Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. (7421 Views)

INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC / BREAKING News: INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko From March 1, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2011
Pls Fellow Nigerians, as Fadira Waziri is on her way out as the EFCC Chairman whom many think didnt do a good job, can you at this point suggest two names of upright Nigerians u think would make a good replacement to head the agency. I will want to suggest Olisa Agbakoba and, oh where are decent Nigerian? Well whom do u suggest?
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Arosa(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
Parry Osayande.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by efisher(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dora Akunyili
Mallam El-Rufai
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by rolchi(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2011
Me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Kulas: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
Buhari or Dora Akunyili
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by xtianh(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
Olisa Agbakuba I like courage as person nd i thnk he is well qualified.,nd i dnt thnk he is affiliated to political party
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by ajadek(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2011
Obj
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Get2go: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2011
dora akunyili
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by marocguy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2011
agbakoba
this other yoruba SAN human rights activist that challenged d last house of reps on d car contract scam,and also recently applied to see FERMA accounts via d new FOI law
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by realchange: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dora Akunyili
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Sunofgod(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
It should be an ex-looter - maybe Cecilia Ibru grin

She has the experience and knows how a looter thinks -  cheesy

But on a serious note, I think the person should be an expert in 'forensic financial investigations'

The person must be an expert in tracking down looted funds wherever or however its been hidden.

The person must also be incorriptable.

If such a person cannot be found, then bring back 'Ribadu'.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by egift(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
Kulas:

Buhari or Dora Akunyili

Buhari have over-grown that. And PDP cannot bear the heat.
El-Rufai is good. I doubt GEJ will like to appear to be rewarding him.

Am with you on Dora. If selected, hope they will allow her to talk and work - her style grin
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by JamesDoe: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2011
EFCC chairman needs to be a serving or retired police officer.

The acting chairman should be confirmed but vetted properly.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dora Akunyili? Is this Amnesia or something?

Have people already forgotten Ekiti debacle that Dora Akunyili was a part of? The Sony-NTA fiasco, The Rebranding-waste-of-our-time? Her efforts in helping HIDE the Yar adua betrayal? The CABAL that never really was? All these are very recent events but I see some have already forgotten all that already.  Later we go begin they claim say these Politicians dey recycle each other, as if say na by magic.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by jamace(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2011
The judiciary is very corrupt. The judges believe in the highest bidder.

By the way, do you know how much Bankole's lawyers charged as fee? As high as the loot in question. sad sad

Judges are our problems in fighting corruption, not EFCC.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by realchange: 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dora akunyili
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by macjive01: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2011
the best person for that job will be sanusi, but will he be willing to relinquish his current position as CBN head for that ?

GEJ needs to coax him to do so, so he could bring back soludo and have effcc under sanusi monitor both the cbn and their regular duty.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by missuzoma: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2011
Dora Akunyili
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by gulfer: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2011
Tafa Balogun or Sunday Ehindero, grin grin grin grin grin grin. That would be the day.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2011
Titi Abubakar
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by aiheanyi: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2011
MALLAM SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI. Relieve him of his CBN duties and make him EFCC chairman
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Afam4eva(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2011
Dora Akunyili
Olisa Agbakoba
Nasir El Rufai
Wole Soyinka
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2011
The list is endless
ohakim
bode george
igbinedion
ibori
audu
obj
odili
alams
ibb
shagari
abubakar

But I wud go for IBB cos I think the man is fearless
IBB for the job
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2011
El rufai can be better
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by pingpong1: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2011
mention Dora and kobo pops up. Wetin the woman do you sef. Kindly make your suggestion.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by honey001(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2011
Alao Akala.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Mkpotu(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2011
Dora Akunyili will be ok, if she will be given all the support.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by tnktosin(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2011
I-go-die
AY
Basket Mouth or
Gordons.
Nigerians are a joke.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by runsgirl: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2011
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by akyus(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2011
If Buhari will agree to work in that capacity then I'll advice Mr President to consider him for the job. The man has got some expendable potentials he feels can change this country and he doesn't want to take to the grave.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by goggs(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2011
James Ibori
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2011
It should be a two year tenure,

First Obasanjo. . . . He will delete all his enemies within the PDP. .(E.g Atiku and co)

Then the other two tenures should be Buhari (Pay-back time b'itches  grin).

Divide and Conquer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Frees Gbenga Daniel, Says Efcc Did Not Follow Due Process. / Lagos To Emerge 13th Largest Economy In Africa By 2014 / The Nine Federating States That Make Up Niger Delta In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.