Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (89405 Views)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by KanuSE: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
mauchiz:
God have started judging the people that brought problem to Nigeria,
We are now sorrowing for them, I'm also feeling sorry for him,

I prayed and many Nigerians prayed that God should judge people that brought Buhari into government,

God have answered the prayers,
Stop crying,
Sowore is receiving his koboko,

Though I feel sorry for him, I will never pray for his release,

If you love sowore, pray to God to have mercy and forgive him.

Why don't you also pray that God should flog Buhari & the cabals out of Aso rock...grin yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
mauchiz:
God have started judging the people that brought problem to Nigeria,
We are now sorrowing for them, I'm also feeling sorry for him,

I prayed and many Nigerians prayed that God should judge people that brought Buhari into government,

God have answered the prayers,
Stop crying,
Sowore is receiving his koboko,

Though I feel sorry for him, I will never pray for his release,

If you love sowore, pray to God to have mercy and forgive him.

Forgive him for working to replace a government that had proven to be ineffectual?

What crime did Sowore commit that he should ask for forgiveness?

It was within his rights to reject a government that had failed. I supported GEJ in 2011 as indeed many Nigerians. But toward 2014, my support for him waned and I began to desire a change of government. Is that an offense or a crime?

Change of government happens everywhere in the world, and it is good for democracy.

GEJ was removed legally. Deal with it. Everyone has moved on since then. That is the beauty of democracy.

4 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Omotaday(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bambela:
Nigeria did not offend anybody rather it was Sowore that offended Nigeria by using his Sahara Media to promote Bubu and APC. He condemn our God sent Good luck Jonathan and law of carma must take its course shekina.
You are all fools. God-sent Jonathan my foot. Because Sowore realized the country was rotten and clamored to give another person chance not knowing that one is a dictator is now a sin. Mumu ppl.

Nigeria is not ready to develop. See mumu ppl everywhere.

Awon oloriburuku. Buhari you shall rot in hell.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by kingkuntaval: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
Sowore people are not even smart
someone that should have been smuggled out of the country immediately after release

You think say na everybody be coward like u.

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by babajeje123(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
nubiangod9:
Dis BBQ guy dey here but his bubu has soo disappointed him he can't utter bulshit no more
The most useless entity I have ever come across online.

3 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Ykc2(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jakpon:
If you are between the age of 20 - 50 and you are still in Nigeria, start planning on how to get a visa in other to get out of the country. It's never too late, get a visa and leave the country now !!
I thank God for my life may God bless Austria more ,imagine I dey for Nigeria dey complain about no light, kidnappers, ritualists ,one chance robbers, herds men ,kidnappers ,fake products, China made pepper soup and egusi soup ,

5 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by frankoben(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is extreme provocation coming from a supposed democratic Government.

In my opinion I think the situation is just right for a call to arms, other societies have drifted into civil war for reasons way less than the filth they subject us to here and then call it governance.

9 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by valarmorghulis: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
infohenry:
This is really shameful, what exactly did this guy do. Buhari should not allow this guy case end his government.
Exactly, if Buhari is not careful, this case will dent his already battered image
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by ebuka1511(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Flexherbal:

Anybody who supports this, is one of the problems of Nigeria.

Do they not believe in the judicial system?

Whoever that is supposed to call these people to order and has not done so, is an enemy of democracy.

Or, is that what they call "Due Process?"

Papa Ola, nor allow mama Ola disgrace you like dis for Bedmatics oooo.
Help yourself with our Herbal Tea For Men. We believe in "Due Process"

My brother, Sorry for you, when this Sowore was busy maligning the person of GEJ, writing all sorts of fabricated stories that were not confirmed, no one made any comments, now the chickens have come to roost!!! the little snake it was feeding have grown of age and its appetite is now ripe for human and who else, seems the handler here. He was very instrumental in bringing the government to power. I so love what is going on.

We are all in this together.

Peace

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Greenfox: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
I'm just short of word's, what a country we have. cry
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Kingstanding: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
agbangam:
We now have a huge monster at hand, this is sad. The CJN needs to grow some balls and declare indefinite strike for the Judiciary till Sowore is released and also compel the Legislators to review the laws creating DSS. This no longer Democracy, PMB just dey disappoint some of us that believed in him, this pure evil and abuse of presidential Powers.
. Which CJN?
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by zoghys: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
backnbeta:
Shame on bubu and his supporters undecided

You can only shame a man, who has one. He lost the right to be shameless a long time ago, and to think I once believe this man would change for better, then I deprive myself a bottle of beer for this weekend as my punishment.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by ebuka1511(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
wunmi590:
Believe me, sowore my have his flows, but if everybody continue to fold their arms and let things go without maning up to their responsibilities of doing things and obeying court orders, believe me, one day, our families may fall victims of this kind of pain.

Nigeria of today, has become too hot to the extent that even if you are right, and you are not in the good book of the government, you will be dealt with seriously.

But what I believe in is that nobody will go unpunished, I mean nobody.

If you do wicked today and believe you finally go free, remember you have a generation to suffer the bad things you have done to others.

Things might be rosy at first with your generstions, but they will surely suffer it later in future.

Even if they are all man of God, believe me they will suffer, it is written in the Bible.

Don't live for today only but for tomorrow too.

Where were you when this same Sowore was publishing damning and unfounded allegations against GEJ, guess you were also among those that took part in the various rallies to shut down Nigeria. We are all in it, let us steam in it, maybe after this, we will learn to get things right.

