Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video (87790 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by excel101(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
sapele914:
Can't you read, before you jump into a misguided opinion like you ipob brothers, he is in Madrid for a climate conference. Your mouth like wasting tax payers money, what is your TIN number?

Jealous rodent his children school in Canada, he has bought a town house of the suburbs of Toronto, no one is deporting them, useless hater like you.
Mr lay reader, after being a good reader but there's one important thing you lack, which is understanding. You better rise and understand the time, because the days are evil.

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by CSTR2: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
These ipob should apply sense, though most don't have.

If you are beating anybody, make sure the person is Igbo, just like amaechi and ikweremadu.

It is not the duty of Igbos to bring sanity to any other parts of Nigeria.

Don't pass your boundary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Centcanada: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:
i dont understand....do this ipobians even know who to attack or not....??
what did ekweremadu did wrong....??

now rotimi....!!??
any ipobian that try to piss me off abroad go hearam....!!

el manno,el manno....!!
they will not do you anything because u re nobody

2 Likes

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Enwhen(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
sapele914:
Can't you read, before you jump into a misguided opinion like you ipob brothers, he is in Madrid for a climate conference. Your mouth like wasting tax payers money, what is your TIN number?

Jealous rodent his children school in Canada, he has bought a town house of the suburbs of Toronto, no one is deporting them, useless hater like you.

Don't worry Nigerians are coming for all of u ... Thieves ....u expect Amaechi to say he went there to save stollen fund ... Where u, e no go beta for all of una , Weds APC or PDP thinder fire u una, very soon ,its not gonna be iPod things , Nigerians will take it up and that will be the end to corruption , enough is enough , our leaders are not God, we are going to take back the power, for the small change wey DSP Agege they share for u na dey shark u, God purnish u well well... idiot.

2 Likes

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by obidark: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Centcanada:
they will not do you anything because u re nobody

tahh....

a hungarian said the same too....
and am still bashin am till today....

come and suffer....
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
kikake:

3096?
Mind you, crude oil in the Niger delta may remain as usual in 3096.

At least, a parasite knows that Biafra shall be restored one day - soon

Biafra will gain Independence in Hell if you don't know what that number means.... Dumbass
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by philasine(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
the ibos are so stupid their behaviour will make them look stupid both at home and abroad, soon every tribe in Nigeria will turn against them and they will cry that of hatred. The only way to push for independence is not by violent rather by dialogue. they should not touch any ijaw man if they do we will have no choice than to pour our hanger on them, we the ijaws are already waiting a day to teach them a bitter lesson

2 Likes

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by obidark: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
philasine:
the ibos are so stupid their behaviour will make them look stupid both at home and abroad, soon every tribe in Nigeria will turn against them and they will cry that of hatred. The only way to push for independence is not by violent rather by dialogue. they should not touch any ijaw man if they do we will have no choice than to pour our hanger on them, we the ijaws are already waiting a day to teach them a bitter lesson

i dont know too....people are startin to notice them....
i remember when i last tried to defend them and i was bashed from every direction.... undecided undecided
insane....!!

even in europe,its all about igbos that,igbos this....

defendin them is realy gettin dangerous.... undecided undecided
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Cajal(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
sapele914:

..stop arguing with fools brother
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Sniper101(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Audio Attack grin
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by obidark: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Cajal:
..stop arguing with fools brother

imagine a white morafer comin in my face and complaining about igbos.... undecided undecided

drugs addicted morafer....
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by obidark: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
south south and south east is not toghether....!!

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by InvertedHammer: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
/
Why are they harassing government officials?

The morons they think they are fighting for back home do not want to lift a finger. They only come online to rant and vent. If Buhari wants to squeeze water out of their balls, he has my support.

Why bother?
\
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Enemyofpeace: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Did they beat him very well? cheesy grin cheesy
he was beated very well, I washed it on CNN and shame catch me for am. Next is el rufai

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by executive12: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

now rotimi....!!??

el manno,el manno....!!

Empty chest beating.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by victorazyvictor(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

now rotimi....!!??

el manno,el manno....!!

Ekweremadu sold out, those guys collected cash from FG.

Rotimi deserved worse than this.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Expert17: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Germi9:
Beat anybody beatable..even the Northerners beat them all

U can be beating urself.....but DNT try to touch any Northerner oooo.....
If not SUYA go many oooo for east
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Expert17: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Cantonese:

What a pity! At your age you cannot write simple English. Was that "president" that you spelt as "prececent"?.

