Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies (6919 Views)

Relationship Question / Relationship Question / #mindthoughts Answer This Relationship Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by victorian(f): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Op, if you be a Great chef!

I'm not turned on. I'm a wonderful cook myself.
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
onwuakpachris:
if cooking nd cleaning is what turns most southy ladies on in a man.. then pls don't bother looking 4 d southy wife I told u 2 find 4 me..I'm not doing again..at least no matter how dramatic naija ladies are..they still enjoy cooking 4 their man...cus we naija men love our meals served with some respect..cus 2 put food on d table in ds jungle of a country is not a child's play o.. grin..in fact a guy that loves cooking is a major turnoff 4 most naija ladies...they see it as weakness...
how can having sense be a weakness??Girls are strange
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nat404: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
victorian:

What if it was the other way round, a tall dark althletic very handsome rich looking guy, walk towards your babe and ask her same question, can I see you for a minute? And she looked at u, whispered excuse me and follow the guy
How will u feel?

Cause it's easy feeling fly thinking about yourself alone.

How will u feel o??
Not a problem. I will feel good because she's attractive and of course, will ask her to go meet the guy. But she probably wouldn't go. cheesy
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nat404:
Not a problem. I will feel good because she's attractive and of course, will ask her to go meet the guy. But she probably wouldn't go. cheesy
this is one hell of a lie....we are insecure by nature

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Michellekabod2:
maid/househelp
what if he can't afford them
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nat404: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
ALABACONNECT:
You, not me. I am not exclusive to one woman.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Martinez39(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
ubunja:
yep. Guys never used to separate "being special to a girl" and "turning a girl on".
Gents are getting wise to the game.
Your experience, power of observation, and knowledge in these matters are lofty and impressive. I hail!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nat404:
You, not me. I am not exclusive to one woman.
grin cheesy..BAba for the girls.... Twale angry
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
onwuakpachris:
if cooking nd cleaning is what turns most southy ladies on in a man.. then pls don't bother looking 4 d southy wife I told u 2 find 4 me..I'm not doing again..at least no matter how dramatic naija ladies are..they still enjoy cooking 4 their man...cus we naija men love our meals served with some respect..cus 2 put food on d table in ds jungle of a country is not a child's play o.. grin..in fact a guy that loves cooking is a major turnoff 4 most naija ladies...they see it as weakness...

No problem smiley we all have our own preferences. Stick to what makes you happy. I just come from a society of women who prefer equality so I value certain qualities in every human (thus, men too). A nurturing and kind quality is one of them smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nat404: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
ALABACONNECT:
grin cheesy..BAba for the girls.... Twale angry
Baba oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by victorian(f): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nat404:

See you!

Na so.
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nat404: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
If you care less about women, they will care more about you. Whereas, if you care so much about women, they would care less about you. This is one of the secrets in dating world. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by victorian(f): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
ALABACONNECT:

Don't mind nat404

He's there making mouth .

You will scattered the whole place and punch the guy up for chyking his babe.

As if we don't know his type already.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by victorian(f): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nat404:
If you care less about women, they will care about you. Whereas, if you care so much about women, they wouldn't care about you. This is one of the secrets in dating world. cheesy

Ha!
That's pure lie from the pit of hell.

Anyways such ťricks don't work on me. I have a thick skin when it comes to mind games.

Use such on me? Then kiss me goodbye.

You won't even see me again sef. I hate such attitude. I wonder where guys like you get such idea from.

It doesn't work with me anyways.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nat404: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
victorian:

See you!

Na so.

You see, I have dated finest girls in my life including sweet-looking models. When I was in school, I had a lot of girls. But I don't wanna live that kind of life anymore.
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nat404: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
victorian:

Ha!
That's pure lie from the pit of hell.

Anyways such ťricks don't work on me. I have a thick skin when it comes to mind games.

Use such on me? Then kiss me goodbye.

You won't even see me again sef. I hate such attitude. I wonder where guys like you get such idea from.

It doesn't work with me anyways.
Lol, you will still fall baby gurl. I know how girls think.
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by zexy2030(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jgoldie:
MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES
1. Should be a good cook,ability to pound yam is an added advantage.
2. Must be ligt skinned,i will check your butt cheeks oo,so no fake zone
3. Must be able to provide for me financially and spiritually.
4. Must be athletic build;NO, I repeat no pot belly after the kids.6 packs is a must.
5. Must smell nice at all time.Your signature perfume must be tomford or gucci
6. Must be God fearing.
7 Great fashion sense
8. Must be a lover of cartoons
Abeg I wan see ur pisshure. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nat404: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind nat404

He's there making mouth .

You will scattered the whole place and punch the guy up for chyking his babe.

