Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group (43563 Views)

Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

I was expecting your stupidity here as usual you didn't disappoint, anu I hope you are aware Wike is one of Igbo elites that supported to be appointed as the President of Ohaneze Ndigbo and he appointed Hon. Igochukwu Okparanma from Ikwere to represent Igbos in Rivers state, your stupidity only ends here.

If you are with your senses intact...You won't rush out to disgrace and embarrass yourself..

Education is key to every understanding.

Meanwhile this is the exact words of Wike

"I accepted this honour because when I look back from where we are coming from, I am a proud Ikwerre man. I am a Rivers man, but I am come from the Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality", he said.

Two captains can't be on same ship...Two ethnicities is a conflict....

Next read this message before screenshoting scraps you see in Google.

I have never seen words like DIKNE OHNA..

A good intellectual develops their own language not banking on existing language to bastardized it..

Your Journalism is really called to question this moment young man.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Masterclass32: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2019
How some people lie to themselves is amazing. You speak Igbo, dress Igbo, write Igbo yet claim you aren't Igbo.

If that's the path you've chosen, its good.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2019
helinues:

Se you no dey hear word Ni? Have i ever complained if you quote my comments?

Stop mentioning on irrelevant comments of yours.. Is that too hard to ask?

You are irritating jor
So you don't love me anymore

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2019
imiski:
Na by force we say we no wan be Ibo why can't you people just let us be. It's annoying.
Bros Ikwerre will remain Igbo till the end of time grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't want to go blunt but this is the highest nonsense I have just read today.

Ikwerre is not Igbo and Igbo can't be Ikwerre..

Let me repeat the last sentence...Igbo can't be Ikwerre..

You guys really need to check what you writing sometimes and read meaning to it..

Igbos can't be Ikwerre.

You can repeat it 7 billion times sef grin
But Ikwerre remains Igbo.

Greetings to Dike Oha Nyesom Nwike grin

Igbo amaka.
South-south amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues greenback metaphysical

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2019
hammerU:
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL THE IKWERE TO STOP CORRUPTING THE IGBO LANGUAGE WITH BAD SPELLING.

IF DEY CANNOT SPELL, THEY SHOULD AS THOSE THAT CAN, TO SPELL FOR THEM.

HOW DID DIKE OHA END UP DIKNE OHNA?

IS THE BIAFRA WAR NOT LONG PAST, Y ARE THEY STILL DISGUISING THEIR IGBO?

At least there is so much sense in your post...

3 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2019
imiski:
Na by force we say we no wan be Ibo why can't you people just let us be. It's annoying.

Young man direct your message to who you quote and remove Igbo from any trash.

Nobody gives a damn about Ikwerre or who they are.

Are they better than me...No.

please direct your message to who you quoting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2019
immhotep:
You can repeat it 7 billion times sef grin But Ikwerre remains Igbo.
Greetings to Dike Oha Nyesom Nwike grin
Igbo amaka. South-south amaka.
Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues greenback metaphysical

I am not Interested with whatever nonsense you writing from Enugu state.
I simply corrected a heavy blunder.

Igbos can't be Ikwerre.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2019
Danzakidakura:
you will Pretend as if you didnt see your brothers comments above. They are trying to create division in Igbo lands with their ikwerre brothers, I swear yorubas are pigs and they want to drag everybody to the gutter with them. But little did they know that we dont all belong to dirt like them.

Stick to the message and stop looking for Imaginary enemies that doesn't exist.

You only see them because you Imagine them.

The post is clear and straight from the message.

Calling Afonja or something like that is just inferiority complex...

Running when no one is pursuing you...

8 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2019
pazienza:
Please my people should let this slide.
Ikwerre is not Igbo. They are Bini people whose inferiority complex plagued Bini ancestors abandoned their Bini language for Igbo language, which they corrupted and continue to mutilate in the name of forming "Ikwerre language".

These people know they are Bini people. Bini people still exist and Bini language is not a dead language, it's still spoken in Edo state. Instead of disfiguring precious Igbo language in the name of Ikwerre language, why can't Ogbakor(yet another Igbo word) Ikwerre go to University of Bini and employ Bini language lecturers to come to Uniport and teach them Bini language? The Bini language taught Ikwerre professors can then organize workshops and seminars to teach Ikwerre teachers Bini language. The Ikwerre teachers can then be sent to rural villages and communities of Ikwerre to teach the people Bini language, the language of their wandering ancestors.

If this is done, in ten years Ikwerrre would have returned to her original Bini language and stop disfiguring Igbo language. Ogini di. How can they mutilate our beautiful Igbo language like this?
Which one is Dikne, Ohna, Iwhurnohna, instead of Dike, Oha, Ihuoha? What sort of insult is this?
And I hope when they complete this complete reversal to Bini language, they will look for a new Bini name for their ethnic group, as both Ikwerre and Ihu-oha( mutilated to Iwhuruohna), Ogbakor( Igbo word for gathering) are obviously Igbo language derived.

These Bini people should mind themselves. And please Igbos claiming these confused lots should stop it already, you guys are disgracing us. angry

Wonderful piece.....

Those claiming them are disgracing themselves not Igbos.

