Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest (6096 Views)

Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
If it can happen to sowore, it can happen to you

3 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by shakaZuIlu: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Built2last:
Story

Political correctness.

You guys think Buhari cares about your support. He has won 2nd tenure, why does he need you ogundamisi
God bless you
he can decieve on his fellow like minds

they saw all these yet they campaigned and still voted for him
if Buhari comes out for third term the same urchins will still vote for him

they should spare us the claptrap

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Charmingrascal(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari why ar u disgracing our Judiciary.

Buhari I supported ur re-election bt wit this act of tyrany u ar dissapointng whole lot of us.

Dnt change our democracy 2 Military rule.

Abacha was a tyrant, Idi amin ws a tyrant.

Wia ar they 2day?

1 Like

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by blackjackson284(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
unbitchable:

He didn't even win in his ward in Ondo State. why are you trying to be senseless?. ibos are trying too hard to make it seems as if it's an FG vs Yoruba battle.
why igbo igbo igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Beverlyjean(f): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sowore should better collect money offered and leave this evil forest ... Nigeria and Nigerians dont deserve fighting for .... Alot hv died and nothing happened ... Ken saro wiwa , abiola and wife ...Dele giwa ... Tinubu dint , he is living life to the foolest now
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by BULGNAIRA(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
This will be the lowest point ever scored by pres. Buhari after watching the video
I'm ashamed to be call a supporter among millions
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by surgical: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
PapaBaby:
They came for Dasuki and we said he deserved it.
They came for Onoghen and we said he deserved it
They came for Sowore and we said he deserved it.

Soon they may come for you and no one will be available to defend you.
That is how Star DO...
Now thats how reform Democrats DO

1 Like

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by gidgiddy: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
yanabasee:
Kayode Ogundamisi is an Afonja, they speak from two sides of their mouth....

Ogundamisi wouldn't have said anything if this had happened to Nnamdi Kanu. He only talked because it happened to his fellow Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by yesloaded: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Give me my own I would gladly collect I deserve it
oya come cheesy
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by hardbody: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Aide Ko, Aide Ni... Mtcheeew!

You are still talking? You still have a voice? I am ashamed on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Temptee101(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

God bless you for your sincerity

I lack words to describe the devil called buhari

1 Like

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Crimsoneagle: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Where are those slaves called @ and simplyleo..come and defend ur master ..

1 Like

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by valarmorghulis: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
The news is already on BBC, before 10pm today, the whole world will see this, this is a big time Bleep up from this govt
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by okefrancis: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
You people should know that Buhari or osinbajo is not the Attorney general so stop blaming them
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by kilisi(m): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by ursullalinda(f): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

U don't jare....we all make some wrong choices @ one point or the other in life......my two brothers were his one time die hard supporters....but they are so speechless today.....the only thing we all should be talking about is way forward
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by ursullalinda(f): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
PapaBaby:
They came for Dasuki and we said he deserved it.
They came for Onoghen and we said he deserved it
They came for Sowore and we said he deserved it.

Soon they may come for you and no one will be available to defend you.

That's my point exactly.....it concerns us all....both those who are for and against

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Arubajagz: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
naptu2:

Ogundamisi ≠ Ogunlesi.

Kayode Ogundamisi is not a presidential aide.

However, there is a presidential aide called Tolu Ogunlesi.

O lo n be bi oya PUMA!
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by oyatz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Everyone knows that you are a frustrated Igbo bigot.

Leave the Yorubas out of your problems. Every citizens voted according to his/her own conviction, stop preaching hatred against a major ethic group in Nigeria because some of them voted who they liked.

Everyone, including the Ijaws and GEJ have moved on from the 2015 election. Live and let's live.

mrvitalis:
Make Una no talk , we Yoruba's are smart ...
Let's just endure till 2023 when they hand over to us ...then we would deal with them

If u shout they won't hand over to us ooh

Its better half of us die than not to be president

I only pity the 45% of Yoruba's that are not in support of APC

1 Like

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by mrvitalis(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
oyatz:
Everyone knows that you are a frustrated Igbo bigot.

