Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore (7427 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna / Cameroon Commends Nigeria For Rearrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Aisha Blast Buhari Over Rearrest Of Nnamdi Kanu -see What She Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
NGpatriot:
Useless people, what's the VP's business with this issue?

The usual hateful people are always looking for excuses and opportunity to hate and insult the VP.
so if your parents are idiot and you been an educated man,must you follow their foot step and be an idiot or you will abandon their idiotic and be a good person
osibanjo should throw in the towel with this reason
1)christianity is against injustice and he is a supposed pastor
2) He is a lawyer by training and the law court is been desecrated
3) He is educated ,and he keeps silence over the impunity of the government he is service
* must you serve

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by LegendHero(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
NGpatriot:

Be careful what you wish for, you shouldn't be asking or demanding for people to intervene to alter institutional proceedings and issues relating to independent institutions just because you don't like certain actions of theirs.

You don't want to go down that road or set a dangerous precedence.

Tinubu is not a government official so what's his business with official government business?

The VP is not in charge of the DSS and he shouldn't be anywhere near the DSS regardless of their actions, the issue should be resolved by the president, the AG and the head of the DSS.

You can not be wailing about democracy while advocating undemocratic actions, that's very contradictory and hypocritical.

Why should we advocate democratic action when the presidency already behaved undemocratic?

A court of law released the guy on bail on multiple occasions and yet the DSS still had to kidnap him in front of the judge. What is democratic in that?

I’m not saying Osinbajo should alter constitution or use any undemocratic means, all I’m saying is that they are more closer to power and they should use their influence to convince Buhari and his cronies.

There are numerous things the Miyetti Allah and Arewa Yoth council have said and yet they’re not behind bars. They’ve instigated lot of hate speeches that requires DSS to pick them up but none of them is in jail so why should it be Sowore?

If Osinbajo keep quiet and fail to work in the background to free this guy from this tyranny then I am ashamed of him as a Yoruba blood!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by ucham: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:
if you south easterners were smart,you would have threw your support for sowore and not atiku....

Bastard. Wetin concern south east for this talk? May you die of High BP with South East issues.
Omoluabis, make una lie on the bed wey una lay.

Ubanka

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by LegendHero(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

you are not yoruba....

You are saying rubbish. You cannot be more Yoruba than me.

There should be an extent at which we can be patriotic to these APC government. They have failed and Buhari goofed in this Sowore’s ordeal.

Omo Ibadan ni mi, lati Agbole Isale osi ni popoyemoja.

I’ve defended Yoruba honor on this Nairaland multiple times.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by obidark: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

There should be an extent at which we can be patriotic to these APC government. They have failed and Buhari goofed in this Sowore’s ordeal.

I’ve defended Yoruba honor on this Nairaland.

and who told you am patriotic to APC government....??
i would jump ship anyday when a better candidate is presented....

and no....atiku is not....
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by obidark: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

is good....i was wrong....i know their are frustrated yorubas too....

its hard to differentiate people in nigeria....
maybe am too tribalistic my self too.... undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by Snipper007: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Jonathan zombie, how are you different from the Buhari zombies?

Your f*ck don’t count and it’s as useless as cow dung.
I don't lick assssss..... grin
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by LegendHero(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

and who told you am patriotic to APC government....??
i would jump ship anyday when a better candidate is presented....

and no....atiku is not....

Again, you don’t hate Atiku more than me. I detested Atiku and I’ve been always against him on this forum.

Bro Let’s tell eachother the truth, Buhari goofed on this Sowore’s case and you should be concerned about what this nation have become and what Buhari government is doing to Sowore.

Yes, Sowore is wrong in some of his approach, but the Osinbajo and Tinubu need not look the other way and make this issue escalate more than this coz other region will always protect their own.

I’m not saying Osinbajo should come out to criticize their government, but they can work in the background to convince Buhari to soft pedal coz all this honestly is madness.
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by obidark: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
ucham:

Bastard. Wetin concern south east for this talk? May you die of High BP with South East issues.
Omoluabis, make una lie on the bed wey una lay.

Ubanka

Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by LegendHero(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Snipper007:

I don't lick assssss..... grin

You don’t tell yourself that coz people outside know you’re licking Jonathan’s assssss.
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by jidamsel43(m): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Osinbajo is also part of this flagrant contempt of court
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by obidark: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Again, you don’t hate Atiku more than me. I detested Atiku and I’ve been always against him on this forum.

