution in your house apart from the 1999 constitution ni
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by semyman: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Is Agba Jalingo not in detention?
Buhari matter go kill una very soon
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by smileyoo: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
if this is true, am not suprised, because this bubu govt is aptly preditable, i said it yesterday that hope dss 'll not re-arrest sowore at the court premises today. this is totally wrong, even the military govts nigerians love to hate, never descended to this level. what's the need of going to court, over any issue if their input is not to be respected. ok, bubu you can continue ruling us without the judiciary, but its no more funny. but we deserve bubu, because a nation deserve its crop of leadership.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by danilmo: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
jasmine1600:
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total ‘freedom’ you enjoyed under my government."

~ Goodluck Jonathan, 2014

hashtag.. +the freedom to Embezzle public Money. shocked

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Odinaka00(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
post=84678137:
Confirm story story.
No mind am! cheesy

Lol make I join una follow talk am story story..storyyyyyyyy... Nigerian youths are fucking cowards
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
social consciousness is very low in Nigeria that's why this political elites abuse their powers in saner climes everywhere would have scattered now.

Imagine some people using gej as a talking point on a broken legal system.

Just remember this thing go soon reach you oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) / RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.