Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,142 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully (30130 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Coldie(m): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Shut up Spanish police protected him from getting his skull properly cracked and you are here talking rubbish, why didn't he face them squarely alone with his "hot ikwerre blood" idiot. Rivers is Biafra and Biafra is Rivers so Amaechi can be beating for embezzling the money of Rivers State people of Biafra land. Go home biarch!!!
Let rivers people beat there leaders not u.

You are not from rivers
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by greatermeme: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
azimo:
stupid fool if you can debate me for thirty minutes I know you are learned
That's a blatant fool! Why do you want to debate with a fool?
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
azimo:

Debate you? How? I am not getting it. Half-baked illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Advocate500: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Liepod on the beat, I knew if they had gotten close to ameachi the internet wouldnt be this silent with the braggarts chestbeating dunce making noise

internet worriors, can ur fearful tribe showe little courage and challenge ur oppressors 4 one's?
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Advocate500: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Taba21:

Once the Deltan peoples declare them out of their region they will learn the part two of Palestine
zomby start the declaration if u won't be the first to go down .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by greatermeme: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
gaetano:

This MISCREANT all of you have been over using lately, it's like you guys just newly learnt that term.
If Ipob is a group of miscreants, they would have been chased out of Europe, US and the rest of the civilized world! An illiterate man (Buhari) pronounced IPOB a terrorist group, Nigerian fools toed in that line! Illiteracy is the bane of Nigeria's problem!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by obidark: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
donjahsy:
Taa mechie onu there. Anu

it will happen....i dont feel no connections with igbos....
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by greatermeme: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
gaetano:

Try and be happy for once in your life. Trust me, you'll age well. wink
true talk!
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Okay, i think the beating was not enough, let him try and come back to spain again. if he is not Afraid
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by VulgarLee(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Taba21:

Once the Deltan peoples declare them out of their region they will learn the part two of Palestine
Street urchin spotted
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Pacesetter123(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

protest between who and who? Ikwere vs Igbo? what's the difference ?
Ask him weda Ikwere is not Igbo.How does de name Ameachi sound in his ear?So who will massacre who? De same brother's?
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Pat081: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
You may not b luck next time ooo just b looking at ur back ,ROTIMI
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Dedetwo(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
wwwihy:
The minister of transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has disputed the claim by the Indigenous People of Biafra that he was beaten in Madrid, Spain.

The former governor of Rivers State said the Spanish policemen protected him from the “misinformed miscreants”.

The spokesman of IPOB, Emma Powerful in a statement made available to Vanguard Friday stated the group beat the minister and that the action is in alliance with the order given by IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

In the statement made available to the media on Saturday, Amaechi denouncement reads in part;

“We must clarify that in the incident of the attack yesterday on the Minister in Madrid, where Amaechi was part of the official Nigerian government delegation to the United Nations (UN) climate change conference (COP25), IPOB members did not “beat”, physically assault or cause any bodily harm to the honourable Minister.”

The statement stated the IPOB members intention was to beat up the minister and inflict harms on him or worse but their evil plot was foiled, thanks to the timely intervention of the Spanish policemen.

“But their violent evil plot failed woefully due to the dexterity of Amaechi to resist them, protect and defend himself, and the prompt intervention of the Spanish police who repelled the motley crowd of misguided attackers. Even the video circulated online by the attackers confirmed this much.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/i-was-not-beaten-in-spain-ipob-evil-plot-failed-woefully-%e2%80%95-amaechi/

Why long grammar when one word, "ran" could have been very explanatory? The dude ran for his dear life. I really give him kudos for the use of his feet.
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Dedetwo(m): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
wwwihy:
IPOB, supporters and sympathisers are misinformed miscreants

I guess it takes one miscreant to recognize another.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by TemmyT002(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
raker300:
Amechi was the one that said we should stone our leaders if they don’t perform...

Why the fuss then?

Hahahaha
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Dedetwo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
sapele914:
Who is them, faceless Cowards?