Bro Let’s tell eachother the truth, Buhari goofed on this Sowore’s case and you should be concerned about what this nation have become and what Buhari government is doing to Sowore.

Yes, Sowore is wrong in some of his approach, but the Osinbajo and Tinubu need not look the other way and make this issue escalate more than this coz other region will always protect their own.

I’m not saying Osinbajo should come out to criticize their government, but they can work in the background to convince Buhari to soft pedal coz all this honestly is madness.

i dont think buhari has that much power to dictate to dss how to do their job....
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by obidark: 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
some of you think strange....

if trump can be impeached,who then is sowore....??
if una no wan practice democracy no more,then just so say....!!
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by LegendHero(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

is good....i was wrong....i know their are frustrated yorubas too....

its hard to differentiate people in nigeria....
maybe am too tribalistic my self too.... undecided undecided

We should all be frustrated bro. The implication of this is that if we continue to keep quiet the Buhari government will do more than this.

I was thinking about it today, what if the DSS arrest Falana on the charges that he’s abetting Sowore or you think they can’t? Don’t you think they are being too bold or how do you explain invading a court to arrest a bailed person in front of the judge?

If we keep quiet as Yorubas, it won’t be only Sowore, they will keep arresting everyone arrestable coz they might think we won’t talk coz we are part of the government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by obidark: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

We should all be frustrated bro. The implication of this is that if we continue to keep quiet the Buhari government will do more than this.

I was thinking about it today, what if the DSS arrest Falana on the charges that he’s abetting Sowore or you think they can’t? Don’t you think they are being too bold or how do you explain invading a court to arrest a bailed person in front of the judge?

If we keep quiet as Yorubas, it won’t be only Sowore, they will keep arresting everyone arrestable coz they might think we won’t talk coz we are part of the government.

not nigeria of today....
the outcry would be too much for anybody to bare....

look....
the way i see it,sowore fvckedup....
why use that particular word....??
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by 007inc: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

i dont think buhari has that much power to dictate to dss how to do their job....
Says who?
A DSS that doesn’t respect or obey the court. The pulled a John Bauer right in front of the Judge.
Listen bro. We have lost our country ,
If u wanna get it back u gonna use force. Use force in numbers.
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by LegendHero(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

Who is DSS? Buhari should stop feigning ignorance coz I’m sure he gave the order.

The DSS as an entity are reporting to the president directly and you won’t tell me they acted on their own.

If they do, that means head should roll in that agency in the coming days just like Osinbajo did to the former deposed DSS director!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by fergie001: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Am happy....don't ask me...why...we discussed some days ago here.

Seeing you stand here for what's just irrespective of aomw factors, is good.

This administration has Malami Fashola Osinbajo Ojudu Keyamo etc....

If it was in any other Govt, and they are in court and such happens, would their reactions be silence?

The problem is:/are they talking and buhari isn't listening of they aren't talking at all?

This is annoying to every sane Nigerian.
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by obidark: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
007inc:

Says who?
A DSS that doesn’t respect or obey the court. The pulled a John Bauer right in front of the Judge.
Listen bro. We have lost our country ,
If u wanna get it back u gonna use force. Use force in numbers.

you do know if dss follow the constitution to the word,dss would be right....??
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by LegendHero(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

not nigeria of today....
the outcry would be too much for anybody to bare....

look....
the way i see it,sowore fvckedup....
why use that particular word....??

Bro let’s wake up, if Falana gets arrested, it will still be thesame old story.

We have to speak up now against all these atrocities as Yorubas. If we continue to keep quiet, they will arrest Falana and the status quo will still remain.

Prof. Osinbajo should intercede coz we still believe in him.
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by teadrake(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Annie939:
VP has no say in this administration it's a pity
I tell you my sister. He can't even lobby for the reinstatement of his sacked aide. We don enter one chance
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by LegendHero(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
fergie001:

Lol, how you doing bro?
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by 007inc: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

you do know if dss follow the constitution to the word,dss would be right....??
And do Know that 20million Nigerians can march to the DSS tonight n Sowore will be released!
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by fergie001: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, how you doing bro?
Not fine.....have been angry since watching that video this morning.