As if we don't know his type already.
Another secret is never show a woman you love her until she proves her love for you.In other words, focus more on your life, be an interesting guy who is always busy, she'll do everything within her power to get you. cheesy

Women love guys who are difficult to get.
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by victorian(f): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nat404:
Lol, you will still fall baby gurl. I know how girls think.

One fine dude tried such with me.

I just blank the guy.

When other fine rich guys are still on my case cheesy, why worry over one tall guy that feels he's god's gift to women.

He's shocked I blanked him. Lol
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by victorian(f): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nat404:
Another secret is never show a woman you love her until she proves her love for you.In other words, focus more on your life, be an interesting guy who is always busy, she'll do everything within her power to get you. cheesy

Women love guys who are difficult to get.

Wrong again.

Another cute broad shoulder guy tried the same trick on me.

I simply placed him one side.

Haba! When better guys are on my case cheesy

Forget o!

I'm a different kind. Of naija babe o!

I have thick skin and thank God I have over flow of guys on my case.

But I'm faithful to one guy sha. No matter how much they pressure.
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nat404: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
victorian:

One fine dude tried such with me.

I just blank the guy.

When other fine rich guys are still on my case cheesy, why worry over one tall guy that feels he's god's gift to women.

He's shocked I blanked him. Lol
Lol..but I am not a fine guy. I am an ugly guy. So ugly. cheesy

But I do speak good English though and stuff like that. I met a lady four times at a different place. The fourth time, she was like are you on WhatsApp, then my response was baby girl, hasn't your mom ever told you that fishing with dynamite is dangerous? Lol. I will give you my digits later and so, you can catch me if you can. I then gave her a slight hug and left. cheesy
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nat404: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
victorian:

Wrong again.

Another cute broad shoulder guy tried the same trick on me.

I simply placed him one side.

Haba! When better guys are on my case cheesy

Forget o!

I'm a different kind. Of naija babe o!

I have thick skin and thank God I have over flow of guys on my case.

But I'm faithful to one guy sha. No matter how much they pressure.
You are faithful to only one guy? Hey, shop that! cheesy You have not convinced me yet. grin
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by onwuakpachris(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
ALABACONNECT:
how can having sense be a weakness??Girls are strange
oga mi js leave cooking 4 ur woman...u can clean d whole house sometimes..fine..but js leave d kitchen 4 her...even if u see urself in the 23rd century.. still stick to that..it's not abt exposure or literacy.. it's js abt roles...they enjoy cooking..we enjoy "other stuffs"...av u ever seen a man that proudly names cooking as one of his hobbies?..even male chefs r very rare everywhere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by victorian(f): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nat404:

But I do speak good English though and stuff like that. I met a lady four times at a different place. The fourth time, she was like are you on WhatsApp, then my response was baby girl, hasn't your mom ever told you that fishing with dynamite is dangerous? Lol. I will give you my digits later and so, you can catch me if you can. I then gave her a slight hug and left. cheesy

Well such gimmicks can have effects on Nigeria ladies but not one me.

You go try harder
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by victorian(f): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nat404:
You are faithful to only one guy? Hey, shop that! cheesy You have not convinced me yet. grin

I don't need to convince you.

I know myself.
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Jgoldie: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nat404:

where do you meet this ladies undecided undecided
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nat404: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jgoldie:

where do you meet this ladies undecided undecided
In a shopping mall and other places. Lol.
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
onwuakpachris:
oga mi js leave cooking 4 ur woman...u can clean d whole house sometimes..fine..but js leave d kitchen 4 her...even if u see urself in the 23rd century.. still stick to that..it's not abt exposure or literacy.. it's js abt roles...they enjoy cooking..we enjoy "other stuffs"...av u ever seen a man that proudly names cooking as one of his hobbies?..even male chefs r very rare everywhere...
NOTED!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nat404: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
victorian:

I don't need to convince you.

I know myself.
This babe is on fire. grin
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by gozzlin: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jgoldie:
MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES
1. Should be a good cook,ability to pound yam is an added advantage.
2. Must be ligt skinned,i will check your butt cheeks oo,so no fake zone
3. Must be able to provide for me financially and spiritually.
4. Must be athletic build;NO, I repeat no pot belly after the kids.6 packs is a must.
5. Must smell nice at all time.Your signature perfume must be tomford or gucci
6. Must be God fearing.
7 Great fashion sense
8. Must be a lover of cartoons

Chai! I find it really uncanny that I ticked all the boxes.

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by teepain: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
onwuakpachris:

There are actually more male chefs than female chefs globally.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? / Pictures Of A Married Man And Different Women In Bed Trend Online. / Will You Marry Who You Are Currently Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.