Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination (5701 Views)

Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) / Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) / Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination by TewMuch: 6:21am On Nov 26, 2010
Now we know how aondoakaa got his degree.:x
Re: Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination by uchdazzle: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2010
nothing is investigated in nigeria till its excess guess dis year many lawyers did runz compared to oda yrs.
dats how our banks wer lending money til it became stupid n dey wer in debt.
dats howoil marketers wer fixing prices til govt could no longer rein dem in.
so i guess dey r investigatin because it was gettin embarassin.
Re: Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2010
CHIMCO:

The standard is still HIGH. Belive me after the investigation the said personal assistant to DG if found guilty Will be dismiss. I ve pass through the system & i know how regid they re. No Nigerian factor.

Which Standard?
Re: Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination by jamace(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2010
Crooked lawyers pass crooked judgements. Flush those i[b]nfant[/b] crooks out now! angry angry
Re: Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination by lordvamon(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2010
nonsense angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination by uche13: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2010
Anyone who has truly gone through the Nigerian Law School knows that the standard is very very high, the system does all within its power to ensure a malpractice free examination, and i can boldly say that the law school is one of the few Nigerian institutions with very high standards. However, there will always be bad eggs within the system who aim at soiling the integrity of the law school. We are informed that its the DG that sets the exam questions himself the morning of the paper therefore its nt surprising that it is his personal assistant who the DG trusts that is responsible for the leakage in the examination question. The fact that this is being investigated goes a long way to prove how clean the system is. Where else will you see judges and san children failing the bar exam. i will rank the law school 80% and i say a big shame to those involved in soiling the schools name and pray they will be brought to book.
Re: Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination by hardbody: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2010
@Uche, I Concur.

When i was being trained for the Bar Final, the Son of the Chief Judge of the State where my University is situated failed consecutively for the period of time allowed and he was sanctioned as appropriate. When last i checked, he had one last chance to try passing teh Bar Final exams and he will be advised to discontinue with the process of qualification (For life).

That is the level of seriousness and frankness that exists in that system. I distrust Nigeria, but i still hold the Legal profession in some level of sanctity. It remains the only profession (as far as i know) where if fraud is proven against a professional, he is disbarred and not allowed to practise anymore.

I am sure this case will be drilled down and the culprits brought to book.
Re: Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination by onimine(f): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
It is true that the standard of the law school is still high especially when compared with instituitions of higher learning in the country but the truth is that over the years corruption has entered the system. I wrote bar exams in 2000 and i experienced a situation where certain persons on a day fixed for a paper i think it was company law were going round asking some questions i mean what we refer to as a problem question and lo and behold,on getting to the hall,those questions came out verbatim with the same names and scenarios . This also happened in criminal procedure.Those who wrote the bar exams in 1999 can also attest to the fact that there was a leakage that year.
Re: Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination by Dhotseal(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2010
This is one of the most disappointing days of my life.
How can the Nigerian Law School be associated with this kind
of rubbish?

While at the NLS Bwari campus, i discovered that the law school was the
only place in the whole Nigeria where sanity rained. It was, and i believe,
still is the greatest institution in Nigeria. Admitted that a disgracefull thing has happened
but i know that the Law School will still maintain its standards.

It pains me that morons who cheated their way through life would come here to
scream 'murder' but i know that no one who's been through that school would ever
talk down on that great institution cos not withstanding the disaster of leakage, i am
confident that the council of legal education/ body of benchers will go for the heads of all who have a hand in the
this mess.
cry MY HEART INDEED BLEEDS FOR MY ALMA MATTER .
Re: Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination by cecegorz(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2010
Wetin lawyers dey do sef    

Lawyers are Liars  grin  grin  grin
Re: Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination by uche13: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2010
something is definently not right here, the new wigs were screened last week and they have started their call today. Im sure this was just a false information.
Re: Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination by jamesugo: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2010
To remedy exam malpractice i Nigeria is difficult.
Teachers are the potential initiators

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Constant Power Till 2015-jeg / Top Ten Strongest Currencies In The World. / See What David Mark Said To APC Senators(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.