Are you this dull? Nobody wore a face mask on the clip that showed the saga between IPOB and Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by technicallyrich(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Coldie:
Amaechi blood still dae hot.

Abi ipob want try Rivers man, ikwerre blood for that matter, ipob should be rest assured that by doing this there next protest in Rivers state might lead to a massacre
what do you mean by that.mind you i know so many none igbos supporting biafra in ss expecially ijaws and akwa ibomites.
Now will ikwere misbehave with ijaws or annang people.
All the cults in rivers are headed by ijaws.
Iceland and vikings king iteka
deygbam isari who also supporyts biafra.
Mind you ikwere are simply igbos and they know it.for isokpo people migrated from imo state.
I am ijaw too and i support biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Next time IPOB will open your head for you. With your blood flowing on the ground.
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by galaxy2020(m): 12:06am On Dec 08, 2019
I for like make them blow that him bolonbolo belle...
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 08, 2019
wwwihy:
IPOB, supporters and sympathisers are misinformed miscreants

Onuku
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by MadCow1: 1:03am On Dec 08, 2019
raker300:
Amechi was the one that said we should stone our leaders if they don’t perform...

Why the fuss then?

He is one of the few performing ministers to be honest.
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by executive12: 1:17am On Dec 08, 2019
Narrow escape then. They will still get you and beat some sense into you.
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by sencekompis: 2:00am On Dec 08, 2019
DON'T WORRY NAAA next time we shall see
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by jahsharon: 2:33am On Dec 08, 2019
raker300:

Why the fuss then?

But he has performed. He completed the Kaduna-Abuja Railway and even extended it to the airport which wasn't part of the original design. He completed the 30 years abandoned Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway. He is almost completing the most important Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway. So, he has performed.

But mind you, he will never build a Railway in the Eastern corridor. Go and meet Goatluck, Obasanjo and Atikuchukwu for your Railway. You cannot work in UBA and go and ask for salary in GTB.
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by jonnyjustcome22: 5:46am On Dec 08, 2019
If a person is beaten 6 time and he claim only one hit him the remaining 5 beaten is on his body.
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Royalfurnitures: 5:58am On Dec 08, 2019
I'm sure you got a warm welcome from them

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 08, 2019
wwwihy:
The minister of transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has disputed the claim by the Indigenous People of Biafra that he was beaten in Madrid, Spain.

The former governor of Rivers State said the Spanish policemen protected him from the “misinformed miscreants”.

The spokesman of IPOB, Emma Powerful in a statement made available to Vanguard Friday stated the group beat the minister and that the action is in alliance with the order given by IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

In the statement made available to the media on Saturday, Amaechi denouncement reads in part;

“We must clarify that in the incident of the attack yesterday on the Minister in Madrid, where Amaechi was part of the official Nigerian government delegation to the United Nations (UN) climate change conference (COP25), IPOB members did not “beat”, physically assault or cause any bodily harm to the honourable Minister.”

The statement stated the IPOB members intention was to beat up the minister and inflict harms on him or worse but their evil plot was foiled, thanks to the timely intervention of the Spanish policemen.

“But their violent evil plot failed woefully due to the dexterity of Amaechi to resist them, protect and defend himself, and the prompt intervention of the Spanish police who repelled the motley crowd of misguided attackers. Even the video circulated online by the attackers confirmed this much.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/i-was-not-beaten-in-spain-ipob-evil-plot-failed-woefully-%e2%80%95-amaechi/

Why won't these miscreants branded IPOB get a life.
Must they visit the frustration of their inferiority complex on Nigerians.?
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Goddyj(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by alexola20(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by 9jabull: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Amechi don't worry, IPOB will meet you again, this time no escape root for you. That his mouth he use to say that he defended him self will be shattered.
Anu gbala taa, echi Bu nta.
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Jaapu: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2019
azimo:

Misinformed miscreant wants to debate. Is it on your misinformation or being a miscreant? grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2019
to the mod that banned me for long, you need to visit hospital for medical check up. It's likely you're not ok, pls visit the hospital for confirmation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party / With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.