Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Girlfriend And My Bestie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And My Bestie (7116 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend And My Bestie by vteen1: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gud day nairalanders i have a big issue rite now..
i have a girlfriend we've been dating for four month now but i know her tru my bestfrd(bestie for abt 12yrz nw) just two month into my relationship she told me that shez is sorry that she once had a s*x with my bestie i forgive her becus both of us have nt meet then.. About a month ago she told me shes sorry that they both kiss but it waz a mistake i let it go now, this week she told me she went to visit him while discussing he kissed her again i just try claim myself down cus am sick i go tru her chat with him only to find him messaging if he has the chance to go down with her he will grab it ....rite now am confuse on which decision to take my bestie na person when be say i dey protect him girl but he dey planned to take my own touch ground am sick and in a confuse state i need your help please
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sit down for there, your eye go soon open /clear......

Next, she will say "I fvcked him again and I am sorry" cheesycheesy

Call your guyman, ask am how far na?? as e no wan get sense

37 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Ginaz(f): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Just leave the relationship, it would lead no where. One day your bestie gonna fuckkkk her for real and she doesn’t look like one who has sense or self will. Very anyhow somebori.

They have even had sex sef. Mtchewww, this relationship will wreck your bones and spirit, let her go. Quit the girl, She will keep being kissed and fuckkked by bestie while you look like a dummy.

Anyways , I’m waiting for your comeback to create another thread and wail because I know you won’t break up the relationship.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by vteen1: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:

the only option when dy my mind na break up he relationship and break up mine cus i nor fit kill person

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
guy rule number 1
never accept a girl recommended by a male friend be it ur best friend or whatever for a serious relationship cheesy
chances are the girl recommended by ur so called friend could be one his sidechicks he is smashing and chances are while u dating her he is still smashing her cheesy

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
vteen1:
the only option when dy my mind na break up he relationship and break up mine cus i nor fit kill person
Haba!!! call am, ask am how far?? den tell am say "you wan dash am your babe" as e no wan leave her for you.... BREAK UP WITH HER

Next time, no allow bestie find babe for you wink

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:

Call your guyman, ask am how far na?? as e no wan get sense
make im call am and ask am how far and when d guy react dem go come start to dey fight over the girl abi? cheesy.as i talk before mistake op make was making friends with a girl who is linked to his friends.u dont date girls connected to ur male friends even if they recommend such a girl for u.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by vteen1: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
guy rule number 1
never accept a girl recommended by a male friend be it ur best friend or whatever for a serious relationship cheesy
chances are the girl recommended by ur so called friend could be one his sidechicks he is smashing and chances are while u dating her he is still smashing her cheesy
i weak bro person when i dy call blood,og, na won run am 4 me xo
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by AntiWailer: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bros.

They had sex.

Ladies hardly document that part so u won't see it in chat.

Even if u are so useless that no girl will come for u again after her, please die single.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bestie gbuo go dia, lure his own babe and hammer her real well

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bestie gbuo gi dia, lure his own babe and hammer her real well

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
brother wey mumu

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
make im call am and ask am how far and when d guy react dem go come start to dey fight over the girl abi? cheesy.as i talk before mistake op make was making friends with a girl who is linked to his friends.u dont date girls connected to ur male friends even if they recommend such a girl for u.
I go ask am the question in an harmless manner.....
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
vteen1:
i weak bro person when i dy call blood,og, na won run am 4 me xo
most guys wey dey recommond girls for their friends dem dey do so when dem no want the girl to waka far away.some girls agree to such arrangements to reasons best known to them cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by vteen1: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
wetin dy pain be say i don get more than 10 chance wit e bae i reason my bestie bae i snub am na him dy plan rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I go ask am the question in an harmless manner.....
wat of the guy react in an agrresive manner cheesy? one thing i can never argue with a fellow guy na woman matter.i fit argue for money oo but when na woman matter i go throway d issue.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by 912(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mr Oga, you don't have a best friend neither do you have a girlfriend.

You are merely coming between two friends with benefits.

The earlier you realise that the better for you.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
wat of the guy react in an agrresive manner cheesy? one thing i can never argue with a fellow guy na woman matter.i fit argue for money oo but when na woman matter i go throway d issue.
Wooow.... Men dem cheesycheesy

I Don learn something today
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by vteen1: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
AntiWailer:
Bros.

They had sex.

Ladies hardly document that part so u won't see it in chat.

Even if u are so useless that no girl will come for u again after her, please die single.
i don see chat when she tell told him her biggest secret was having sex wit him 4 my guy whatsapp as he own bae won see wetin make me shock i delete d message just nt to create war
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by CaptainMitch: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nah I don't fancy this rule, if I spot a good girl that's not compatible with me, I will pass her on to a friend that I trust.

lefulefu:
guy rule number 1

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Born2Breed(f): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Shoooo dem go slap you first,Bros waka.

Your bestie dey give you his remy and you still dey there.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Wooow.... Men dem cheesycheesy

I Don learn something today
so u never see? some guys are dat agressive ooo cheesy.u come dey ask am wetin u dey do with my babe den the guy don break bottle and ask u wetin u yarn.u also break bottle to make ur point then na heaven"s gate una go see una sef or hospital bed.....all because of woman cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by ZiriMane(m): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
do guys use the word BESTIE for their fellow guy?
be like say dis one na Indomie Generation.
until you be a man and not a boy don't keep girlfriends again.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Nah I don't fancy this rule, if I spot a good girl that's not compatible with me, I will pass her on to a friend that I trust.

many male friends recommend girls they have used and dump to their friends.they will be giving their friends reminant to eat.many guys are like dat so maybe u might belong to the exception.if a guy wants to date a girl on recommendation then he should go for the one recommended by his sister.ur own blood sister will never recommend a bad girl to u even if dat ur blood sister na runzgirl...na wetin i don notice.even if na pastor recommend am i will say thank u i am not interested cheesy.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
so u never see? some guys are dat agressive ooo cheesy.u come dey ask am wetin u dey do with my babe den the guy don break bottle and ask u wetin u yarn.u also break bottle to make ur point then na heaven"s gate una go see una sef or hospital bed.....all because of woman cheesy grin
Never Fight Over A Lady

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by vteen1: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
ZiriMane:
do guys use the word BESTIE for their fellow guy?

be like say dis one na Indomie Generation.

until you be a man and not a boy don't keep girlfriends again.

23 na indomine generation

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Never Fight Over A Lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Abfinest007(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
this is the reason I said I will never allow my bestie to pass any girl on to me

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Finnese001: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
VIRGINlabia:

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Divay22(f): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
guy rule number 1
Hmmmm
So your friend can't recommend a lady for you to marry?
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Divay22:

Hmmmm
So your friend can't recommend a lady for you to marry?
Even if you recommend, I won't date her sef

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Divay22(f): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Even if you recommend, I won't date her sef
Lol
Alright Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is Nigerian And He Does This / Tribal Mark Model, Adetutu OJ Leaves Little To The Imagination As She Goes Naked / Nude Ladies Refuse To Pick Dollars At A Party (pics & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.