Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. (1860 Views)

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark / Dogara: Nigeria’s Major Problem Not Corruption But Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by dignity33: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2019
Yes he is corrupt just like bigwig politicians in Nigeria but his jail is all about 2023 presidential tussle not about being corrupt as we may see it. Is all about him being the only politician bigwig in south East that may be acceptable to North although he will be out but the power behind his sentence is to make him exconvict. I don't want to mention name here.
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by Commentor: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2019
So the court should have acquitted him because of 2023.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by Abdul05: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2019
Mr op, if anyone's to blame,it is the hausana/yoruba in APC chai
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by Okpoko1: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by texazzpete(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:
Yes he is corrupt just like bigwig politicians in Nigeria but his jail is all about 2023 presidential tussle not about being corrupt as we may see it. Is all about him being the only politician bigwig in south East that may be acceptable to North although he will be out but the power behind his sentence is to make him exconvict. I don't want to mention name here.

If you think Orji Uzor Kalu had a chance in hell of becoming President, you have to be delusional.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by helinues: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2019
The most confused set of people..

They always blame everybody for their misfortunes except themselves

Why not blame Yoruba as usual?

Nonsense and ingredients

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by Solsix(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:
Orji uzor kalu is just a pon in the game of chess
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by dignity33: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2019
Commentor:
not at all but don't you think he would have show an easy exit just like others in Buhari inner circle if not about 2023, you all know that our judicial system has been cowed by PMB
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by Commentor: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2019
Solsix:

Orji uzor kalu is just a pon in the game of chess

OUK is just a criminal that was convicted of his crime.

Ask Dariye.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by Commentor: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:
not at all but don't you think he would have show an easy exit just like others in Buhari inner circle if not about 2023, you all know that our judicial system has been cowed by PMB

So he was not guilty?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by Solsix(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Commentor:

Ask Dariye.
Agreed, which past governor is not a criminal??
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by dignity33: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Commentor:

So he was not guilty?
I'm not God who passed judgement we know many institution of our government are corrupt even our so called justice system and can be easily compromised by those bigwig politician for selfish Interest.
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by Commentor: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:
I'm not God who passed judgement we know many institution of our government are corrupt even our so called justice system and can be easily compromised by those bigwig politician for selfish Interest.

Why are you bringing the justice system to disrepute simply because they found OUK guilty?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by Commentor: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2019
Solsix:

Agreed, which past governor is not a criminal??

I dont know.

But since OUK was in court for many years, and eventually found guilty, all I can say is that it was well worth it.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by dignity33: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2019
helinues:
The most confused set of people..

They always blame everybody for their misfortunes except themselves

Why not blame Yoruba as usual?

Nonsense and ingredients
sorry if it pain you but Igbo are the only tribe in Nigeria who don't protect evil one's in their mix, is the history of igbo the problem we have in Nigeria is sentiment of the way things are done to favour some tribe at the expense of others .
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by helinues: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:
sorry if it pain you but Igbo are the only tribe in Nigeria who don't protect evil one's in their mix, is the history of igbo the problem we have in Nigeria is sentiment of the way things are done to favour some tribe at the expense of others .

Is that why Ikpeazu won his re-election convincingly even for the facts that he and Kanu are from state states?

Comot dignity from your moniker cos you don't have an atom of it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by dignity33: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2019
helinues:

Is that why Ikpeazu won his re-election convincingly even for the facts that he and Kanu are from state states?
No Election in Nigeria
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by helinues: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:
No Election in Nigeria

Yet you claimed Igbo dont support evil.. You mean the electorates were from Sokoto and Ekiti state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2019
Op is very wicked so you want to technically kill every idea of pardoning that thief and criminal parading himself
as ex gov

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by dignity33: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2019
helinues:

Yet you claimed Igbo dont support evil.. You mean the electorates were from Sokoto and Ekiti state?
don't be childish no one want to die for this useless country all because of protecting her vote in the presence of Armed thugs that work for politician.
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by Okpoko1: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

I dont know.

But since OUK was in court for many years, and eventually found guilty, all I can say is that it was well worth it.
[/s]
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by helinues: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:
don't be childish no one want to die for this useless country all because of protecting her vote in the presence of Armed thugs that work for politician.

You are incoherent.. NL is not a place to dish out lies without having strong back up.. May be you should go and learn more..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by fergie001: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2019
Threads like this really do upset me.

All Abians where he governed are happy, because they know he even stole more than that.

The only anger Abians have presently is that his successor hasn't joined him yet, and you are talking about a 2023 no o-one knows if he will or will not be alive.

Please, take away this theory.

OUK's incarceration is a very welcome development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by heniford2: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:
i sense it but some of our igbo brother will not understand OUK joined APC for a reason which first senator then presidency i feel that its just a game tool to rubbish him but lets watch how it goes.
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by slimfit1(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2019
Apkabio prepare to join Kanu. Clearly these people don't know Hausa man they will smile with you till they put a knife on your neck. All the people convicted are Christians once the Muslims build a mosque the law doesn't recognize their crimes.
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by dignity33: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2019
fergie001:
Threads like this really do upset me.

All Abians where he governed are happy, because they know he even stole more than that.

The only anger Abians have presently is that his successor hasn't joined him yet, and you are talking about a 2023 no o-one knows if he will or will not be alive.

Please, take away this theory.

OUK's incarceration is a very welcome development.
yes is a very welcome development but just want you to know that is not done in a good faith. I know igbos like to called a spade a spade that is why many igbos politician will be jail on this there so called selfish corruption fight. They should start also returning what a ever the court forfeit to state Government not Buhari family as in the name of FG.
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by fergie001: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:
yes is a very welcome development but just want you to know that is not done in a good faith. I know igbos like to called a spade a spade that is why many igbos politician will be jail on this there so called selfish corruption fight. They should start also returning what a ever the court forfeit to state Government not Buhari family as in the name of FG.
They will......the State writes, then they forfeit.

OUK birthed the rot in Abia State today, so I have no sympathies for him. I would have wanted life imprisonment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by Okpoko1: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
[/s]
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by Okpoko1: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Ask Dariye.
[/s]
[s]
Commentor:

So he was not guilty?
[/s]
Re: Orji Kalu Jail Was About 2023 Not Corruption But Will Get Presidential Pardon. by mrvitalis(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2019
Commentor:

Ask Dariye.
Goje nko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Threatens Dr. Pantami In New Video / Tinubu Speaks On COVID-19, Says We Don't Have Enough Hospital Spaces (video) / #buhariresign Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.