When you were sent to school I guess you would run away from school during classes to work either as a vulcaniser or an Eleran. Infact you might have been chasing drivers to be their conductor.

No Igbo man will waste his time to respond to you. MUNTULA.

U got his message clearly,.... We r not doing SPELLING competition........

U are just PAINED by the truth grin grin grin grin
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by noisy45(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
philasine:

Mumu man, local gin drinkers grin

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Emmanes: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Amstupid:
This morning I saw some group of people Surrounding a bus conductor shouting give me my change , I joined them and shouted Oga Give me my own change na , I collected #450 and went my way , wetin concern me grin
lol oboy u don tay for dis kind business oo.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
looting our common wealth to send their children abroad , foolish blood thirsting politicians killing us in the name of rigging election.

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by johnisaola(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Let the idiots igbo kill themselves, watin concern me,,we will countiue ruling the fools
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by ChristineC: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
shame his head wasn't broken sad
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by hurryup123(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
obidark:

now rotimi....!!??

el manno,el manno....!!
see

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by sweetgala(m): 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dedetwo:

If anybody is moronically misguided, it is you sir for referencing climate conference. May I ask for what instance should dumbass Nigerians worry about climate talk less the so-called climate change? Basic life necessities are dream to Nigerians yet these ninnies from Nigeria are flocking to European nations waste resources in the silly name of climate conference.

In your illiterate mind Nigeria doesn't have to worry about climate change. Yet it has been reported that just behind the Amazon and the Antarctic the region is the most to be affected by global warming. We are already seeing tg impact with record droughts over the past decade, we've seen a shrinkage of the lake Chad a reasource that provides jobs and irrigation to 3 countries greatly reduced.

In Lagos there was record rainfall this year 2019… we've seen a higher reoccurrence of floods all through Nigeria.

Global warming is a problem we should take extremely seriously. The last time there was an issue with global temperature changes the humans had not come to dominate this planet the way we now do. If we don't address it now we could all well find ourselves going extinct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Cossybob(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
johnisaola:
Let the idiots igbo kill themselves, watin concern me,,we will countiue ruling the fools

Maybe you want someone to clap for you... Oya, i have clapped... Opor wink wink
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lamanii22:
Why does this man have a Yoruba name In his name(s)...
He is an afonja bastard

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Dedetwo(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
johnisaola:
I never fools like igbo in this country at all they are not united, but looking to bee precedent, some idiots among them looking for so call biafra, is this not madness

You are as good as your construct of grammar. Do you mean president?

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
sapele914:

if you are not foolish is he the one that is suppose to attend the meeting.. This serves him right if they believe we can’t touch them here in Nigeria then we will touch them outside thanks to the Biafrians
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by richie240: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
semyman:
And someone will tell me that they are not terrorists?
No o. They are a 'harmless' organization.
Few days ago two top ranking law enforcement officers were killed by this 'peaceful' organization.
Issokay
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Dedetwo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
sweetgala:

In your illiterate mind Nigeria doesn't have to worry about climate change. Yet it has been reported that just behind the Amazon and the Antarctic the region is the most to be affected by global warming. We are already seeing tg impact with record droughts over the past decade, we've seen a shrinkage of the lake Chad a reasource that provides jobs and irrigation to 3 countries greatly reduced.

In Lagos there was record rainfall this year 2019… we've seen a higher reoccurrence of floods all through Nigeria.

Global warming is a problem we should take extremely seriously. The last time there was an issue with global temperature changes the humans had not come to dominate this planet the way we now do. If we don't address it now we could all well find ourselves going extinct

You do not deserve a reply. It is unfortunate you do not know the meaning of a thing as simple illiterate. One wonder if you can understand something as ominous as climate change. I guess your goofy does not let you know that climate is naturally a subject of change. Drought is as old as bible and happen at any time. I guess the 1986 in Lagos is not a record one. What a dumbass fool.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Clickairtravels: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kapilta:
ha, but you people said Sowore could do that protest because he wasn't born a coward now abi why are you now associating him with me again you primitive fellow grin is there something i'm not getting.

And you are right, ipob is a blood thing, python must have to swallow and lick blood anytime it come around to dance grin

Sowore was and is never one of us cos we protect our own and will not hesitate to reprimand our own if need be.. If you doubt be go and ask joe yoruba-kwe cos we don't take nonsense.. As for Python one day it will feed king cobra with its own meat.. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.