How can someone bring a language and disfigure to the last and people are here claiming rubbish.

We have scholars who has created languages, there learned men and women should do so.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Anambralstson: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I e.

Ngwa is what?

Wike was among Igbo elites that supported Nnia Nwodo to be appointed as Ohaneze Ndigbo and Igbo Rivers are well represented in Ohaneze Ndi Igbo, pictures below is Ohaneze president Nwodo after he was appointed to lead Igbo group him and his executives visited Wike in government house Port Harcourt

7 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2019
helinues:

I can now confirmed average of you yeasterners are born to be a troller.. 80% of trollers on NL are from your region..

Will you die if you don't mention me?

Too bad and shameful

Can you now get a Bleep out of my mentions for once.

Yeye thing
Preach love grin

5 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I am not Interested with whatever nonsense you writing from Enugu state.

I simply corrected a heavy blunder.

Igbos can't be Ikwerre.
Here is Rotimi Amaechi hustling to claim his Igbo heritage. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriYzb61PEM

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues greenback metaphysical imiski

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by otokx(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2019
Masterclass32:
How some people lie to themselves is amazing. You speak Igbo, dress Igbo, write Igbo yet claim you aren't Igbo.

If that's the path you've chosen, its good.

Is this the real definition of a Nigerian?
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by pazienza(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Wonderful piece.....

Those claiming them are disgracing themselves not Igbos.

How can someone bring a language and disfigure to the last and people are here claiming rubbish.

We have scholars who has created languages, there learned men and women should do so.

They don't have to create any new language from scratch, they already claimed to be Bini descendants who lost their Bini language due to contact with Igbos.
All they need do is to relearn Bini language. This is not hard, it will give them group esteem than this embarrassing and annoying mutilation of Igbo language they are currently engaging in.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2019
pazienza:

They don't have to create any new language from scratch, they already claimed to be Bini descendants who lost their Bini language.
A they need do is to relearn Bini language. This is not hard, it will give them group esteem than this embarrassing and annoying mutilation of Igbo language they are currently engaging in.

imiski will not like this grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2019
immhotep:
Here is Rotimi Amaechi hustling to claim his Igbo heritage. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriYzb61PEM

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues greenback metaphysical imiski

When you done with herdsmen ravaging your state...
Then come back for a serious talk...

1 Like

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

When you done with herdsmen ravaging your state...

Then come back for a serious talk...
Fear of IPOB no let herdsmen act again grin

9 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2019
immhotep:
Fear of IPOB no let herdsmen act again grin
Done...
Let the killing continue
Until you put your house in order.... Nothingelse

Next
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by iSlayer: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2019
Look at how one bastard just disfigured our language. Dikne Ohna. The people doing these will know no good in life.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Done...

Let the killing continue

Until you put your house in order.... Nothingelse

Next
Sambisa is waiting for your interventiongrin

Igbo amaka.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by helinues: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2019
immhotep:

Preach love grin

Mentioning someone on your nonsensical comments is love even upon warning you to stop right?

Something is wrong with you.

Nonsense
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2019
helinues:

Mentioning someone on your nonsensical comments is love right?

Something is wrong with you.

Nonsense
Yes we usually mention those we love grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ngwa is what?

Wike was among Igbo elites that supported Nnia Nwodo to be appointed as Ohaneze Ndigbo and Igbo Rivers are well represented in Ohaneze Ndi Igbo, pictures below is Ohaneze president Nwodo after he was appointed to lead Igbo group him and his executives visited Wike in government house Port Harcourt

I don't write people history for them.

Chinua Achebe in his wisdom was totally against that...... Ikwerre is in the right position to write their history not you..

Achebe heavily wrote against the white in trying to describe African and her culture...

Unless you now the hunter gunning the hunted....When they realize it will be a backlash...

No Justification to the message above and clearly written.

1 Like

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't write people history for them.

Chinua Achebe in his wisdom was totally against that...... Ikwerre is in the right position to write their history not you..

Achebe heavily wrote against the white in trying to describe African and her culture...

Unless you now the hunter gunning the hunted....When they realize it will be a backlash...

No Justification to the message above and clearly written.

Guy calm down.
Ikwerre is indistinguishable from Igbo grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2019
immhotep:
Sambisa is waiting for your interventiongrin

Igbo amaka.
Next...
No wonder you guys continue chasing shadows.
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Next...

No wonder you guys continue chasing shadows.
Why did you Dodge the video of Rotimi Amaechi claiming his Igbo heritage?

7 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2019
immhotep:

Guy calm down.
Ikwerre is indistinguishable from Igbo grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

At this moment stop quoting me because I don't want to go blunt..

These are the reason herdsmen are intimidating you guys there and all you will continue to do is to shout and look for who to join una to fight...

Please and please don't quote me with unnecessary comment any longer.
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

At this moment stop quoting me because I don't want to go blunt..

These are the reason herdsmen are intimidating you guys there and all you will continue to do is to shout and look for who to join una to fight...

Please and please don't quote me with unnecessary comment any longer.
Reject sai babarism grin

Cc lzaa sarrki

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Governor Bala Mohammed Hospitalised In London / Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team To Challenge Presidential Election Result / Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.