I don't discuss the Kanu Sowore thingy, but this one in court today before the Judge is the height of madness and tyranny.

Then, why should we go to court again?
When security operatives can come in and do their biddings.
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by obidark: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Bro let’s wake up, if Falana gets arrested, it will still be thesame old story.

We have to speak up now against all these atrocities as Yorubas. If we continue to keep quiet, they will arrest Falana and the status quo will still remain.

Prof. Osinbajo should intercede coz we still believe in him.

na sowore fvckedup....
why use that word in a democracy....or does he thinks he should have won even before atiku....??

his motives is suspect....

then he meets with a leader of a terrorist group and snap photos....!!

if i was dss,i would watch him closely too....!!
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by fergie001: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

na sowore fvckedup....
why use that word in a democracy....or does he thinks he should have won even before atiku....??

his motives is suspect....

then he meets with a leader of a terrorist group and snap photos....!!

if i was dss,i would watch him closely too....!!
Watch him, but not act that movie in court.

Simply, let him leave the court rather than create a scene. Information also states that he told them, that he will definitely follow them after the suit.... It's all shades of wrong.
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by obidark: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
sowore just ruined his chances of becomin president of nigeria be that....
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by LegendHero(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
fergie001:

Seeing you stand here for what's just irrespective of aomw factors, is good.

This administration has Malami Fashola Osinbajo Ojudu Keyamo etc....

If it was in any other Govt, and they are in court and such happens, would their reactions be silence?

The problem is:/are they talking and buhari isn't listening of they aren't talking at all?

This is annoying to every sane Nigerian.

I think the political class understand Nigeria more than we do.

The opposition are the only ones that can successfully organize a protest coz the Youth of this country already failed.

For you to organize successful protest against the government you need money to organize youth coz most youth will prefer to be in their room than come out. Also, the Keyamos won’t talk because anything they say in the open will still be used against the APC going forward. They see Sowore as their enemy coz he’s trying to ignite the consciousness of Nigerians.

I’m ashamed right now of Fashola, Aregbesola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, and other Yoruba leaders for making this get to this stage. They can intercede in the background to stop this menace even if they don’t want to speak publicly.

Their continued silence without action will mean they are also part of this tyranny!
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by obidark: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
fergie001:

Watch him, but not act that movie in court.

Simply, let him leave the court rather than create a scene. Information also states that he told them, that he will definitely follow them after the suit.... It's all shades of wrong.

do you remember story of jim jones....??
fbi stormed their area and killed many of them....!!

you are a danger to public peace....
dss can play that card when they want and nothing will happen....
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by LegendHero(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
fergie001:

Not fine.....have been angry since watching that video this morning.

I don't discuss the Kanu Sowore thingy, but this one in court today before the Judge is the height of madness and tyranny.

Then, why should we go to court again?
When security operatives can come in and do their biddings.

I think the power of the presidency is too much and it is so sad that I can’t fathom what this nation had become.

Why can’t the Judges ditch the court? Why do we all keep going to the judges when the executive don’t obey court order? Why is the Chief Justice silent when their honor is being demeaned by Buhari? Does the judiciary even have anymore value in this county?

Picking him up in court in that gestapo style is wrong no matter how much anyone tries to justify that action!
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by obidark: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

I think the power of the presidency is too much and it is so sad that I can’t fathom what this nation had become.

Why can’t the Judges ditch the court? Why do we all keep going to the judges when the executive don’t obey court order? Why is the Chief Justice silent when their honor is being demeaned by Buhari? Does the judiciary even have anymore value in this county?

Picking him up in court in that gestapo style is wrong no matter how much anyone tries to justify that action!

funny....nigerians using the word gestapo to describe their own secret service....
Re: Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore by fergie001: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

do you remember story of jim jones....??
fbi stormed their area and killed many of them....!!

you are a danger to public peace....
dss can play that card when they want and nothing will happen....

In a court of law, with proceedings ongoing?
Haba......

How was he threat to anyone? Cyanide or what?

SSS don't need to play any card because whatever it may, they won't obey any judgement.

This is wrong, very wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Will Go Down IPOB Celebrate With Corpse Of Soldiers. / Fayemi: I Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment, Epileptic Power Supply, Others / Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.