Leave the Yorubas out of your problems. Every citizens voted according to his/her own conviction, stop preaching hatred against a major ethic group in Nigeria because some of them voted who they liked.

Everyone, including the Ijaws and GEJ have moved on from the 2015 election. Live and let's live.

Lol I have longed moved on ...I know for u voting APC is moving on

Seeing evil n keeping quite is what I'm against
Forget voting buhari or not if u think buhari is doing well u have problem

3 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Kapilta(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:
Let's just endure till 2023 when they hand over to us ...then we would deal with them

actually it's half of your ipod yoots that are dying and will still before bubu depart aso rock in 23.

Always use your head.
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by oyatz(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
And how does this necessitate your persisent ethnic profiling of the Yoruba people?

You are whipping up unnecessary hatred for the Yoruba people, accussing and holding them responsible for the wrongdoings of President Buhari was who elected by 15 million Nigerian voters.

Your hatred for the Yoruba people is driving you crazy.
You posts aren't based on patriotism or any logical reasoning but you cherish every opportunity to call out the Yoruba people for ridicule, even when the topic being discussed has nothing to do with tribes.
People like you are dangerous to humanity.

mrvitalis:

Lol I have longed moved on ...I know for u voting APC is moving on

Seeing evil n keeping quite is what I'm against
Forget voting buhari or not if u think buhari is doing well u have problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Tochi3(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

; Chai !Chai !! grin grin grin
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by haaryobhami: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

haha I remember those days u supported nd defend bughari .
I was surprise u are an igbo guy,though I myself am Yoruba but I hate that Daura President with passion

1 Like

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by lastmessenger: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Aide Ko, Aide Ni... Mtcheeew!
see them evil people acting like all is well.May the spirits punish you and your generation.

1 Like

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by fk001(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari's fault is that he didn't caution DSS he should have given the order to stop this nonsense but he kept mute.
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by ucham: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

grin grin grin
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by omohayek: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
gidgiddy:

Ogundamisi wouldn't have said anything if this had happened to Nnamdi Kanu. He only talked because it happened to his fellow Yoruba
Stop projecting your reflexive tribalism onto everyone else: Sowore has openly stated in the past that he is Ijaw, not Yoruba, while only delusional tribal-warriors like you will expect the victims of Kanu's numerous insults and threats to later come running to his defense. Only an empty-headed IPOB supporter will expect Yorubas to lift a finger for someone who used to call them "yorobastards" and "yoropigs".

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by gidgiddy: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
omohayek:

Stop projecting your reflexive tribalism onto everyone else: Sowore has openly stated in the past that he is Ijaw, not Yoruba, while only delusional tribal-warriors like you will expect the victims of Kanu's numerous insults and threats to later come running to his defense. Only an empty-headed IPOB supporter will expect Yorubas to lift a finger for someone who used to call them "yorobastards" and "yoropigs".

I dont recall Sowore ever saying he is Ijaw, what I recall is Sowore saying that he was born and raised in an Ijaw part of Ondo. Who is going to believe that a Yoruba sounding name like "Omoyele Sowore" from Ondo is an Ijaw man? Not even Ijaws will believe that.

So Kanu insulted Yorubas and that is why if Yorubas see injustice done by government, they should look the other way? Is it to be said that Yorubas only care about injustice when it is who they like?

I dont like Boko haram, they have killed too many, including many of my fellow Igbos. But when videos emerged of the Nigerian Army slaughtering Boko Haram suspects, I condemned it as barbaric and not justified.

If people dont start condemning injustice, whether it is who they like or not, then injustice has come to stay
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by amuwo1980: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
GMB shud fire this ethnic champion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Nnamdi Kanu's Death Is True, Then This Is Also True. / Nigeria Has Improved 4G Coverage From 23% To 77.52% — Osinbajo / Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.