Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group (43589 Views)

Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by mystery22: 1:09am On Apr 30, 2020
OgaBuhari:
please let your nonsense stop at Rivers and your igbos state.

don't dare drag your nonentity to Delta State.
I'm from Asaba and I'm Anioma by tribe.
Igbos do not exists after the River Niger at Onitsha..
Any igbo u see in Delta are settlers and not indigenes..
there are no indigenous Igbos in Delta.
be warned!!!
afonja on the beat,why are you so ashamed of you skull mining tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 06, 2020
chrisxxx:

Bros please stop this nonsense. Your Ibo people were on a colonization drive against the Niger Deltans before the war. The Ikwerres had been suppressed and their identity almost changed. It was not only them. Your Ibo influences spread even to far away Calabar Area. Ibo language was taught compulsorily in school.
Your influence was not only felt in south but also in far away north and west.
The mistake of your overzealous tribe in engaging in war caused you people to lose all even your conquered territory Ikwerreland.
Bros please don't provoke Ikwerre people with this history please.

You see how deluded and confused you are. Even the Willink commission report stated that all the allegations against igbos were highly unfounded and without proof and they stated that at no point was igbo introduced in schools and igbos never conquered any Ikwerre land because that area was part of igbo land even acknowledged by the Willink's report

2 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by fallout87: 3:42am On Jul 06, 2020
alfasexy:
If Ikwere is not Igbo, why do they insist on speaking Igbo?

If you are not English, why do you insist on speaking English?

This is how you are reasoning.
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by chrisxxx(m): 3:47am On Jul 06, 2020
obynzo:

You see how deluded and confused you are. Even the Willink commission report stated that all the allegations against igbos were highly unfounded and without proof and they stated that at no point was igbo introduced in schools and igbos never conquered any Ikwerre land because that area was part of igbo land even acknowledged by the Willink's report
A question for your conscience at this age is Ikwerre Land Igbo land?
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by IJOBA2: 3:58am On Jul 06, 2020
allcomage:
While dike oha?It should have been rDIKE rOHA. Because dike oha is Igbo na.
ABI RUMUDIKE RUMUOHAgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2020
chrisxxx:

A question for your conscience at this age is Ikwerre Land Igbo land?

Oga go and read the Willink's report and be cured of your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by chrisxxx(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2020
obynzo:

Oga go and read the Willink's report and be cured of your ignorance
Will you also call Willink's report an infallible document? Is it a Bible?
Who represented Ikwerre people in that report?
If Ikwerre Land is your land please come and have it amd help us out with another place.
Our language you say is your language.
Our land u say is your land.
Please define us to end all this. Thanks
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 19, 2020
chrisxxx:

Will you also call Willink's report an infallible document? Is it a Bible?
Who represented Ikwerre people in that report?
If Ikwerre Land is your land please come and have it amd help us out with another place.
Our language you say is your language.
Our land u say is your land.
Please define us to end all this. Thanks

Oga don't be foolish. The Willink's commission was set up to hear the complaints from so called minorities. They listened to people who brought up complaints so stop all this posturing abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by chrisxxx(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2020
obynzo:

Oga don't be foolish. The Willink's commission was set up to hear the complaints from so called minorities. They listened to people who brought up complaints so stop all this posturing abeg.
There is no way I can be what you are. I mean being foolish. Please you have monopoly of foolishness and there is no contention.
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
chrisxxx:

There is no way I can be what you are. I mean being foolish. Please you have monopoly of foolishness and there is no contention.

You are really very foolish judging from your response. Internet troll
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by chrisxxx(m): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2020
obynzo:

You are really very foolish judging from your response. Internet troll
I repeat once again, you have monopoly of foolishness. There is no contention about it. Please dwell in it as I lack the vim of piggery contention with you.
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
chrisxxx:

I repeat once again, you have monopoly of foolishness. There is no contention about it. Please dwell in it as I lack the vim of piggery contention with you.

You are simply a lost soul with no atom of wisdom thinking you are wise. Oga you have simply demonstrated how much of a simpleton you are
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by chrisxxx(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
obynzo:

You are simply a lost soul with no atom of wisdom thinking you are wise. Oga you have simply demonstrated how much of a simpleton you are
Your knowledge of discernment is infinitesimal and hence shallow to adjudge sagaciously.
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
chrisxxx:

Your knowledge of discernment is infinitesimal and hence shallow to adjudge sagaciously.

Oyiwo!!!

nde guru akwukwo....book Dem.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by meccuno: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
fallout87:

If you are not English, why do you insist on speaking English?

This is how you are reasoning.
is english your native language? is this just foolishness or lunacy?
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Thorondor: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
OgaBuhari:
please let your nonsense stop at Rivers and your igbos state.

don't dare drag your nonentity to Delta State.
I'm from Asaba and I'm Anioma by tribe.
Igbos do not exists after the River Niger at Onitsha..
Any igbo u see in Delta are settlers and not indigenes..
there are no indigenous Igbos in Delta.
be warned!!!

You are from Asaba and not an Igbo man, but your king Chike edozie is a proud Igbo man.
How is an Igbo man reigning over you? Abi you nwa oru?
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by gidgiddy: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Thorondor:

You are from Asaba and not an Igbo man, but your king Chike edozie is a proud Igbo man.
How is an Igbo man reigning over you? Abi you nwa oru?

True

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike / Abba Kyari Tried To Clean Up Nigeria, Says The Economist Of London / Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.