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Xisnin(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jakpon:
If you are between the age of 20 - 50 and you are still in Nigeria, start planning on how to get a visa in other to get out of the country. It's never too late, get a visa and leave the country now !!
You are a coward looking for freebies.
You would rather become a burden to another country than fix yours.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by KanuSE: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
bakescos01:

You said this is just the beginning and that’s true. But it means this is just the beginning for all of us. It’s Sowore’d turn today tomorrow it can be yours or part of your family. People have been missing lately and DSS holding Nigerians down against court order. More than 50 people already are unlawfully detained and you still think this is about Sowore. How is Sowore suppose to see that this is what Buhari will turn into. His he God that he can see the future ? The fact is that at that time Jonathan’s government was so corrupt and a lot of people just wanted change but didn’t know the kind of change that will befall them.

This CHANGE is a unique one, not business as usual. grin
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
donaldde2:
Honestly. I have nothing say no more. The hypocrites that live in Nigerian are much most especially the yorubas. We are so hypocrite, betrayer , selfish by nature and that that’s how we the Yoruba are created. I will tell u, they are the problem of this country because do dia selfishness interest. Imagine none Yoruba leader has ever come out to speak for this guys. This is how they let them killed Fela, abiola, awolowo.

Did Sowore consult or identify with any Yoruba group before declaring a revolution?

As for Fela and Awolowo, I never knew they were killed. Also, there are no evidences that Abiola was assassinated. Men from different tribes were held in custody by the Abacha regime. It was not only the Yorubas that had a prominent son in custody. Even the minority group lost sons, including the amiable Ken Saro Wiwa.

And while these men were in custody, people like Gani Fawehinmi, Wole Soyinka and Fela (all Yorubas) were the most vocal in the country attacking the rule of tyranny under Abacha.

So, get your facts right.

Another thing is, no country really likes dissents. Spain is a relatively more organized country, and yet the leaders of Catalan protests have been sentenced to jail.

Even the United States (a state known for its liberalism) once went to war to prevent the country from breaking up.

Sowore did not merely call for a revolution, he was frollicking with the outlawed Nnamdi Kanu. That is a crime of conspiracy against Nigeria. No government in this world would take that lying low. Mark my words. Not even the United States.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Snipper007: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Fucck buhari
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by KanuSE: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
ebuka1511:

Where were you when this same Sowore was publishing damning and unfounded allegations against GEJ, guess you were also among those that took part in the various rallies to shut down Nigeria. We are all in it, let us steam in it, maybe after this, we will learn to get things right.

So GEJ is a saint right?

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by citygarden(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
PDP don't know how to do opposition party, this is one of their chance to convinced Nigeria on what their government was not doing when they are in power. Am sorry for we Nigerians, no opposition party.

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by KanuSE: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Snipper007:
Fvck Nnamdi kanu, he's part of Nigeria's problems.

True
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Allsingles: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is the only country that has no democracy.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by TheAmbasador(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
This I so undemocratic, a gross abuse of power and disregard for the Rule of Law......it's totally unacceptable, Buhari Government has no respect for democratic rule & intolerant....It's only a matter of time
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Omoslim26: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Happyguy201:
I wish buhari can just be assassinated he is the worst president ever in history of Nigeria

happyguy201
pls beware of hanty hate speech ooo

i tel you its better to die untop an olosho
dan to hang for this mad country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Viking007(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
frankoben:
This is extreme provocation coming from a supposed democratic Government.

In my opinion I think the situation is just right for a call to arms, other societies have drifted into civil war for reasons way less than the filth they subject us to here and then call it governance.
We're all cowards!!! We can't do nothing! Nobody wan die! All we can do is 'pray to God' to come down from 'heaven' and help us. How did I end up in this country. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Cmanforall: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
And some are thinking of coming back to give back to the country
Jakpon:
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
No one, I mean no one should support what this government is doing.

Today is a black day for Nigeria. It is sowore today battling DSS, it may be you or you tomorrow battling SARS or rogue soldiers
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by TheAmbasador(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
The Man that saw Tomorrow

I'm the most abused & insulted President in the world! When I leave office you will appreciate the freedom you enjoyed under my Government!

GEJ 2014

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by TheAmbasador(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
The Man that saw Tomorrow

I'm the most abused & insulted President in the world! When I leave office you will appreciate the freedom you enjoyed under my Government!

GEJ 2014[color=#770077][/color]

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by ndcide(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
bakescos01:

You said this is just the beginning and that’s true. But it means this is just the beginning for all of us. It’s Sowore’d turn today tomorrow it can be yours or part of your family. People have been missing lately and DSS holding Nigerians down against court order. More than 50 people already are unlawfully detained and you still think this is about Sowore. How is Sowore suppose to see that this is what Buhari will turn into. His he God that he can see the future ? The fact is that at that time Jonathan’s government was so corrupt and a lot of people just wanted change but didn’t know the kind of change that will befall them.

They were told. Those who spoke the truth were insulted
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Daewoods(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
Useless Country!
No child deserves to be born a Nigerian.
The same way two sicklers marrying & giving birth is seen as wickedness & selfishness, that's the same thing as giving birth to an innocent child as a Nigerian, condemning him/her to a life of hardship, suffering and useless existence.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by ndcide(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
citygarden:
PDP don't know how to do opposition party, this is one of their chance to convinced Nigeria on what their government was not doing when they are in power. Am sorry for we Nigerians, no opposition party.

No need. When PDP told you before February election, did you hear?

Go to the thread about Buhari's victory at the Supreme Court and see for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) / RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.